Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: riza792

Yeah...DD needs someone jo uske takkar ka ho....and compliments and matches her character........and will love her to bits!

Hopefully she will find that someone but u know what they say about opposites attracting.  I think that is why Gurti have such amazing chemistry is in real they are such opposites.
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey jas.......already knew they were gonna drag Maaneet SR another few months......Doc ki baat nahi sunni Geet ki jaan ko khatra hai.........so NO SR............but to show this .............i mean.......i could understand Geet giving in to Dev.......coz she considered him her husband then.............but Annie's been brought up in Delhi.......studies abroad.........lives away from her family........so probably knows how people are .............itna toh sense hona chahiye..........not to trust someone you've met few days ago with your virtue............
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SATHYA88

Hopefully she will find that someone but u know what they say about opposites attracting.  I think that is why Gurti have such amazing chemistry is in real they are such opposites.

I cannot stop dreaming about GURTI. whether it happens or not. they are πŸ˜
@bluey i want ask one question. are you the one who wrote a post reg their offscreen addressing?
SATHYA88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

The people who are not happy with AA's SR, one happy news. tomorrow we are going get completely Maaneet wedding without AA. i was thinking they will show tomorrow both wedding and SR together. A big
sigh from my side.

Prema you are too polite, I would have given a really rude answer that I can't post because I might get reported.  but she could of said something along the line of go ask GC since he likes to talk about her all the timeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Edited by SATHYA88 - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Don't worry gurls....Drashti will find her partner...sanjog se bante hai rishte...jo uski kismat mein hoga, woh usseh zaroor milega...😊

But yes u gurls are right that OPPOSITES ATTRACT so v get to c AMAZING chemistry of GC & DD....πŸ˜‰
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

without being rude...some things can be said..politely.....and should be said so....
and now my poor DD has to go out of the way and exlplain so that DB wont feel bad???
height hai yaar.....DD is too nice......

Andyway i find the interview question
" Do you think Debina will feel awkward"?..and unprofessional question from the interviwer...why the heck should she care about what Gurmeet;' family feels

Did anybody ask Gurmeet
"Do you think Drasti 's Mom and brother feel awkward when you do touchy feely scens with her"
Stupid question right...she is an actress and her family knows that

Similarly....Gurmeet is an actor and his family....his only Debina would know that. Wrong question...Drasti didt have to answer that...but she did and so very nicely....

Im loving this woman..day by day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i agree with you bluey regarding questioning dd about db. she answered it coolly if i was there i would've told ask gc. 

The people who are not happy with AA's SR, one happy news. tomorrow we are going get completely Maaneet wedding without AA. i was thinking they will show tomorrow both wedding and SR together. A big
sigh from my side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks Prema.....due to GC DD has this unnecessary pressure of trying o "clarify" her working relationship ....to DB via media?
where as the only people Drasti needs to clarify too is her family..her mom.

Anyway....AA SR to hogaya....lagta hai is ladki mein akal kam...harmones jyada hai......
And Rjun's sister is in coma for god sake!!!

prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: dee30

hey jas.......already knew they were gonna drag Maaneet SR another few months......Doc ki baat nahi sunni Geet ki jaan ko khatra hai.........so NO SR............but to show this .............i mean.......i could understand Geet giving in to Dev.......coz she considered him her husband then.............but Annie's been brought up in Delhi.......studies abroad.........lives away from her family........so probably knows how people are .............itna toh sense hona chahiye..........not to trust someone you've met few days ago with your virtue............

Dee i feel it doesn't matter where you grown up, but how you are as person. 
bluejalpari thumbnail

true...they are opposite and they might make a good couple....but now after so much Debina hissing and blog and Drasti intreview...I feel Drasti should be number ONE in her man's life....
she should not have to clariry...and keep clarifying.....

SATHYA88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dee30

Dee, she is so despo, did she not think about the fact that Arjun is NT's brother and maybe their enemy, why would you give up something so precious as your virtue to someone who could turn out to be your enemy.πŸ˜• and the thing is during your brother's wedding!!!!!😑
bluejalpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

I cannot stop dreaming about GURTI. whether it happens or not. they are πŸ˜
@bluey i want ask one question. are you the one who wrote a post reg their offscreen addressing?

hey Prema...
about drasti calling him "unhe ' or "unke?"
yes...thats me...found it veryu weird.....
coz DD usually calls everyone "tu"
Edited by bluefish - 13 years ago