Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 60)

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

HI muni, usha n others if ol...

gud take muni...lovely !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

hi muniza, meher

I loved yesterday's episode but i am not able to take arjun annie any more. they spoil the episode for me. 

And the problem with us geet watchers is that we want geet to become like 'Big boss' and we forget that it is only half an hour and so when it is 10.00, we feel, lo, abhi tak shaadi kyon nahin ki. 

feel extremely scared to give the cv's another 24 hours to come up with more nonsense and drama. Now i want drama only after the pheras. Feeling very tired of the drama. For this week brij drama was enough. i want only that to stay in the mind and all the cute maaneet stuff that they can show. And they are showing lovely stuff.

1. maan-geet talk after doc talk
2. varmala moments
3. after the photo moments

All of them are to stay in the mind scenes. 

But the moment they show NE, the mind switches to 'chalo kitchen jaake clean karke aate hain'.

And then they start their 'I am doing this for TRP' scenes which is tiring. 

usha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinrahmona_paksweAbsoluvInfinitedreams

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

hi muniza, meher

I loved yesterday's episode but i am not able to take arjun annie any more. they spoil the episode for me. 

And the problem with us geet watchers is that we want geet to become like 'Big boss' and we forget that it is only half an hour and so when it is 10.00, we feel, lo, abhi tak shaadi kyon nahin ki. 

feel extremely scared to give the cv's another 24 hours to come up with more nonsense and drama. Now i want drama only after the pheras. Feeling very tired of the drama. For this week brij drama was enough. i want only that to stay in the mind and all the cute maaneet stuff that they can show. And they are showing lovely stuff.

1. maan-geet talk after doc talk
2. varmala moments
3. after the photo moments

All of them are to stay in the mind scenes. 

But the moment they show NE, the mind switches to 'chalo kitchen jaake clean karke aate hain'.

And then they start their 'I am doing this for TRP' scenes which is tiring. 

usha

hi usha 

r still here or gone 

this is jas. i just came from work and came to if say hi to u ladies.

how was day so far

serendipity2

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Hello Gurls... it Ash here Good morning... how is the day???  and yes how wae last night..??? can't get the mannet scene from the heads right..while watching yesterdays epi I was like come on Maannn.. ab do it yaar.. bad me pata nahi MC and Abortion vala track chalu hoga.. good time for that!!!

anyways.. will keep on peeping in between..

who else is here ..... ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinserendipity2

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
hey there ash ....gone kya?.

Edited by dee30 - 20 January 2011 at 4:36am

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Hello ladies....anyone around?

.....guess everyone is busy.

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 20 January 2011 at 5:40am
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i m here... gals!!hi shazzy n dee... hru ladies???
 xcited n damn xcited...will he KISS HER???please  he better does it!!!!
or atleast  he shud try 2 do it  n then sme 1 comes comes ... no prob as long as he was trying....

ok gals i posted in params thread ...as we r married...sme spice AFTR maneets shaadi...
-MAAN  offering geet 2 drink from his glass ..GEET hesitates 1st n then willingly takes from him...she drinks it .....MAAN eyes her pink lips n she offers him bac shyly.. ... he drinks it again tis time  from where geet had  touched it......geet blushes n MAAn watches her...tis wud b  SCENE 2 DIE 4...Gc CAN PULL IT OFF WID HIS ahem ahem EYES...now it can happen on the day of SR provided thy do it wid glass of milk vich is offered2 groom....

- sec scene  wud be...both MANEET r on a drive...MAAN is on the phone discussing business n geet luks outside, enjoying the scenery, ....when MAAN takes her right hand, tenderly pressing it n plants a soft kiss on her palm  n keeps it close 2 his chest... tis cud be a scene wen thy r on their honeymoon or on along drive....

- third scene ...geet is in a  complete mess.. her dress is wid chocolate stains , hair blown.....she cooks MAANS fav choclate mousee.... after the work she rushes 2 change n freshn up...by the time she enters the room she sees MAAN has already returned bac from work... MAAN luks at her n smilingly asks her...wat hve u been up2??? geet feeling embarssed rush 2 the closet takes her clothes n towel   answering...i had sme work in the kitchen watching him from closets mirror...she steps in the bathroom  closing the door wen MAAN put his leg  blocking the door.... MAAN  grins ' y r u in such a hurry'....geet  panics wen she sees MAAN untieing his shirt.....he slowly pushes  the door  2 open vich geet was holding it tightly...geet  'MAAN please'...he steps inside  slowly unbuttoning his shirt eyeing  her mischieviously.... HE walks up2  her who stud by the door ...circle his hands around her dirty stained  dress ..he touches her waist .pushes her close 2 him.. slides his hand back n .tries 2 unzip her...GEET  stammers...'wat r u doin'?? ihve 2 take shower , its gettg late....... MAAN slowly caress her  cheek n    whispers' i love chocolate'...geet blinks her eyes,gulping it  n breathing hard wen   he stripped off his shirt...she closed her fist tightly  wen she saw him bare chested , as he gazed at her n walked off coolly  to lock the door from inside ...knowing the sweet  tortures tat he wud mett on her ..surrendering 2 the darkest desire ,she cud feel her body ache wen he advanced 2wards her ...

Edited by mehraan - 20 January 2011 at 5:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinserendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
hey mehr

check this video out 

its intresting to see the scene without any BG music...looks very boring.

As for maan kissing Geet we had a discussion on this last night and decided he is not going to kiss her because he put his hand behind his back. we thought he may give her a present........A see through nightyLOL

Go to top