the 90's magic will never return... - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
The 2000's have nothing on the 90's. The movies from the 90's are just magical (despite the cheesiness) and I'll watch them any day over so many of today's movies!

HAHK, DDLJ, Baazigar, DTPH, KKHH, Saajan, MPK, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, RANGEELA! The No.1 series, Yes Boss..Raja Hindustani..

I ❤️ Madhuri, Juhi, Kajol, Karishma. And the Khans th definitely ruled!

There might not have been all the glitz and glamour that there is today but still, there was magic!

Yeh mausam ka jadoo hai mitwaaa.. na ab dil pe kaaboo hai mitwaa
naina jisme kho gaye deewane se hogayee.. nazar woh arzoo hai mitwaaaa
janamon ke saathi hum saath saath hai

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbZHsHxojlc[/YOUTUBE]Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago
i want them to release all of AKKI's khiladi movies and all of govinda's "No.1" comedies again...😭
Originally posted by smartie_pants

i want them to release all of AKKI's khiladi movies and all of govinda's "No.1" comedies again...😭

coolie no 1 main coolie no 1 😆, tu mera tu mera hero no 1

Khiladi films😃
i love this song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhRKqVzN9Tk[/YOUTUBE]

😍
I totally agree 90's wil never return dat was golden tym movies like HAHK, KKHH, DDLJ, Sajan, Karan Arjun and many movies miss those kind of movies
forget hero no 1....

aunty no 1 IS DA BOMB!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn5FDRBoyY4[/YOUTUBE]

baandhi kamariya se saari
ke aayi ab aunty ki baari!!

dont miss the "Aunty no 1" chorus...

i heart chi chi! 
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
In fact I don't only miss the 90's, but thanks to satellite TV I get to watch many of the films from 60s, 70s, and 80's in the afternoon. While my mom is cooking, and I am doing nothing *shakes head*, we end up watching many films, and through out we both are so hooked. Unlike today's films, where I sleep in or never finish whatever is churned out. I D K....I find those films more engaging. We have all the resources today, and the directors are also far better.....sadly, there are no stories anymore. The content sucks in today's puke inducing cinema.

I just read another topic where it says Seeta and Geeta may be re made. THEY BETTER NOT. 😡
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago