Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Bin Tere

Premeer:  One Shot

The cool summer breeze combed through his hair as he walked along the wet sand. He had so many memories attached to this place…and they were all revolving her. She was the reason he lived, she was the reason he breathed, and she was the reason to his life, but all there was left now were memories. Memories from their childhood, memories from their adolescence, up until they decided to spend their whole life together. This was the same place where their journey began…as best friends.

*~Flashback~*

It was a pleasant summer day, the sun was out, the clouds were clear, and the birds were chirping away. Heer and her friends were out on a picnic enjoying their summer vacation. Heer loved nature, it was her hobby to be outside and enjoy natural beauty. At the age of 11, most girls didn't pay attention to things like 'nature', but Heer was different – she enjoyed the outdoors and it was obvious with the smile on her face.

"Heer! What are you doing? Let's go play hide-n-seek! Come on!" shouted one of her friends.

"Coming!"

The girls played many rounds of hide-n-seek, this was their last game before they had to leave, and Heer decided to pick a spot where no one could find her. It was a medium sized cave behind a couple of bushes, as Heer sat down on the floor of it, she realized that she was not alone! Suddenly, someone came jumping out behind her back, startling Heer as she shrieked.

"Oh My God! Who are you and what do you want?!" Heer asked frantically.

"Shh! I'm hiding from my friends! Stop yelling, or else they'll find me!" The boy, almost the same age as Heer replied.

"You guys are playing hide-n-go-seek also?" she asked innocently.

"No, I just don't want to play with them…they're being mean by saying that they'll throw me into to ocean so that I'll drown" the boy replied sadly.

"Ohh, that's horrible! It's okay don't worry I'll hide with you, my friends and I are playing hide-n-seek, but they're not gonna find me anytime soon!" Heer said with a  giggle.

"Thanks!" the boy replied.

"So what's your name?" she asked.

"I'm Prem…what about you?"

"I'm Heer, wanna be friends?" She asked with a friendly smile.

"Sure" Prem replied.

They both chatted away about their favorite hobbies, subjects, games, etc. They seemed to have many things in common like the love for nature. This sparked a strong bond between them that led them to be best of friends.

*~End Flashback~*

Prem smiled at the thought of their first encounter as kids, he was so astonished to have a friend with the same likes and dislikes. He loved the way she protected him from his friends who were about to drown him in the ocean. Whenever she was there, he felt safe and secure.

It was getting dark outside, so Prem decided to head home, during the ride back he remembered another memory of Heer when he first started developing feelings for her.

*~Flashback~*

"Prem! Come here! I don't know what dress to get for my sweet sixteen!" Heer exclaimed.

"…And you expect ME to come help you out with this? Heer, I know nothing about fashion, I should be the last person on earth to be giving fashion tips to anyone". Prem retorted.

They were both at the mall hanging out, Heer buying a sweet sixteen dress for herself, while Prem assisted. They both did everything together, whether it was homework, studying, going to parties, etc. They were two peas in a pod – completely inseparable.

"Prem, chill out, I'm not telling you to be the next fashionista, I just want to know what color dress would look better on me, pink or silver?"

"Well, honestly I think both of them would look good on you"

"Prem that doesn't help!"

"Okay fine, I chose the pink one then"

"Okay! I'll go try it on, and you can tell me how it looks!" Heer exclaimed.

A few minutes later Heer stepped out of the dressing room wearing the beautiful pink dress. Prem was awed, he couldn't keep his eyes away from the angelic beauty who was standing in front of him.

"So, how do I look?" Heer asked.

"Wow, you look…amazing."

"Really? Aw, thanks Prem!" She said, as she went up and hugged him.

That was the first time Prem felt something in his heart, as if there was more to the friendship that he shared with her…maybe deep down he was falling for her.

*~End Flashback~*

Prem came home, with a slight smile on his face, he still had the lingering feeling in his heart when he first realized that he had fallen in love with Heer. It was a wonderful feeling that he had experienced, his only hope that time was if Heer would love him back. This thought made him drift back to a year ago, when he finally confessed his love to her.

*~Flashback~*

"Prem, give me the remote! I wanna watch the movie!" Heer yelled as she was trying to grab the tv remote from Prem's hands.

"Too bad! I'm watching football, you can wait a while"

"BUT PREM! The movie just started! You can watch football on the internet!"

"Ha-ha, too bad I'm not giving you the remote!" Prem said, as he teased her.

Eventually they both ended up chasing each other to fetch the remote; instead they both tripped and fell on the sofa, Heer on the bottom, and Prem on top of her.

Both breathed heavily as they lay on top of each other. Prem stared into her eyes with an intense gaze, making Heer blush crimson red. Heer was getting butterflies in her stomach; she knew she had a different feeling towards Prem ever since they were in their teens. She knew for sure that she liked him much more than a friend, and now that he was so close to her, she couldn't help but feel shy.

Prem on the other hand was intoxicated by her beautiful almond shaped eyes; he wanted to drown in them.

He slowly, came closer to her, filling in the small gap between them; he captured her lips ever so gently. Heer hesitated for a second but then gave in as Prem gently kissed her, making her feel like the most special girl on earth.

The parted after a few minutes…realizing what they were doing.

"Heer, I love you…" Prem said in a husky tone, leaning against her forehead.

"I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time now, but I didn't know if you loved me back, I don't know when or how this friendship turned into love for me…but all I do know is that you're my everything and I'll be able to live without you, I love you so much…"

"I love you too Prem" Heer said with tears of happiness brimming at the corner of her eyes.

"It took you that long?" She let out a slight laugh.

Prem chuckled. "I love you!" and kissed her once again.

*~End Flashback~*

That was one of his memorable and best moments of his life which he had spent with his Heer. Unfortunately all this was a dream now… because she was gone.

Gone forever.

"…Koi kalish hai hawaaon mein bin tere…"

Hi Guys! It's been so long since I've written something on Premeer, I don't know if many of you remember me, I've been silent on the forum for a few months now! hehe, And today I finally had the inspiration to write a OS for Premeer, and I used the song "Bin Tere" from I Hate Luv Storys as my title. Hope you all like although, I think it's not that great considering I haven't written in the longest time! lol, Please leave a comment/like button!

Thanks!

Luv, Garima Embarrassed

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnsourx3kasearaAMMI6snehasharmarhtpkcmsweet_gurl93Tasneem-17--Mehak---kavita-sourpusskimmu~Rinki~curledupkhajjuiheartChai-SnowKid--Ravjot-mazkachazkaSukruthaSunShine_AP.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-.lostatsea.indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Shot (Premeer) : Bin Tere" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetnsourx3

sweetnsourx3

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
YAY! you wrote a one shot!! Tongue glad i somewhat inspired you hehehe...prem and heer were soo cutee! but you killed heer Shocked   anyways hope you write more in the future...if not ill keep telling you to Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Garima-

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnsourx3

YAY! you wrote a one shot!! Tongue glad i somewhat inspired you hehehe...prem and heer were soo cutee! but you killed heer Shocked   anyways hope you write more in the future...if not ill keep telling you to Wink
HAHA! Yes indeed! ;) I'm happy that you inspired me too, lols sorry but I just had to kill Heer, or else it would be sad! :P LOL. But don't worry, next one will be a happier one! ;) haha and you should write tooo! Big smile

sweetnsourx3

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Sorry, double post :P 

Edited by -Garima- - 18 January 2011 at 9:02pm

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
GARIIII! Big smile

You wrote! Shocked *rubs eyes* eeks, you have no idea how wide the smile on my face was when I saw the title of the pm Big smile

You wrote so well dude, I loved the concept of it, (you know me with the weirdness haha)  I loved the way the flashbacks flowed and all Big smile

Love you,

MeeraEmbarrassed

P.S. you make me wanna write on them now Tongue

-Garima-

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

GARIIII! Big smile MEERU! AHHHH! *jadoo ki jhappi* Hug

You wrote! Shocked *rubs eyes* eeks, you have no idea how wide the smile on my face was when I saw the title of the pm Big smile HEHE! Yess, I did write, awww I'm glad that brought a smile to your face! hehe makes me feel special, teeehee. Embarrassed

You wrote so well dude, I loved the concept of it, (you know me with the weirdness haha)  I loved the way the flashbacks flowed and all Big smile Awww! Thank you soo much Meeru! It means a lot to me! <3333 haha samee, i'm like soo into tragic stories these days its not even funny! :P Thanks a ton! Big smile

Love you, Love you tooo! Embarrassed

MeeraEmbarrassed

P.S. you make me wanna write on them now Tongue OMGOMGOMG! THEN GO GIRL! write something on themm! :D hehe you dont know HOW MUCH I miss your writing! Pleasee jaldi se write something! :D Kay? Love youuuu! Muahh! *hugs* 

indiandoll89

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
GARIII! :D

Dude, you have to make this into a FF, if not, at least a SS, you do know that right?
I have an intense dislike for Heer, if you didn't know. Now you do. But I liked their chemistry, innocence and cuteness in this, it was superb. 
You HAVE to write more, <3
ASAP okay?
Love yaa,
 - Rinki

-Garima-

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
awesome update Garima
Awww....friendship to love....the lines were just so sweet.
I'd been going thru so much of stress the whole day....u brought a big smile on my face dear....thanx.
Update the next part soon.

- Tasneem

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AMMI6-Garima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top