The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) - Page 66

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

It must b diifficult  being with someone 15/24/ 6 days a week. she looks as though she knows how to cope with demands put on her.

I know girls...she was sooooo clear in her replies & her thinking...knows how to handle stuff...I think she must be reading many things v write on IF so she said that she was " overwhelmed by some of the stuff written about them"....πŸ˜‰...But the good thing is that she doesn't go lashing at her fans...if u know what I mean....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Absoluv

Hey Shaz dear...here u go...song from Dil Bole Haddippa....πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KolEuXEmt3E[/YOUTUBE]

Hey param luv u 

thank u so muchπŸ‘πŸ‘

I know girls...she was sooooo clear in her replies & her thinking...knows how to handle stuff...I think she must be reading many things v write on IF so she said that she was " overwhelmed by some of the stuff written about them"....πŸ˜‰...But the good thing is that she doesn't go lashing at her fans...if u know what I mean....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

someone could learn from her PR skills....i guess she is used to it she had same chemistry with her co-star on DMG from what i have read
Hey Girls...I was just watching this VM and realized how much I miss the ANGRY HOT MSK....His grand entry...the way he walks into his office....his ATTITUDE...the way he looks....Ufffff....I do miss that MSK...not complaining about the HOTTT ROMANTIC NAUGHTY MSK...But just take a look...😍

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jm5tVeajbFI[/YOUTUBE]

Hey Girls...I was just watching this VM and realized how much I miss the ANGRY HOT MSK....His grand entry...the way he walks into his office....his ATTITUDE...the way he looks....Ufffff....I do miss that MSK...not complaining about the HOTTT ROMANTIC NAUGHTY MSK...But just take a look...😍

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jm5tVeajbFI[/YOUTUBE]

yes i also love this VM posted it earlier...luv his attitude as he walks inπŸ˜†
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

someone could learn from her PR skills....i guess she is used to it she had same chemistry with her co-star on DMG from what i have read

EggXactly dear...SOMEONE needs to learn her PR skills....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...Never read sooooo much about Muskaan-Rahul chemistry...they were good but  β­οΈβ­οΈ and  β­οΈ are AMAZINGGGGGGG....😍
hey param.....πŸ€—
shaz.....πŸ€—
dee.......πŸ€—

param....nice vm.......saw it earlier......
i'm sorry that....i become so dum......
nothing is coming out of my brain to write in ur thread.......πŸ˜•
new precap....daarji to do kanyadaan ...same as sbb......
................pleaseeeeee let them show a flashback of how MSK convinced him to come......would love to see that...........

hey ren.......how you doing......
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

hey param.....πŸ€—
shaz.....πŸ€—
dee.......πŸ€—

param....nice vm.......saw it earlier......
i'm sorry that....i become so dum......
nothing is coming out of my brain to write in ur thread.......πŸ˜•

Hey Ren dear....πŸ€—...its ok gurl...take ur time...jab bhi koi scene dimaag mein aaye tooh likh dena....πŸ˜‰...Yeah I kinda just fell in love with that VM..the music suits Maan's entry ...very well matched VM....😍

So Gurls, r v all excited for today's episode...

Hey Shaz..guess what...my kids have no school today...chutttii....coz of snow....
Originally posted by dee30

new precap....daarji to do kanyadaan ...same as sbb......
................pleaseeeeee let them show a flashback of how MSK convinced him to come......
right.......when he did that....πŸ˜•
he was with geet all the time.....

i'm fine dee...
don't like yesterday's episode....
too much of AA overdose....
Edited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago