Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

It was a Fab...beautifully written.
The story line was great...sad that Heer died.
All in all...it was a great OS....u should really write more on Premeer...ur  very talented wrter.

Awww thank you so much! means a lot to me! :-) And yes I will definitely be writing more on Premeer, not to worry! Wink LOL

Originally posted by uswah

THis is beautiful one shot
I alwyas like the childhood luvstories
That is one of them
but at the end feel little sad
hope u rite more now and not take along leave again
I want to read ur shots and FF
Bcoz u r really good writer
Whenever u update next time PM me

Awww! That is so sweet of you! Thank you so much for the comment! :) Yes, I'll definitely write more in the future! I'll add you to my PM list! =) Thanks again! Embarrassed

Thank you everyone who pressed the "like" button! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Shot (Premeer) : Bin Tere (Page 3)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SnowKid-

IF-Rockerz

-SnowKid-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
WoW.............nice 1...........i loved it............
...........but sad heer diedUnhappy.......
loved ph sweet sweet scenes..........do more

-Garima-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Its been like ages when last read anything good and so heart touching about Premeer. It was beautiful, simply beautiful. Really loved all their falshabcks still giving Prem the feeling of her, how it was to be with her, each memory still so fresh giving all the more new happiness coz he had her in his life.
But Heer is deadOuch

well never mind hope to see another writing piece from you soon, you writes amazingly

Ashlesha

-Garima-

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
GarimaHug itz great to see u back writing
it was simply the amazing u wrote it so beautifully premeer first interaction was damn cute but aww heer dead *sigh* now want happy OS from u asap
luv
Fatima

-Garima-

shabo24

IF-Sizzlerz

shabo24

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Whenever I happen to sign in after a really long time, I ALWAYS have a pm from you! :)

Man, I miss this. When we all wrote and had stories up like every couple hours. LOL Thanks for writing this Gar! :)

It was so awesome. The flashbacks especially were written really well and I loved the choice of song. I totally forgot how much I loved reading these and I shall be digging up old shots asap! :)

keep writing. seriously. this was outstanding. :)

-Garima-

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhz

WoW.............nice 1...........i loved it............
...........but sad heer diedUnhappy.......
loved ph sweet sweet scenes..........do more

Awww! Thanks hun! :) Yes I know, lot of people are disappointed that Heer died, sorry but I just lovee writing tragic stories, they're so much fun to write. LOL I'll write more soon! Thanks for the comment! Embarrassed

Originally posted by Ashlesha09

Its been like ages when last read anything good and so heart touching about Premeer. It was beautiful, simply beautiful. Really loved all their falshabcks still giving Prem the feeling of her, how it was to be with her, each memory still so fresh giving all the more new happiness coz he had her in his life.
But Heer is deadOuch

well never mind hope to see another writing piece from you soon, you writes amazingly

Ashlesha

Hi Ashlesha! Awww thank you so much for the wonderful comment! :) Yes, I know how you feel - it's been a long time for me since I've written something on Premeer, feels great to be back! haha LOL Aw, sorry that I killed Heer, *kaan pakading* Next shot will definitely be a happy one! no worries! :) Thanks again! Embarrassed

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

GarimaHug itz great to see u back writing
it was simply the amazing u wrote it so beautifully premeer first interaction was damn cute but aww heer dead *sigh* now want happy OS from u asap
luv
Fatima

Fatima! Hey! Hug Aww thank you for such a sweet comment! hehe, I will definitely be writing a happy Premeer story this time! Not to worry! Wink LOL

Edited by -Garima- - 21 January 2011 at 7:20pm

-Fatima-

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabo24

Whenever I happen to sign in after a really long time, I ALWAYS have a pm from you! :) SHABOOOOO! OMG! You're hereeee! hehe, DUDE don't I have like the best timing ever? LOL

Man, I miss this. When we all wrote and had stories up like every couple hours. LOL Thanks for writing this Gar! :) I miss this too man! :( Like reallyyy badly! While I was pm-ing all of you I had this rush of nostalgia of the good old times! *sigh* those were the days, when we had something called "time" in our lives. Aww! It was really my pleasure to write for all of you! :) Embarrassed

It was so awesome. The flashbacks especially were written really well and I loved the choice of song. I totally forgot how much I loved reading these and I shall be digging up old shots asap! :) Thank you sooo much Shabo! You're comments ALWAYS bring a hugee smile on my face! Big smile And I really missed writing these also. You know what else I really miss? YOU and your awesometastic stories!! :( MAKE A COMEBACK DUDE! Just like I did..897283743 years later! :P LOL We should start our whole PM thing again! ;) 

keep writing. seriously. this was outstanding. :) You're such a sweetheart. Seriously. =) 

P.S. I want a One Shot from you ASAP! =) Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top