Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 98)

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Prema, I am laughing thinking of DD sitting down with GC and maybe DB and explaining how  to behave in certain situations. LOL I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when DD got back from vacation and GC had to explain the whole blog thing(if he even gave her an explanation)Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksDoJinrahmona_paksweAbsoluv

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by dee30

hey jas.......already knew they were gonna drag Maaneet SR another few months......Doc ki baat nahi sunni Geet ki jaan ko khatra hai.........so NO SR............but to show this .............i mean.......i could understand Geet giving in to Dev.......coz she considered him her husband then.............but Annie's been brought up in Delhi.......studies abroad.........lives away from her family........so probably knows how people are .............itna toh sense hona chahiye..........not to trust someone you've met few days ago with your virtue............
Dee, she is so despo, did she not think about the fact that Arjun is NT's brother and maybe their enemy, why would you give up something so precious as your virtue to someone who could turn out to be your enemy.Confused and the thing is during your brother's wedding!!!!!Angry

u r right yaar she is too despo and it is the person. thodi bhi akal nahi hai is ladki mein. candle ki roshni mein shadi or phir barbadi. apni bhi or saath mein maan ko le dhoobege. hayee maan bechara
the brain cell went southLOLhormones took overAngry

use thode almonds bhej do yaar but for now she ruined the reputition of mSk

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariSATHYA88DoJin

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Originally posted by bluefish

Clap
Prema I know, they make my heart beat faster too(only shahid kapoor used to do that)Wink.  even for all my talk once I see a intense maneet scene I will be "please,Please be in love"LOL
[/QUOTE]

Sathya....love you for this one...

PLEASE..PLEASE be in love....Gurti:):):)..

you had me cracked up on this one...lovely....Clap
ROFL
[/QUOTE]thank you, but it is the truth.  I just love them and they are stuck in my head.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksDoJin

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

@bluey, roopa

many times i feel weird about thinking all these. but ......
so roopa you likes shahid kapoor mmmm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Wink
Originally posted by prema_ks

prema, agree I think she know how aloof and distant he likes to be so she behaves accordingly.  once again-opposites.LOL

ya,,,,and i also think she is reaponsible in making him feel comfortable both on screen and offscreen with her humour and liveliness.......she is quite stableheaded.......
yes bluey that's why now a days we can see a confident GC. It's good to see him enjoying around. we can see the diff in him
Wink
yep...he is loosening up...
after the response he got to his blog thingy.....he is definitely behaving better....
and thier "friendship" is also crossing all these social hurdles so to speak" :)

hi bluey<

u r right after that blog thing he changed alot . now we see more open gurti friendship than before. may be he relize that he has to behave normal in front of camera to maintain his fame

or she might have taken the whole thing easily and gave him some advise how one should react with these situations 

hey Jas, Prema, Sathya,
I do think they might have had a chat about his blog......and decided that since there is nothing in between them they behave like normal friends.....
I think GC doesn not have any woman friends other than his DB....so he was so awkward first...
Unlike KSG...if you see KSG...even while he wzas married and now is going around with that dance competetion female....he always is paly with other woman friends.
Personality difference.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88prema_ksDoJin

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dee30

hey jas.......already knew they were gonna drag Maaneet SR another few months......Doc ki baat nahi sunni Geet ki jaan ko khatra hai.........so NO SR............but to show this .............i mean.......i could understand Geet giving in to Dev.......coz she considered him her husband then.............but Annie's been brought up in Delhi.......studies abroad.........lives away from her family........so probably knows how people are .............itna toh sense hona chahiye..........not to trust someone you've met few days ago with your virtue............
Dee, she is so despo, did she not think about the fact that Arjun is NT's brother and maybe their enemy, why would you give up something so precious as your virtue to someone who could turn out to be your enemy.Confused and the thing is during your brother's wedding!!!!!Angry

u r right yaar she is too despo and it is the person. thodi bhi akal nahi hai is ladki mein. candle ki roshni mein shadi or phir barbadi. apni bhi or saath mein maan ko le dhoobege. hayee maan bechara
the brain cell went southLOLhormones took overAngry

use thode almonds bhej do yaar but for now she ruined the reputition of mSk
I will send a whole case of almonds but I think I would be wasting my money.Angry

DoJin

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Prema, I am laughing thinking of DD sitting down with GC and maybe DB and explaining how  to behave in certain situations. LOL I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when DD got back from vacation and GC had to explain the whole blog thing(if he even gave her an explanation)Angry

just imaging him explaining to DD and DD is like what r u talking about. is it really happened

DoJin

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

roopa please i cannot laugh more. hat's off to your imagination. still laughing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88DoJin

Go to top