Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yaar i was thinking too. atleast today CVS could minus AA. par baaki saara episode rockeddddddddddddd today . i love GC and DD expression througout the episode.
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy Ren...Jas🤗
I'm so happy and relieved that i feel like celebrating!!🥳
prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

hi prema, ran and josh
congratulations yaar finally our maaneet got married. today's episode was  really good minus AA. scene between daarji and geet was very emotional. i  was crying too. the look on maan's face and his expression during that convo was awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hi Jas😊

Today Drashti's and Daarji's action 👏
and do you guys notice the thank you from geet to maan while hugging daarji. it was reaally nice.
jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

Heyy Ren...Jas🤗

I'm so happy and relieved that i feel like celebrating!!🥳

haaaaaaaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeee

me too. i just came from night shift and too tired. but after seeing the geet my whole tiredness gone now. yaar nacho gao khushi manao. apne maaneet ki shadi ho gai.🥳
🥳
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prema_ks

Hi Jas😊

and do you guys notice the thank you from geet to maan while hugging daarji. it was reaally nice.

Yes that was too cute...and they way Maan acknowledged her thanks! Adorable!! I loved the way they held hands at Daarji's back!!
jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prema_ks

Hi Jas😊

that right and did u noticed how dadi was proud of maan the look on face was full of proud to be grand ma of maan. so dreamy
jasraj123 thumbnail
i love the way maan held geet's hand when hugging daarji and the way geet said thanks to maan and he node his head wow. they know each other so well a
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today epi is awesome except aa part.......😳
hats off to all actors.....👏

hey jas.....🤗
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Actually guys...everything about the part of epi till first break is soo very touching and memorable...each and every moment was wonderful!! Kal ka gussa and udaasi sab nikal gayi after seeing this!!
jasraj123 thumbnail
ok ladies i got go now. bye talk u later. i am in maaneet's land now. so dreamy