Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Ash

yes it would have been nice to be surprised with daarji.everyone was hoping for it but wasnt sure it was going to happen. A little suspence would be good. the drama is only 20 mins long and half of the clips we end up seeing beforehand.

Todays epi looks good though...the tied hands and daarji comingπŸ‘....hopefully less AA scenes, cant handle anymore .
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anyone free to chat.....need a break from my essayπŸ˜†
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Frnz....Mona, Shaz, Ren, Prema, Rosh, Ash, Usha...is anyone else around ???? Well my kids have a 2 hour delay today so they r getting ready for school...

Did anyone c the SBS & SBB segments today ??? Liked the MAANEET romance with the hands tied....πŸ˜‰...Finally Daarji shows up & Geet is happpy....Yaaaayy....another emotional outbreak in store for us today...πŸ˜›
serendipity2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hello Frnz....Mona, Shaz, Ren, Prema, Rosh, Ash, Usha...is anyone else around ???? Well my kids have a 2 hour delay today so they r getting ready for school...

Did anyone c the SBS & SBB segments today ??? Liked the MAANEET romance with the hands tied....πŸ˜‰...Finally Daarji shows up & Geet is happpy....Yaaaayy....another emotional outbreak in store for us today...πŸ˜›

Hey param 
why are ur kids delayed 2 hours.....from where?

Yes SBS/SSB seg looks good at least we get naughty maan before crying Geet but yes todays epi is going to be emotional. would have been good if mum and dad came aswell. looking forward to todays epi...hope no more AA todayπŸ˜†
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey shaz, param.....loved the sbb segment........so looking forward to that tied up scene.......
.....and yeah mom and dad......would've been lovely but maybe actors not available......actress playing mom is..... i heard expecting a baby......dad starring in a new show for zee........
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dee30

hey shaz, param.....loved the sbb segment........so looking forward to that tied up scene.......

Hey dee

I hope what SBB showed today is not all the clip and it is longer than what they showed.

im thinking maaneet scenes today are the daarji clip and hands tied clip rest is AA
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah shaz.........they jumped to the scene with dadi........when Geet tries to untie the rope with her teeth........MSK got bedroom eyes.....just before they cut the scene with dadi coming in ...so that scene must be much longer........just hope editing team keeps their hands off of the scene ........and leave it longer....
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

.....and yeah mom and dad......would've been lovely but maybe actors not available......actress playing mom is..... i heard expecting a baby......dad starring in a new show for zee........

Hey deepa...how r u dear ??? sorry missed ur name....Yes me too like the SBB segment...have to watch it again tho....πŸ˜‰

@ Shaz : Dear I'm in Pittsburgh, USA & today there is some snowfall & the roads are icy & full of snow....On such days,the school starts 2 hours late than the regular time OR sometimes the school is closed....such days are called Snow Days & so the school goes on till June to make up for all those days closed due to snow....πŸ˜›

BTW...did u girls read the new interview of Drashti with TellyChakkar...Her responses were very nice & professional....😊
serendipity2 thumbnail

yeah shaz.........they jumped to the scene with dadi........when Geet tries to untie the rope with her teeth........MSK got bedroom eyes.....just before they cut the scene with dadi coming in ...so that scene must be much longer........just hope editing team keeps their hands off of the scene ........and leave it longer....

u see thats what i love about maans acting he switches from naughty maan to sexy maan in an instance...oooh those eyesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
serendipity2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hey deepa...how r u dear ??? sorry missed ur name....Yes me too like the SBB segment...have to watch it again tho....πŸ˜‰

@ Shaz : Dear I'm in Pittsburgh, USA & today there is some snowfall & the roads are icy & full of snow....On such days,the school starts 2 hours late than the regular time OR sometimes the school is closed....such days are called Snow Days & so the school goes on till June to make up for all those days closed due to snow....πŸ˜›

BTW...did u girls read the new interview of Drashti with TellyChakkar...Her responses were very nice & professional....😊

yes yes read that! liked her answers. she knows how to work PR side of it.

here we have had a bad winter.  the schools only close for a day or so. 
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago