Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 99)

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

@bluey, roopa

many times i feel weird about thinking all these. but ......
so roopa you likes shahid kapoor mmmm...
love him, I am known to stalk google for new news of him. I know he is too young for me but oh well we can all dream.  I even like Priyanka Chopra and think they make a awesome couple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by jasraj123

Wink

Originally posted by SATHYA88

prema, agree I think she know how aloof and distant he likes to be so she behaves accordingly.  once again-opposites.LOL

ya,,,,and i also think she is reaponsible in making him feel comfortable both on screen and offscreen with her humour and liveliness.......she is quite stableheaded.......
yes bluey that's why now a days we can see a confident GC. It's good to see him enjoying around. we can see the diff in him
Wink
yep...he is loosening up...
after the response he got to his blog thingy.....he is definitely behaving better....
and thier "friendship" is also crossing all these social hurdles so to speak" :)

hi bluey<

u r right after that blog thing he changed alot . now we see more open gurti friendship than before. may be he relize that he has to behave normal in front of camera to maintain his fame

or she might have taken the whole thing easily and gave him some advise how one should react with these situations 

hey Jas, Prema, Sathya,
I do think they might have had a chat about his blog......and decided that since there is nothing in between them they behave like normal friends.....
I think GC doesn not have any woman friends other than his DB....so he was so awkward first...
Unlike KSG...if you see KSG...even while he wzas married and now is going around with that dance competetion female....he always is paly with other woman friends.
Personality difference.....

that could be the reason too because in each and every his interview he only talk about Debina no one else.
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Hello girls

How are you all?
So who liked the episode today?
I know none liked AA scene, but our MaanEet & Pinky Adi rocked...Very cute scene of that....Loved Darji entry....

Muniza
I am here who liked AA SR today, cause tomorrow no interruption in Maaneet's marriage. wonder noone bothers about anni except manisha..

Exactly i am too happy that we are save to get the torture....Yes only Manisha was bother about Annie, rest were enjoying the wedding....Manisha toh aaiwaien pareshan ghomta hai....

Muniza
SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Prema, I am laughing thinking of DD sitting down with GC and maybe DB and explaining how  to behave in certain situations. LOL I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when DD got back from vacation and GC had to explain the whole blog thing(if he even gave her an explanation)Angry

ROFL

roopa please i cannot laugh more. hat's off to your imagination. still laughing...
I am laughing too but I would have LOVED to eavesdrop on that meeting.

prema_ks

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

@bluey, roopa

many times i feel weird about thinking all these. but ......
so roopa you likes shahid kapoor mmmm...
love him, I am known to stalk google for new news of him. I know he is too young for me but oh well we can all dream.  I even like Priyanka Chopra and think they make a awesome couple.
i too like him. i liked "vivah" with amiratha rao. but i am still stuck to aamir khan.  
bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Hello girls

How are you all?
So who liked the episode today?
I know none liked AA scene, but our MaanEet & Pinky Adi rocked...Very cute scene of that....Loved Darji entry....

Muniza
I am here who liked AA SR today, cause tomorrow no interruption in Maaneet's marriage. wonder noone bothers about anni except manisha..

Exactly i am too happy that we are save to get the torture....Yes only Manisha was bother about Annie, rest were enjoying the wedding....Manisha toh aaiwaien pareshan ghomta hai....

Muniza

hey Muniza...
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jasraj123

Wink

prema, agree I think she know how aloof and distant he likes to be so she behaves accordingly.  once again-opposites.LOL

ya,,,,and i also think she is reaponsible in making him feel comfortable both on screen and offscreen with her humour and liveliness.......she is quite stableheaded.......
yes bluey that's why now a days we can see a confident GC. It's good to see him enjoying around. we can see the diff in him
Wink
yep...he is loosening up...
after the response he got to his blog thingy.....he is definitely behaving better....
and thier "friendship" is also crossing all these social hurdles so to speak" :)

hi bluey<

u r right after that blog thing he changed alot . now we see more open gurti friendship than before. may be he relize that he has to behave normal in front of camera to maintain his fame

or she might have taken the whole thing easily and gave him some advise how one should react with these situations 

hey Jas, Prema, Sathya,
I do think they might have had a chat about his blog......and decided that since there is nothing in between them they behave like normal friends.....
I think GC doesn not have any woman friends other than his DB....so he was so awkward first...
Unlike KSG...if you see KSG...even while he wzas married and now is going around with that dance competetion female....he always is paly with other woman friends.
Personality difference.....

u r right because i nevr heard him talking about any other lady than Debina.
SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
bluey- KSG is a born flirt but if I was a man and looked like him, i would be flirting away too.

I think GC has only been with DB so he really does not know how to flirt.

Hey MunizaHug

Infinitedreams

Go to top