Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 81)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
SmileA quickie in...I'm kinda happy that Darji is back in the show and that too for the kanyadan.  An emotional heartbreak emotional scene yesterday..... 

Hey, u gals are able to keep the threads alive by repeated postings, but me's kinda busy so can peek in only at times.  I think I would be known as Ms Q, cause thats what I always have.

A Q:Wink
I always wondered how actors feel doing all these intimate scenes and becoming normal people, after their grueling time on sets.  Ofcourse these shoots go on for countless hours. Maan and Geet are really a goodlooking, talented and very passionate on screen 2.  So with all these close, and really close encounters, won't they be larger than life to each other, way after action on sets are over and they retire for the day...gosh.  They would rule each others minds and hearts.  Every moment savored goes deep into their being, right.  I dont think they could be dispassionate with their roles.  And all this self control bit...don't really think it works....

And some of you sis's toyed with the idea ofWink ear biting, feet wrappingEmbarrassed etc.  Wo! M&G, how could they throw that out of their system, long after the sun sets for the day, for the 2.  I am all for passion and a full-term SR, just trying to place myself in Geets place, Wo! I think I would melt like the candle wax.!!

For those who gave me answers for my Q on the Manali scene, 'on heat' scene, thanks a lot.

Love, Love and Love to all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluvrahmona_paksweRiMa_972

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hello Ash

yes it would have been nice to be surprised with daarji.everyone was hoping for it but wasnt sure it was going to happen. A little suspence would be good. the drama is only 20 mins long and half of the clips we end up seeing beforehand.

Todays epi looks good though...the tied hands and daarji comingClap....hopefully less AA scenes, cant handle anymore .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinrahmona_paksweRiMa_972Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Anyone free to chat.....need a break from my essayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Hello Frnz....Mona, Shaz, Ren, Prema, Rosh, Ash, Usha...is anyone else around ???? Well my kids have a 2 hour delay today so they r getting ready for school...

Did anyone c the SBS & SBB segments today ??? Liked the MAANEET romance with the hands tied....Wink...Finally Daarji shows up & Geet is happpy....Yaaaayy....another emotional outbreak in store for us today...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinserendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Hello Frnz....Mona, Shaz, Ren, Prema, Rosh, Ash, Usha...is anyone else around ???? Well my kids have a 2 hour delay today so they r getting ready for school...

Did anyone c the SBS & SBB segments today ??? Liked the MAANEET romance with the hands tied....Wink...Finally Daarji shows up & Geet is happpy....Yaaaayy....another emotional outbreak in store for us today...Tongue

Hey param 
why are ur kids delayed 2 hours.....from where?

Yes SBS/SSB seg looks good at least we get naughty maan before crying Geet but yes todays epi is going to be emotional. would have been good if mum and dad came aswell. looking forward to todays epi...hope no more AA todayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinrahmona_pakswe

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
hey shaz, param.....loved the sbb segment........so looking forward to that tied up scene.......
.....and yeah mom and dad......would've been lovely but maybe actors not available......actress playing mom is..... i heard expecting a baby......dad starring in a new show for zee........

Edited by dee30 - 21 January 2011 at 7:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

hey shaz, param.....loved the sbb segment........so looking forward to that tied up scene.......

Hey dee

I hope what SBB showed today is not all the clip and it is longer than what they showed.

im thinking maaneet scenes today are the daarji clip and hands tied clip rest is AA

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 21 January 2011 at 7:32am

DoJinrahmona_paksweAbsoluv

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
yeah shaz.........they jumped to the scene with dadi........when Geet tries to untie the rope with her teeth........MSK got bedroom eyes.....just before they cut the scene with dadi coming in ...so that scene must be much longer........just hope editing team keeps their hands off of the scene ........and leave it longer....

serendipity2Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

Go to top