Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) (Page 128)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

ok prema, and everybody else ab toh my eyes are closing.

good night

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by mehraan

HELLO all!!!
long time my frends..... hru all????
hi mehr long time

hi prema....hru dear??? how was the epsd...didnt watch ..read the update...finally wedding is over!Wink

Absoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
wats tis...where is the gang???sab so rahe hai kya?
serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hello anybody here!

Just watched epi....wow loved it....can't find anything to complain about...still in maaneet land. Even AA scene didn't bother me, however, i think arjuns scene with NT was very good. 

bluejalpari

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Hi guys..........22nd Jan...what an episode...badhai ho badhai!!!  Here is the post I made.....

The episode was like a yummy extra rich moist sweet chocolate melt in your mouth cake........
when you eat dessert after you have sooooo waited for it...it tastes much more sweeter....

Wow......at least Geet  has someone from her Maika coming...to give her some honour...some status from the maika side....and not make her feel is an "anath" marrying Maan. ..but this is due to Maan isnt it. He made sure her honour and her feelings , both are taken are of.......jiyo Maan jiyo.....

Sindoor, mangalsutra, phere.....ashirwad, bidai....I cried when she did the rice thing...even though it was to Darji who never was her well wisher till now......even though Maan has been more like her father, mother, friend, boss, husband...everything to her since she came to Delhi...still....the idea of never belonging to your own family again....of becoming "parayi" to native family.....is something that makes any girl cry...I cried with Geet today.....in her long awaited wish  fulfilled....and her emotional tears at not being a Handa anymore.....

But above all this..I do want to remind the CVS...that is highly critical to show Maan taking Geet to the registrar office and getting legal stamp on the marriage......A wedding is NOT LEGAL until it is registered with constitution of India......Maneet cannot make same mistake that ws made at Dev-Geet's wedding. Yes this wedding was bigger and better and people were invited and there are eyewitnesses...but still wedding has to be registered.

CVs....this is a very critical step...THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA , the businessman who is shrewd, and the Geet Ka Maan who restores her honour in society....cannot forget this important step.
I dont mind if Daadi or Darji are the ones who remind Maneet that this important step yet needs to be done...without which.. Maneet marriage will remain illegal.

Hope CVs have thought about this.  Maybe the pic posted in FB, in which Geet is sitting on SEJ and Maan is in office attire....is because Maan has got ready to take her to register the marriage....and will ask her to get ready too...I sincerely hope so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2rahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Hi guys..........22nd Jan...what an episode...badhai ho badhai!!!  Here is the post I made.....

The episode was like a yummy extra rich moist sweet chocolate melt in your mouth cake........
when you eat dessert after you have sooooo waited for it...it tastes much more sweeter....

Wow......at least Geet  has someone from her Maika coming...to give her some honour...some status from the maika side....and not make her feel is an "anath" marrying Maan. ..but this is due to Maan isnt it. He made sure her honour and her feelings , both are taken are of.......jiyo Maan jiyo.....

Sindoor, mangalsutra, phere.....ashirwad, bidai....I cried when she did the rice thing...even though it was to Darji who never was her well wisher till now......even though Maan has been more like her father, mother, friend, boss, husband...everything to her since she came to Delhi...still....the idea of never belonging to your own family again....of becoming "parayi" to native family.....is something that makes any girl cry...I cried with Geet today.....in her long awaited wish  fulfilled....and her emotional tears at not being a Handa anymore.....

But above all this..I do want to remind the CVS...that is highly critical to show Maan taking Geet to the registrar office and getting legal stamp on the marriage......A wedding is NOT LEGAL until it is registered with constitution of India......Maneet cannot make same mistake that ws made at Dev-Geet's wedding. Yes this wedding was bigger and better and people were invited and there are eyewitnesses...but still wedding has to be registered.

CVs....this is a very critical step...THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA , the businessman who is shrewd, and the Geet Ka Maan who restores her honour in society....cannot forget this important step.
I dont mind if Daadi or Darji are the ones who remind Maneet that this important step yet needs to be done...without which.. Maneet marriage will remain illegal.

Hope CVs have thought about this.  Maybe the pic posted in FB, in which Geet is sitting on SEJ and Maan is in office attire....is because Maan has got ready to take her to register the marriage....and will ask her to get ready too...I sincerely hope so.

hey Bluey, how are you?

yes wedding needs to be registerd to make it fully legal....hope they show this.
But what an epi totally enjoyed the wedding..the song used made it more emotional for me, especially Daarjis and Geets rice throwing scene. I guess Geet was more upset that  being parayi from her family for so long,issues with Daarji had now been resolved but it was time for her to become parayi again. thats what i found emtionalCry  

bluejalpari

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

WELCOMING THE NEWLYWEDS....WITH MANY MANY CONGRATS....INTO THE PRESTIGIOUS WINE CLUB....

22ND JANUARY 2011, SATURDAY...

THE WINE CLUB AND ITS MEMBERS CORDIALLY INVITE 

MR. Maan Singh Khurana urf Dusht Danav urf Geet ke Maan  and

Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana, urf Mishti, urf Hoshiyaarpur Express

into the WINE CLUB because officially now they have completed all the rules for entry into the Wine club. They are married....and she is carrying ...and they are going to raise the baby together.
Maan is over 25 definitely and though Geet is 18...we are going to give her margin because..hey theya re lead characters of the show....our Maneet and Geet has faced much more than a normal 18 year old..

So club members, friends...join hands and welcome Maan and Geet into the Wine Club!!

Maan and Geet..feel free to discuss all the jiucy titbits of your marriage....yep everythingWink
here...because what is said in the Wine club stays in the Wine club.....this is where you can share what you want...we all here are pretty much older to you guys...and more experienced....so don't mind....you might get some advise also....!!

But love to welcome Maneet!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subiamanserendipity2rahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

WELCOMING THE NEWLYWEDS....WITH MANY MANY CONGRATS....INTO THE PRESTIGIOUS WINE CLUB....

22ND JANUARY 2011, SATURDAY...

THE WINE CLUB AND ITS MEMBERS CORDIALLY INVITE 

MR. Maan Singh Khurana urf Dusht Danav urf Geet ke Maan  and

Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana, urf Mishti, urf Hoshiyaarpur Express

into the WINE CLUB because officially now they have completed all the rules for entry into the Wine club. They are married....and she is carrying ...and they are going to raise the baby together.
Maan is over 25 definitely and though Geet is 18...we are going to give her margin because..hey theya re lead characters of the show....our Maneet and Geet has faced much more than a normal 18 year old..

So club members, friends...join hands and welcome Maan and Geet into the Wine Club!!

Maan and Geet..feel free to discuss all the jiucy titbits of your marriage....yep everythingWink
here...because what is said in the Wine club stays in the Wine club.....this is where you can share what you want...we all here are pretty much older to you guys...and more experienced....so don't mind....you might get some advise also....!!

But love to welcome Maneet!!

LOLLOLLOL hahaha.....Yes Welcome Maaneet....you will definately get more than you bargained for in this club.....Geet we will give you tips on how to keep Maan under control....and how to make him lose controlWink

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 22 January 2011 at 3:33pm

rahmona_pakswe

Go to top