Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 85)

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@param its a shameStarStar had to say all that aboutStar . but u never know there might be some miracle and we might getStarStarStar one dayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Absoluv

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
o shaz that was an excellent song sequence......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinserendipity2Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

new precap....daarji to do kanyadaan ...same as sbb......
................pleaseeeeee let them show a flashback of how MSK convinced him to come......would love to see that...........

hey ren.......how you doing......

I dont think they show flashback but Daarji does say maan convinced him to come.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinmgdg_2010Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

o shaz that was an excellent song sequence......

the way they dance....ufff its in my favs...when i saw the promo i was like...yes! yes! yes! my daughter looked at me as if i was crazy...calm down mum its only a dramaLOL....i said its not only a drama its GEETLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinmgdg_2010rahmona_paksweAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Hey ren

@param dont u think geet looked really nice in that green outfit for the mehndi. i dont know that mehndi scene looks nicer than all the wedding scenes so far in this wedding.....in the the sense of decoration.

last night i found this and couldnt stop watching it. OMG the passion and the dancing.  the song is just fab...mind u all songs on maaneet sound good.LOL

Hey Shaz...thats my Fave sequence on MAANEET yaarrrr..Embarrassed..it was an AWESOME Day Dreaming episode & some IF member had so well described the situation & the passion...ufffff....they r one HOTTTT jodi dear....Embarrassed Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2mgdg_2010rahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Right i need ur help again girls....this time its for my daughter. she wants to watch Geet but can only watch it with subtitles because of her deafness...she really wants to watch it with me but because of language barrier she cant. Any ideas where she can watch it please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Right i need ur help again girls....this time its for my daughter. she wants to watch Geet but can only watch it with subtitles because of her deafness...she really wants to watch it with me but because of language barrier she cant. Any ideas where she can watch it please.

Yaar Shaz...I really don't know where u can find any GEET videos with subtitles....Unhappy...But if I find something then I will definitely let u know....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by dee30

shes so level headed na.........seems shes just happy to go back to being Drashti with her friends at the end of the day........

It must b diifficult  being with someone 15/24/ 6 days a week. she looks as though she knows how to cope with demands put on her.

I know girls...she was sooooo clear in her replies & her thinking...knows how to handle stuff...I think she must be reading many things v write on IF so she said that she was " overwhelmed by some of the stuff written about them"....Wink...But the good thing is that she doesn't go lashing at her fans...if u know what I mean....Wink LOL

someone could learn from her PR skills....i guess she is used to it she had same chemistry with her co-star on DMG from what i have read

EggXactly dear...SOMEONE needs to learn her PR skills....Wink LOL...Never read sooooo much about Muskaan-Rahul chemistry...they were good but  StarStar and  Star are AMAZINGGGGGGG....Day Dreaming

Hi guysssss....you are discussing Drasti's tellychakkar interview....

Such fine answers my goodness...kitna achhca bolti hai......she knows exaclty what to say...and keep doing her work......really love her today.....

True Param , Shaz, Ren.....some one needs to learn the way she balances personal life and professional..and her PR skills. See..even if she feels something in her heart or no...she is level headed enough and practical to answer things in the right way.

But hayye..mere GURTI dreams ko aaj jor ka dhakka laga....not that I ever thought that she will ever annoucne her feelings to the world....

Wishing Drasti that she finds a very very good caliber guy as alife partner for herself....maybe a good businessman or something...Im sure she will add value to his life like anything...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2DoJinrahmona_paksweAbsoluv

Go to top