Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 89)

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Even my mood is off today, I knew we would get AA Sr before Maneet, I think some of us talked about it hereAngry.  DD is a true professional and I agree she is very down to earth. My Gurti hope is still alive though, Dil toh mann ta nahi.(very bad hindi,sorry)LOL

Hey Roopa..same here..dil hai ki manta nahi.....so I also appreciate DD for the clear crisp and natural answers....but.....but......
I do hope she gets a good good man....somebody really really worth her...who can stabilize her life....who can keep her grounded and binded to him.....

God...now adays....Im such a big fan of Drasti and im feeling so protective of her ( god knows why..I know she is grownup)....ever since Gurmet blog thingy.....Im feeling like she like my daughter and I have to root for her, and want the best for her...Tongueweird...but i feel that way.

And dont  want to spoil my toungue ..this case my fingers by talking about sleazy......

Adi Pinky were good though....loved them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

a full of hug for u yaar. but what happen i am kind of out of loop rt. now. just opened the if and i saw u ladies are online.

Did u watch the episode yet ??? V r all disgusted that AA got to do their disgusting SR while our MAANEET are not yet MARRIED ??? HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE ???? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010RiMa_972

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by riza792

Hii Param, Dee , Sathya!
Mera mood hi kharab ho gaya aaj ke epi ke baad!Unhappy
rosh......jaanu...
i'm so pissed off...Dead
they AA come from no where & do every thing....AngryShocked
Heyy Ren sweety!! Gimme a hug! I wanna cry my heart out !!!CryCryCry
HugHugHugHugHugHugHug
yaar ro maat.....Big smile
i know....
cv's koi hot scene nahin dekhaegi....Confused
but i know....
GC & DD will give us what we want with their incomparable expressions...... Wink

AbsoluvRiMa_972

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

just wanna say Maaneet SR better blow us away with their tasteful sensuality and passion.......like nothing we've seen before anywhere .........nahi toh CVs ki khair nahi.......Angry
Hey Dee, I don't think I have chatted with you.  I agree it better be mind blowing or the CV's are going to get chapples thrown at them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinrahmona_paksweRiMa_972Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Even my mood is off today, I knew we would get AA Sr before Maneet, I think some of us talked about it hereAngry.  DD is a true professional and I agree she is very down to earth. My Gurti hope is still alive though, Dil toh mann ta nahi.(very bad hindi,sorry)LOL

Hey Roopa..same here..dil hai ki manta nahi.....so I also appreciate DD for the clear crisp and natural answers....but.....but......
I do hope she gets a good good man....somebody really really worth her...who can stabilize her life....who can keep her grounded and binded to him.....

God...now adays....Im such a big fan of Drasti and im feeling so protective of her ( god knows why..I know she is grownup)....ever since Gurmet blog thingy.....Im feeling like she like my daughter and I have to root for her, and want the best for her...Tongueweird...but i feel that way.

And dont  want to spoil my toungue ..this case my fingers by talking about sleazy......

Ohhh yeah...me tooo liked Adi-Pinki scene...they were soooooo cuttteeee....Embarrassed
mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hey 
jas.....roops....bluey.....Hug
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by jasraj123

a full of hug for u yaar. but what happen i am kind of out of loop rt. now. just opened the if and i saw u ladies are online.

Did u watch the episode yet ??? V r all disgusted that AA got to do their disgusting SR while our MAANEET are not yet MARRIED ??? HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE ???? LOL

i watched it. actually i just came from work and i saw that AA sr. too bad but i was expecting that after yesterdays episode. i dn't know what to say. but i really veryvery disappointed. i need to sleep now but after watching episode. my sleep is vanished.

AbsoluvRiMa_972

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Hey Bluey, I agree completely I too want to protect DD and ourselves, I was so upset after the blog thing, and I really appreciate DD's interview even more because everyone in forum is still enjoying not crying,complaining and basically pissed off like after the blog came out.  She dealt with the answers like a true lady.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrahmona_paksweRiMa_972

Go to top