Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 61)

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

i m here... gals!!hi shazzy n dee... hru ladies???
 xcited n damn xcited...will he KISS HER???please  he better does it!!!!
or atleast  he shud try 2 do it  n then sme 1 comes comes ... no prob as long as he was trying....

ok gals i posted in params thread ...as we r married...sme spice AFTR maneets shaadi...
-MAAN  offering geet 2 drink from his glass ..GEET hesitates 1st n then willingly takes from him...she drinks it .....MAAN eyes her pink lips n she offers him bac shyly.. ... he drinks it again tis time  from where geet had  touched it......geet blushes n MAAn watches her...tis wud b  SCENE 2 DIE 4...Gc CAN PULL IT OFF WID HIS ahem ahem EYES...now it can happen on the day of SR provided thy do it wid glass of milk vich is offered2 groom....

- sec scene  wud be...both MANEET r on a drive...MAAN is on the phone discussing business n geet luks outside, enjoying the scenery, ....when MAAN takes her right hand, tenderly pressing it n plants a soft kiss on her palm  n keeps it close 2 his chest... tis cud be a scene wen thy r on their honeymoon or on along drive....

- third scene ...geet is in a  complete mess.. her dress is wid chocolate stains , hair blown.....she cooks MAANS fav choclate mousee.... after the work she rushes 2 change n freshn up...by the time she enters the room she sees MAAN has already returned bac from work... MAAN luks at her n smilingly asks her...wat hve u been up2??? geet feeling embarssed rush 2 the closet takes her clothes n towel   answering...i had sme work in the kitchen watching him from closets mirror...she steps in the bathroom  closing the door wen MAAN put his leg  blocking the door.... MAAN  grins ' y r u in such a hurry'....geet  panics wen she sees MAAN untieing his shirt.....he slowly pushes  the door  2 open vich geet was holding it tightly...geet  'MAAN please'...he steps inside  slowly unbuttoning his shirt eyeing  her mischieviously.... HE walks up2  her who stud by the door ...circle his hands around her dirty stained  dress ..he touches her waist .pushes her close 2 him.. slides his hand back n .tries 2 unzip her...GEET  stammers...'wat r u doin'?? ihve 2 take shower , its gettg late....... MAAN slowly caress her  cheek n    whispers' i love chocolate'...geet blinks her eyes,gulping it  n breathing hard wen   he stripped off his shirt...she closed her fist tightly  wen she saw him bare chested , as he gazed at her n walked off coolly  to lock the door from inside ...knowing the sweet  tortures tat he wud mett on her ..surrendering 2 the darkest desire ,she cud feel her body ache wen he advanced 2wards her ...

OMG mehr i can imagine these scenes in my head. you are very good with wordsClap love all the scenes...if only a they use these!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268DoJinAbsoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

hey mehr

check this video out 

its intresting to see the scene without any BG music...looks very boring.

As for maan kissing Geet we had a discussion on this last night and decided he is not going to kiss her because he put his hand behind his back. we thought he may give her a present........A see through nightyLOL
ya dear watched it  2days bac...laughed at the scene where DD does all tat bhashan 2 brij..n then in between goes on luking MAAN...n then goes agn n in the end luks at maan....SUCH scenes r gud 2 watch in serials rather than them rehearsing n no bg...
yayya a see thru  nighty....aur bangles aur kiss on her hand 2 satisfy her 4 sme time ya.. playfully back off , ya reservation in  5 STAR HOTEL SUITE FOR  A WEEK (tats y the room wasnt decorated)or honeymoon tickets
wats ur take????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

i m here... gals!!hi shazzy n dee... hru ladies???
 xcited n damn xcited...will he KISS HER???please  he better does it!!!!
or atleast  he shud try 2 do it  n then sme 1 comes comes ... no prob as long as he was trying....

ok gals i posted in params thread ...as we r married...sme spice AFTR maneets shaadi...
-MAAN  offering geet 2 drink from his glass ..GEET hesitates 1st n then willingly takes from him...she drinks it .....MAAN eyes her pink lips n she offers him bac shyly.. ... he drinks it again tis time  from where geet had  touched it......geet blushes n MAAn watches her...tis wud b  SCENE 2 DIE 4...Gc CAN PULL IT OFF WID HIS ahem ahem EYES...now it can happen on the day of SR provided thy do it wid glass of milk vich is offered2 groom....

- sec scene  wud be...both MANEET r on a drive...MAAN is on the phone discussing business n geet luks outside, enjoying the scenery, ....when MAAN takes her right hand, tenderly pressing it n plants a soft kiss on her palm  n keeps it close 2 his chest... tis cud be a scene wen thy r on their honeymoon or on along drive....

- third scene ...geet is in a  complete mess.. her dress is wid chocolate stains , hair blown.....she cooks MAANS fav choclate mousee.... after the work she rushes 2 change n freshn up...by the time she enters the room she sees MAAN has already returned bac from work... MAAN luks at her n smilingly asks her...wat hve u been up2??? geet feeling embarssed rush 2 the closet takes her clothes n towel   answering...i had sme work in the kitchen watching him from closets mirror...she steps in the bathroom  closing the door wen MAAN put his leg  blocking the door.... MAAN  grins ' y r u in such a hurry'....geet  panics wen she sees MAAN untieing his shirt.....he slowly pushes  the door  2 open vich geet was holding it tightly...geet  'MAAN please'...he steps inside  slowly unbuttoning his shirt eyeing  her mischieviously.... HE walks up2  her who stud by the door ...circle his hands around her dirty stained  dress ..he touches her waist .pushes her close 2 him.. slides his hand back n .tries 2 unzip her...GEET  stammers...'wat r u doin'?? ihve 2 take shower , its gettg late....... MAAN slowly caress her  cheek n    whispers' i love chocolate'...geet blinks her eyes,gulping it  n breathing hard wen   he stripped off his shirt...she closed her fist tightly  wen she saw him bare chested , as he gazed at her n walked off coolly  to lock the door from inside ...knowing the sweet  tortures tat he wud mett on her ..surrendering 2 the darkest desire ,she cud feel her body ache wen he advanced 2wards her ...

OMG mehr i can imagine these scenes in my head. you are very good with wordsClap love all the scenes...if only a they use these!
thanx shazzy..iwas planning smethng wild wid chocolate  .. like licking off the stains from her cheeks.....LOLLOLbt i cnt write further here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

hey mehr

check this video out 

its intresting to see the scene without any BG music...looks very boring.

As for maan kissing Geet we had a discussion on this last night and decided he is not going to kiss her because he put his hand behind his back. we thought he may give her a present........A see through nightyLOL
ya dear watched it  2days bac...laughed at the scene where DD does all tat bhashan 2 brij..n then in between goes on luking MAAN...n then goes agn n in the end luks at maan....SUCH scenes r gud 2 watch in serials rather than them rehearsing n no bg...
yayya a see thru  nighty....aur bangles aur kiss on her hand 2 satisfy her 4 sme time ya.. playfully back off , ya reservation in  5 STAR HOTEL SUITE FOR  A WEEK (tats y the room wasnt decorated)or honeymoon tickets
wats ur take????

the room wasnt decorated because nothing is going to happen. just enjoy the hallway scene today. somebody will have to edit all these scenes and give us a SR scene. i think sooner or later geet is going to get fed up and start doing the chasing....all those scenes you wrote instead of maan taking the lead it will be geetLOL maan will be the one runningROFL

Chocolate scene huhEmbarrassed

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 20 January 2011 at 6:21am
RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Helloo ladies!
Whats the discussion about??

serendipity2

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hello Shaz, Mehr, Rosh,  Usha, Ash, Deepa, Muniza....how r u ladies today ???

@ Mehr : Ufffff the scene u wrote...AWESOME...read it & FAINTED....Embarrassed..Kash ki aisa kuch dikhayen yeh CVs humein....Embarrassed...Loved it yaar...I'm planning to compile these scenes & post them to the director on GEET set....koi toh scene use hoga....Wink

Agree with u gurls that KISSSS toh nahi hoga...haath jo hata liya tha....some present for her...

Edited by Absoluv - 20 January 2011 at 6:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2RiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Hii Shaz , Param, Meher!
Yeah....doesnt look like there will be a kiss! ConfusedPresent?? How boring...compared to the kiss...LOL

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
hello param and riz

@ param we are only going to get to read scenes like that not see them....the only place u will see them is in ur dreamsLOL dont know where mehr gets all these ideas fromWink

Go to top