Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 92)

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by SATHYA88

Originally posted by dee30

hey roopa.........yes it'll be mindblowing.............i feel even if they are given the most lamest SR moves they'll still be burning up the tv screens........thats what these two do.........their chemistry takes the most cliched scene and makes it the most romantic scene ever .......
completely agree and now that DD has mollified DB and GC maybe GC will be more comfortable doing such hot scenes.LOL

CVS knows that their chemistry burns the screen that is why they r dragging their marriage after that they will delay SR of maaneets.
not only dragging maaneets SR but trying to pacify us with a fake SR on a couple most of us don't even care about.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksDoJinrahmona_paksweRiMa_972Absoluv

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Yeah...DD needs someone jo uske takkar ka ho....and compliments and matches her character........and will love her to bits!

SATHYA88prema_ksDoJinrahmona_paksweAbsoluv

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by Absoluv

Hello Ladies, anyone still on?

Hey Sathya...how r u dear ??? Discussing the episode & DD's answers in her interview with TellyChakkar....did u get a chance to read that one ???
I read it , I love her, she was trying so hard to make sure everyone knows her and GC are only friends and DB is cool with their scenes.  At least she did got her message across without being rude unlike some.LOL

without being rude...some things can be said..politely.....and should be said so....
and now my poor DD has to go out of the way and exlplain so that DB wont feel bad???
height hai yaar.....DD is too nice......

Andyway i find the interview question
" Do you think Debina will feel awkward"?..and unprofessional question from the interviwer...why the heck should she care about what Gurmeet;' family feels

Did anybody ask Gurmeet
"Do you think Drasti 's Mom and brother feel awkward when you do touchy feely scens with her"
Stupid question right...she is an actress and her family knows that

Similarly....Gurmeet is an actor and his family....his only Debina would know that. Wrong question...Drasti didt have to answer that...but she did and so very nicely....

Im loving this woman..day by day.

i agree with you bluey regarding questioning dd about db. she answered it coolly if i was there i would've told ask gc. 

The people who are not happy with AA's SR, one happy news. tomorrow we are going get completely Maaneet wedding without AA. i was thinking they will show tomorrow both wedding and SR together. A big
sigh from my side.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariSATHYA88DoJinrahmona_paksweRiMa_972Absoluv

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Yeah...DD needs someone jo uske takkar ka ho....and compliments and matches her character........and will love her to bits!
Hopefully she will find that someone but u know what they say about opposites attracting.  I think that is why Gurti have such amazing chemistry is in real they are such opposites.

prema_ksDoJinrahmona_paksweAbsoluvRiMa_972

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hey jas.......already knew they were gonna drag Maaneet SR another few months......Doc ki baat nahi sunni Geet ki jaan ko khatra hai.........so NO SR............but to show this .............i mean.......i could understand Geet giving in to Dev.......coz she considered him her husband then.............but Annie's been brought up in Delhi.......studies abroad.........lives away from her family........so probably knows how people are .............itna toh sense hona chahiye..........not to trust someone you've met few days ago with your virtue............

Edited by dee30 - 21 January 2011 at 11:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksAbsoluvrahmona_pakswe

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Hopefully she will find that someone but u know what they say about opposites attracting.  I think that is why Gurti have such amazing chemistry is in real they are such opposites.
I cannot stop dreaming about GURTI. whether it happens or not. they are Day Dreaming
@bluey i want ask one question. are you the one who wrote a post reg their offscreen addressing?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariAbsoluvRiMa_972

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by Absoluv

Hello Ladies, anyone still on?

Hey Sathya...how r u dear ??? Discussing the episode & DD's answers in her interview with TellyChakkar....did u get a chance to read that one ???
I read it , I love her, she was trying so hard to make sure everyone knows her and GC are only friends and DB is cool with their scenes.  At least she did got her message across without being rude unlike some.LOL

without being rude...some things can be said..politely.....and should be said so....
and now my poor DD has to go out of the way and exlplain so that DB wont feel bad???
height hai yaar.....DD is too nice......

Andyway i find the interview question
" Do you think Debina will feel awkward"?..and unprofessional question from the interviwer...why the heck should she care about what Gurmeet;' family feels

Did anybody ask Gurmeet
"Do you think Drasti 's Mom and brother feel awkward when you do touchy feely scens with her"
Stupid question right...she is an actress and her family knows that

Similarly....Gurmeet is an actor and his family....his only Debina would know that. Wrong question...Drasti didt have to answer that...but she did and so very nicely....

Im loving this woman..day by day.

The people who are not happy with AA's SR, one happy news. tomorrow we are going get completely Maaneet wedding without AA. i was thinking they will show tomorrow both wedding and SR together. A big
sigh from my side.
Prema you are too polite, I would have given a really rude answer that I can't post because I might get reported.  but she could of said something along the line of go ask GC since he likes to talk about her all the timeAngryLOL

Edited by SATHYA88 - 21 January 2011 at 11:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksrahmona_pakswe

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Don't worry gurls....Drashti will find her partner...sanjog se bante hai rishte...jo uski kismat mein hoga, woh usseh zaroor milega...Smile

But yes u gurls are right that OPPOSITES ATTRACT so v get to c AMAZING chemistry of GC & DD....Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88prema_ksRiMa_972rahmona_pakswe

Go to top