Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 94)

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 2691

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@ prema, roopa.........agree.........so finally it comes out she not Maan's sis ...but Devs........true colors and all........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88prema_ksAbsoluv

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Joined: 20 May 2010
Posts: 1606

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by SATHYA88

Originally posted by riza792

Yeah...DD needs someone jo uske takkar ka ho....and compliments and matches her character........and will love her to bits!
Hopefully she will find that someone but u know what they say about opposites attracting.  I think that is why Gurti have such amazing chemistry is in real they are such opposites.
I cannot stop dreaming about GURTI. whether it happens or not. they are Day Dreaming
@bluey i want ask one question. are you the one who wrote a post reg their offscreen addressing?

hey Prema...
about drasti calling him "unhe ' or "unke?"
yes...thats me...found it veryu weird.....
coz DD usually calls everyone "tu"
Hey, bluey, was their a interview with them and they addressed this, how GC prefers her to call him aap instead of tu?  I think I saw something about it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksDoJinrahmona_paksweAbsoluv

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Joined: 20 May 2010
Posts: 1606

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

@ prema, roopa.........agree.........so finally it comes out she not Maan's sis ...but Devs........true colors and all........
maybe next track will be Maan was adopted.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinrahmona_paksweAbsoluv

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Joined: 01 March 2005
Posts: 2008

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

just a thought .................when MSK finds out about annie-arjun kartoot ............hes gonna explode................so something good coming from this crap...................we'll get to see our AYM MSK again......last seen beating the s**t out of brijLOL...................its lame i knw......Wacko........just trying to keep the spirits up.......




well said deej...keeping siprits up...
bhagwan kisiko anne jaise beti na de........satyanash kardegi....
hope as u said...Maan will show his hot anger now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksDoJinrahmona_paksweAbsoluv

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Joined: 20 May 2010
Posts: 1606

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

@roopa do you think i am polite LOL 

DD will get really a very good husband (don't mind if it GC Wink)
She is open, spontaneous and she know her limits well.
She surely knows how to live her life.Smile
LOL Yes, very polite.

I don't mind if it is GC but without the shadow of prior relationship hanging over their headWink 7 years is alot of memories to bring into a new relationship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksAbsoluv

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Joined: 26 August 2010
Posts: 1592

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by SATHYA88

Originally posted by riza792

Yeah...DD needs someone jo uske takkar ka ho....and compliments and matches her character........and will love her to bits!
Hopefully she will find that someone but u know what they say about opposites attracting.  I think that is why Gurti have such amazing chemistry is in real they are such opposites.
I cannot stop dreaming about GURTI. whether it happens or not. they are Day Dreaming
@bluey i want ask one question. are you the one who wrote a post reg their offscreen addressing?

hey Prema...
about drasti calling him "unhe ' or "unke?"
yes...thats me...found it veryu weird.....
coz DD usually calls everyone "tu"
Hey, bluey, was their a interview with them and they addressed this, how GC prefers her to call him aap instead of tu?  I think I saw something about it.
bluey written this post long before that interview and we got clarification in telly tadka interview reg that. 
but she behaves little diff with gc. may be she knows what kind of person he is and behaves acc to that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Joined: 26 August 2010
Posts: 1592

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Originally posted by prema_ks

@roopa do you think i am polite LOL 

DD will get really a very good husband (don't mind if it GC Wink)
She is open, spontaneous and she know her limits well.
She surely knows how to live her life.Smile
LOL Yes, very polite.

I don't mind if it is GC but without the shadow of prior relationship hanging over their headWink 7 years is alot of memories to bring into a new relationship.
yes that will be there. always a 3rd person will be present in that case

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 2691

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@ roopa .................i would sooooooooo love to see that happening ......MSK adopted..........that will just make his character sooo much more interesting than he already is..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FREQUENT Maneet Bumping: Maneet, & Maan's Dadi LOL

2 3 4

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 24   Views: 9011

maybe-just 24 9011 29 May 2011 at 1:02am by SaritaMSK
VOTE FOR MANEET...WE ALL LOVE MANEET

2

Author: shikha_p   Replies: 13   Views: 4899

shikha_p 13 4899 12 October 2010 at 11:18pm by suba30
MAJOR Maneet Bumping: Maneet - Eyes, Hand & Gundas

2 3

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 18   Views: 6151

maybe-just 18 6151 09 October 2010 at 8:12am by SSWATIS
This time its VOTE for MANEET against MANEET ;-)

Author: Mione   Replies: 7   Views: 2419

Mione 7 2419 04 August 2010 at 5:25am by Mione
Brij Appreciation Thread-Link To New Thread pg130

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 1209   Views: 54305

sallu_lover 1209 54305 19 July 2010 at 5:06am by sallu_lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index