Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: riza792

Haayeee...Roopa...SKJ yaad dilaake you have sent me back into Maaneet paradise!!๐Ÿ˜

I keep watching that offscreen clip over n over again...and just dont get enough of it!
That was purely Gurti.....and was soooooooo...............๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

it is true. that was purily gurti. the way they were smiling. omg i can't get enough of that . i can't tell that how many times i watched that little clip. ๐Ÿ˜
I also think GC does a very good job especially when it comes to eyes and facial expressions. My only issue is his body language in romantic moments. For example the way he puts his hand on DD's face looks sometimes a bit awkward. Maybe it's only me. ๐Ÿ˜•  
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

Haayeee...Roopa...SKJ yaad dilaake you have sent me back into Maaneet paradise!!๐Ÿ˜

I keep watching that offscreen clip over n over again...and just dont get enough of it!
That was purely Gurti.....and was soooooooo...............๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I know what u mean, I forget about it and see it on a post or hear the song and it all comes back๐Ÿ˜
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

i am also in same bubble. u know its interesting i know it will never happen but in my heart there is still hope. ๐Ÿ˜‰

nothing wrong with hope or wishful thinking, but my Gurti obsession will end when GC ties the knot.  then it is only maneet for me.
jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

hey you never know.....you might know something we don't

hayeeeeeeeee shaz 

tu to meri umidono ko hawa de rahin ho. tumharien moonh mein ghee shakker yaaaar. but after today's interview article i am really down.
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

especially when Geet gets her teeth into Maan.....ooops sorry the rope๐Ÿคฃ

naughty,naughty๐Ÿ˜†
Yaar, kitna fast jaa rahe ho. I write a comment and it ends up on two pages later.
jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SATHYA88

nothing wrong with hope or wishful thinking, but my Gurti obsession will end when GC ties the knot.  then it is only maneet for me.

i heard some where that he is going to do that in february. my heart broken after hearing that. but i wish that if thats the way he want so let him be.๐Ÿ˜ญ
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

naughty,naughty๐Ÿ˜†

hey  with GEET you have to get your pleasure wherever๐Ÿ˜†
jasraj123 thumbnail

naughty,naughty๐Ÿ˜†

it was like maan is going to eat geet with his eyes. so dreamyyyyyyyy. yaaar that is reason i watch this show. i mean they don't even touch each other and make our heart beat go fast