Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 59)

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Shaz and Muniza- I will talk with u later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
in todays epi i loved the part where geet walks in...the BG music...maans expression and geets...wonderful!

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

in todays epi i loved the part where geet walks in...the BG music...maans expression and geets...wonderful!

Yup loved it...

Do you wanna read my take?

Muniza
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Wow what a wedding, daikhi hai kissi ne itni pyaari shaadi bolo bolo bolo? Sabar ka phal hota hai meetha, pur jinke pass saber hi nahin unka kya karey?
MSK ne bana di rangeen hur ghadi. MaanEet rocks!!!!!

As i said yesterday that Dr would say that they could wait some more days and they would enjoy the wedding, same happenedEmbarrassed..I know that no one took it from here, but i predicted right na, haina haina hainaEmbarrassed....We all know that no SR, and also said no stress, make her happy WinkEmbarrassed......

How sweetly he said "nahin Geet yeh ghalti mut kurna, tumhare aansoo nahin behne chahiye kyonke yeh mera khazana hai, tum meri biwi banne waali ho, toh tum se jodi hur cheez abb meri hai, yeh moti bhi" hai hai hai Maan aap ne humari pehli raat yaad dila diBlushing....Very beautiful bed scene....Lovely Geet smile, and forehead kiss, uff so perfect without any complainEmbarrassed......Dil khushk kurdita Creatives.....

I loved the idea of bringing dulhan by Adi, Romeo, Pandeyji and Manisha...Bhaiyo ki kammi poori hogaiee, so sweet...Aur humare dulhe ka toh kya kehna, he was so niharofying dulhan, aankho hi aankho se SR mann rahi thi hmmm bolo bolo bolo TongueWink....Loved it how Pinky caught them and advised them to look here there as well except looking eachother....sweet moment...

Loved the Varmala exchanged Ceremony...Specially dulhan part omg, i have never thought that girls would fooled Maan as well, but our Munda is besht, he fooled them and put the vermala in Geet neck...I loved it how Maan bent his head front of Geet...Awww cho chweet...Very cute...Lovely lovely lovely...I love all their eye contacts momentsEmbarrassed....

Photographer was so funny, he cracked me up with his photoshootLOL...."hum hain mast raam masti mein, photo khinche hass hass ke"ROFL....Hum bhi hain Idiotz, Idiotz ki basti mein, kurte hain full dhammal kass kass ke"LOL...DDLJ ka poster daikha, ufff full funtosh tha...Anyways our hero took advantage of the moment, and took away bride from the mandap for their private momentEmbarrassed..so cute na haina haina haina? Embarrassed

Hai hai hai neend nahin aaye chain uda jaaye, jub pati dev sautan ke saath Ishq ladayeCry...Wow what a moment na, ufff shaadi se pehle kuch waqt bitana chahta hoon, phir iss ke baad toh biwi se daant hi khani hai...(Aaye hai saara experience aaj raat hi bata dogey kya MSK...Kuch toh pehli biwi ki izzat ka dhiyan rakho, kya hum ne tumhe itna bura time diya hai, jo sub sautan ko bol rahey ho?Cry) ...MSK chala wadey poore kurne, loved it how Geet said "meri aisi koi khwaish nahin iss samay"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Hai hai hai loved it how he put his hand on her bare waist, me toh ghayal hogaieeDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Anyways lovely scene, let see if he will proceed ahead, aur hur baar ki tarah dandiAngry...Anyways I am sure someone will tapkofy in between....

Arjun rocked with his master plan, as usual Annie sucks...I am looking forward to see Annie ke barbadi means MSK ko jhatka....

Wah wah wah Annie ka kya kehna, she is the real sister, and she was out of all rituals, and Pinky was there with Tasha....I have never see sister like her, for whom her flirting was more important than bro wedding...Wakhi she is berry berry phast phast phast senseless, brainless sister, sorry..I was so shocked to see her so far from the family.....Abb iska jawab hai kissi ke pass?

Over all bindas episode, 10/10....I enjoyed every single moment, photographer was so funny, he cracked me up with his words....Whole cast rocked, MaanEet/GurTi ka kya kehna....I loved their private moment uffffff uffffff uffffffEmbarrassed... 

Thanks Creative for such a wonderful wedding...we even enjoyed the last week torturous episodes, and we are enjoying this as well..it's a treat for us....Thanks sooooooooooo much

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserialwatcher16Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
It seems that most MEN (excluding Maan..of course) cannot accomplish anything in life but IMPREGNATING a woman.....First Dev, and now Arjun to follow in his footsteps.  Wow....very creative guys!!!

Aside from the AA scenes which were a BORE for me today....the wedding was a blast.  It seems that we will be fed up the wedding in courses....first the Sehra Bandi, and Barat, then Tilak and Entry rivaaz...now Varmaala....and it looks like tomorrow we will get the PHERES in grand style both with new outfits.....(the ones form the promos), a nicer new sehra for Maan.....looking forward to it!!!

VIJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...............I hate to say we were right but we were!!!!  Looks like wedding first, then the Abortion.  WOW...isn't this  lot of BHOJ for Maan...how is he possibly enjoying the wedding??   But it seems that he is.....as he sneaks in some alone time with Geet....tries to Kiss her.....go MAAN!!  His philosophy is let me get it while I can....cause as soon as the abortion happens...we all know there will be major PANGA!!

Great...looking forward to the Pheres tomorrow!!
Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserialwatcher16Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
muniza,

nice take. laughed and laughed more with your take. mazaa aa gaya. 

But now i want to repeat the famous dialogue, babaji, ab toh is raat ko boring bana do, aur excitement nahin chahiye ( unless it is maaneet wala excitement)........bas ab jaldi se shaadi kara do. thak gaye wahi kapde pehne hue. Ab change karna hai...........

Nags, I agree with you. I don't want to see Arjun's face till the wedding finishes. uske baad let him do all his planning. Just shows the size of his brain if all they can do to take revenge is take advantage of a girl. Aakhir kiska bhai hai, NT ka.

and that is why there is only one Maan.

usha

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 19 January 2011 at 7:53pm

Infinitedreams

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
hello gals!!!!
damn xcited  4 2day!!!watched yesterdays epsde couple of times still cnt get over wid it....

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

muniza,

nice take. laughed and laughed more with your take. mazaa aa gaya. 

But now i want to repeat the famous dialogue, babaji, ab toh is raat ko boring bana do, aur excitement nahin chahiye ( unless it is maaneet wala excitement)........bas ab jaldi se shaadi kara do. thak gaye wahi kapde pehne hue. Ab change karna hai...........

Nags, I agree with you. I don't want to see Arjun's face till the wedding finishes. uske baad let him do all his planning. Just shows the size of his brain if all they can do to take revenge is take advantage of a girl. Aakhir kiska bhai hai, NT ka.

and that is why there is only one Maan.

usha

Thanks Usha for liking the take....I hope tomorrow they will end up the wedding....And show us some MaanEet moments WinkEmbarrassed....

Anyways how you like the episode?

Muniza

Go to top