Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

I REALLLYYY APPRECIATE MADHURI DIXIT MORE (Page 2)

sanjana mehra Newbie
sanjana mehra
sanjana mehra

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
AWWW THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL UR SUPPORT....BUT PLEASE STOP FIGHTING GUY I MEAN AFTER READING HOW MUCH I LOVE MADHURI IT WOULD BE REALLY BAD TO POST A STATEMENT LIKE "SHE CANT JUDGE" TO SAVE THE TIME TO FIGHT DONT POST IT IN A CERTAIN THREAD LIKE THIS.....BECAUSE IN THIS THREAD E ALL LOVE MADHURI AND APPRECIATE WHAT EVER SHE DOES.....EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES AND HAS FAULTS THT DOESNT MEAN ONE CANT DO SOMETHING RIGHT.....IM NOT SAYING ANYONE IS MEAN...BUT LOOK AT YOURSELF BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE U PROBABLY HAVE FAULTS TOO!!! BUT THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT......I WISH MADHURI WUD SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE APPRECIATE AND RESPECT AND LOVE HERRR!!!!!!!!!

termi Senior Member
termi
termi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
i am gonna rewatch this week episodes again n since yesterday it has become my dream to dance on dhai sham frm devdas madhuri is an inspiration for all women

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana mehrasuzi_b

fabulous05 Senior Member
fabulous05
fabulous05

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I really love madhuri dixit as well..but I find people are going way overboard...i mean rani mukerjee at first overdid it by laying on the floor praying to her...that was just to much....madhuri is just a person not god...and she is treuly an amzing dancer.....and should be recognized....but the past judges..urmila..shilpa..juhi were all great dancers too..and they were never given this mmuch attention..it should be fair...i find this show to be biased and it doesnt make sense to give soo much importance to one person only..and i am sure madhuri feels honored with all of of this praise but I am sure she would agree...some of it is to much....thank god shes not one of those arrogant types  who would take this to her head....sorry if u dont agree..but this is just my take.
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Self-proclaimed judges of others judgement make good sources of humor. Especially when the judgement that they are judging is of Madhuri Dixit.

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
These 2 episodes of JDJ have been the best of the lot.......and MD is a superb judge......she inspires the contestants 2 give their best.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana mehratermi-naureen786-

Go to top