Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 17)

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
ya usha ur rite abt the guests...i was also telling my hubby...is tis the shaadi of a  rich business tycoon ???it doesnt luk like tat...only staff
attending it...n 3 to 4 ladies standing bhnd daadi n the ribbon cutting..
 wherer the business associates... i wud hve loved 2 see mr khanna the one who gives geet project (sry dnt remmbr his name), mr demello wid his wife...

Edited by mehraan - 18 January 2011 at 10:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16mgdg_2010

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

bluey, good one. missing your shayiri.

meher, i don't have a daughter, 2 sons.

ren , aur kya ho raha hai?

opti, where are u based?

I am a true blue dilliwali and hence yet to see a khandaan like the khuranas. They are a shame to all the khandaani as well as noveau riche dilliwalas.

Hey Usha...Aarz hai

Aaj  jee itna hua khush GC- DD ki colgate smile dekhhar ( in the spolier pics)
battisi poore nikal ayye bahar..unki uncontrolled khushi dekhhar
meri shayari ne socha yeh scene dekhkar
tassali se dekhlu unhe aaram se baithkarEmbarrassed

kya pata kal hona ho...aarahi hai hame kisike aane ki khabarWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16mgdg_2010--Nargis--rahmona_pakswe

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

even i don't remember them mentioning 6 months during the DNA testing. Anyway i am watching rerun since my PHD thesis topic is geet and so i will let you know.

Opti, loved your takes on yesterday's episode. 

Made my hubby also watch yesterday's episode but in the morning while he was eating breakfast. And he had to look suitable interested in geet's life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
so brij track is over...he wont pop agn in future...

mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
wah wah....kya arz hain la jawaab.....
i'm also hearing....
bells r ringing.....
koye aa raha hain....LOL

bluejalpari

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

they are so kanjoos, they did not even invite Pinky's dad for the shaadi? Why? They would have had to pay them one day's labour na????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalparimgdg_2010rahmona_pakswe

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by bluefish

Okay Mehraan..for you..one close intimate Maneet scene I would want..sorry thoda lamba hai..Im a die hard romatic..Im a piscean..and i feel best of romance  comes out when the two are feeling very emotional....here it goes:.

Geet  makes it clear to Maan from wedding she is not ready for physical relation....
He accepts but is disappointed, frustrated because he wants to close to her as possible, emotionally, physically.

Slowly with time she gets re-attracted to him....and his birthday comes...she cooks and cooks and makes table for two..goes through lots of plans and pains o make his bday special..
and is waiting at the table since evening...looking at the door

He , in his bitter office mode..tells himself that even on bday  he is alone....and his friends call him for drinks..and he wants to go home late ..since he hates being lonely at home...he comes home veyr late, drunk

and sees a sleeping Geet at the table...the house, table everything looks decorated for something special....she wakes up...looks at the time..is very upset and teary .and goes to him and asks why he is late..she was waiting..

He is drunk and bitter and doesnt get it that she did all this for his bday...and lashes out at her ..that he is busy at work..and she should pestering him since his life is his own..

She breaks down and blurts how much she was looking fwd to the day..and how she made so many preps for a nice bday date...she was looking fwd to spend time with him....get closer to him...but he doesnt deserve it.because he came drunk and late.and cries and goes awawy

Munda then snaps out of drunken stupour...realizes how beautiful and special she was looking today for him..the table , the dinner , the hosue....how much she was waiting for him...
and sees at the table she didnt even eat dinner...feels like hell,,,his life was trying to get closer to him..he pushed her away.....feels guilty and miserable
He goes..gets fresh..( to get drinks smell off).....and goes and puts food in a plate...
and goes to her room..she is crying in the balcony..

Munda comes and apologizes....and thanks her. She doesnt bother..she is too pissed off....
Maan goes close, holds her and forces her to look at him..and again apologizes heartfully..tells her he has been drinking only because he felt lonely...and thanks her. She tells she doesnt care.
Maan in full Maan mode...holder her tight and makes her look at him...and tells her she wouldn't have done all this, gone through all the trouble...and waited for him without eating..and then cried so much..if she didnt care..
He dares her to say she doesnt care...and she is already teary..now breaks down..unable to affirm that she doesnt care.....Maan sees her struggle....and kisses her tears, wipes them with his lips, and kisses all over her face....by this time she is leaning on him, trying to bury her face in his shoulder....unable to keep her feelings away...They hug....and he raises her face and kisses her..she doesnt move away but is shy....
Maan tells her he wont d anything she is not ready for...he wants her to be comfortable and happy first..and when she is too shy to reply..
He goes and brings the plate of food....and they both feed each other...silentlt..sitting side by side...looking at the moon..enjoying the breeze...thier silent but sweet romantic company....
wishing the night didnt end..that they could just be like that...accepting and loving each other, in total silence....
hey bluey...nice one...i liked it
u kno wat...tis can be implemented in the stry now...if CVS r trying 2 show tat thy cnt consummate bt the only difference is MAAN  cnt hve it cos of docs advice  n geet is trying hard 2 get her MAN n so ur stry takes it from here....it justifies MAANs drinking 2 cos he has been frustrated n deprived  ....

Thanks Mehran....ayaiwin impromptu likhdiya....
isse jyada sochungi to sharam bechke chane khane padenge...:)

By the how do you imagine that idiotic doc will tell Maan that he cant...errrrrrrr....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...he cant "do it" after wedding because of harm to Geet .....exacly what will she say to him.??
do u think
it takes a sensible person to articulate that properly........and the doc hardly looks lie it.

Imagine" aap shaadi ke baad apni patni ko haath nahi lagasakte..kynonki jo bhi appko karna tha aap pehlehi karchuke"LOLLOL
because usse kya pata yeh sab Dev ne kiya.....Clap

mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

so brij track is over...he wont pop agn in future...
ya dear....
i'll miss his oooyyyeee....
hav u clear ur baby track confusion....

Go to top