Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 48)

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

@bluey. You might be on to something. Maybe that's the case when it comes to DD and GC. However I've seen other couples who have been friends for quite a long time and still manage to give electrifying scenes.

@shaz. I was about to say 'frustrated teenagers' too. You took the word out of my mouth.LOL
hey mona......Hug
wohi to.....
they r not actually good frnds till now.....Ouch

Edited by mgdg_2010 - 19 January 2011 at 4:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

@bluey. You might be on to something. Maybe that's the case when it comes to DD and GC. However I've seen other couples who have been friends for quite a long time and still manage to give electrifying scenes.

@shaz. I was about to say 'frustrated teenagers' too. You took the word out of my mouth.LOL

mona the other alternative was.....frustrated...menapausal women! ...went with teenagers insteadROFL

mgdg_2010rahmona_pakswe

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by bluefish

Hi guys.....just brough back my son from school
will be on until it time to get his homework done....

Saw some comments by Geet on the facebook page about Nissar health and Geet team's take on the criticism they have been getting on the page

I thought it was very meaningful.

And yaar Maneet ke SR ko jitna discuss karrahe hain..utna late our chindi yeh log banayenge...
Upar se Anjun ka SR......

Apparenlty both Gurmeet and Drasti are uncomfy with kissing scenes, even on hand....so we have to be content with hugs..
In a way....that makes me feel very cute and warm about them..very human...sure they are professionals but they are not the kind of " anything karega for money" type of actors.....if they want damdar scenes to emote..thats what they should get...
This is what I like about Drasti also.....with all the exposing back blouses , and close scene..there is not one scene she has done in bad taste...even when is gets into "ahem" mood for a kiss she looks innocent , cute and slightly scared..:):)...which makes her look that much sexy...
Guess you have ato have a lot of trust in your co-star to allow them to come soooo close to you and trust they wont lose control:):):)

Anyway hope they do have a damdar SR...in thier range of comfort...arre bhai thier looks can kill.....
just by looking seductively at each other..they will set SR on fire!

hi Bluey

yeah when "ahem" scenes come DD does manage to come across all innocent and shy the swallowing she does and drops her eyes makes the scene have more of an impact and sensual. she knows and trusts GC by now to know how far they can take a scene. like they said in TT interview the discuss the scene first thing. Losing control every so often is not a bad thing eitherWink 

I wish...I mean lose control........:)Wink

but till how weird to discuss with a guy how close he can come and " ahem" reheasrse" it and gives takes...of course thats thier profession but once they are on friendly terms with the co-actors it must be weird to do thoese scenes..

In fact my take is....the more the actors dont know each other and ARE NOT FRIENDS....the more chemistry you can see because both are trying to do thier job and dont care after the "cut" happens. If you see JUNE, JULY, AUG scenes of DD GC are so intense and full of the X factor...in the looks, dances, aggression and paasion..
that is now decreased not just because of story progression..but because now they have become friends....now they have to care about what after the "cut"......

What do you guy think?

Well I guess then gurls...with all this going around....v MIGHT NOT GET ANY SR....FORGET HOTTTT SR.....its always gonna b huggs & forehead kisses....Unhappy...Chalo theek hai...something is better than nothing....But I personally believe that for how long in the show can u pull off chemistry on basis of EYE-LOCKS...Even the actors get bored of doing repeatitive things...they need to b challenged....I mean look at Hussain & Juhi Parmar from KumKum...they r the best of buddies BUT man did they deliver HOTT scenes....so naturally....infact their comfort zone was very nice...So I think it depends on the actors...how willing they r to explore their skills....Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mgdg_2010rahmona_pakswe

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
@shaz. LOL!!!! ROFL

@ren. When did you become an IF-Dazzler? Sorry I just noticed it. I know I know, I'm slow. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

@shaz. LOL!!!! ROFL

@ren. When did you become an IF-Dazzler? Sorry I just noticed it. I know I know, I'm slow. Big smile
at least u noticed yaar....LOL
thank u.....today ....actually...LOL

serendipity2rahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

ooooo don't get me started ....
annnie...kya acting hain yaar...Confused
isse to accha....yeh character hi na hota.....Shocked

Hey ren u leave my annie behen alone. har waqt uske piche pari hai...bechaari annieLOL
kya bechari....
oooShocked....
tumhari behen hain kya.....lolLOL

ha! meri behen...koi iteraazEvil Smile
mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
nahin nahin shaz....
she's very sweet....
itna sweet ki i can't digest her.....lol
don't mind me.....no aitraaz....