Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 71)

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Gyus..just a thought!!
Is GC on chutti?? He had talked about taking 3 - 4 days off!
Is that why the streching and old promo?
Ok..gotta go...hubby just got back!!
Byee...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

hey guys .............notice ...they not showing precaps now.......that means they have some surprise planned for the actual wedding ceremony .........no..no not a bad one but a good one....
.............i got a feeling when Geet started talking about her parents na.............Maan was about to say something..... he started with......."bas thodi der mein".........but Geet interrupted him.........i think Maan has arranged for them to come and do her kanyadaan.......Maan said na her sapne poore karega......this sapna too.......thats the surprise i think................thats why they're not showing any precaps........atleast i hope thats what hes gonna do.......

Hey dee thats what i was saying earlier.....maybe if they do that, then i will be happy. however, at the momment...disappointing epi 

DoJinAbsoluv

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

hey guys .............notice ...they not showing precaps now.......that means they have some surprise planned for the actual wedding ceremony .........no..no not a bad one but a good one....
.............i got a feeling when Geet started talking about her parents na.............Maan was about to say something..... he started with......."bas thodi der mein".........but Geet interrupted him.........i think Maan has arranged for them to come and do her kanyadaan.......Maan said na her sapne poore karega......this sapna too.......thats the surprise i think................thats why they're not showing any precaps........atleast i hope thats what hes gonna do.......
Humm sounds interesting... i mean atleast  if she needs to abort the baby she will have less pain in terms of family and senti and alll....

DoJinAbsoluv

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

hi dee, param, shaz and i will check the other pages to see who else is there,

but dee, tere mooh mein ghee shakkar for saying such nice nice things.

i smiled and smiled and smiled for the first half of the episode and then muted annie and arjun and listened to my son who always complains that i never listen to him when geet is going on.

but i don't like this pregnancy track for annie. that is not done. har ladki ko pregnant karke chodenge kya. 

maan ko aur koi kaam dhanda nahin hai, sabhi pregnant ladkis ko bachata rahega?

usha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hi rosh you are also here.

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thanks usha..........something definitely is up........whenever they stop showing precaps ......they spring some surprise on us...........and ever since the wedding was announced.....Geet's been mentioning her parents regularly.....so maybe they had this in mind since beginning........don't know yaar ......lets hope......its true......

Edited by dee30 - 20 January 2011 at 12:24pm
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hello to everyone who is on now.

i also think that may be maan will bring geet's parents. as he was about to say somethng and geet interepted him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hello... anybody home?

Go to top