Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Hello Hello

Anyone home?
Kissi ne mujhe yaad kiya? Mera naam liya?
Bolo bolo bolo?

Howz everyone here?

Muniza
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

I have to go now. Need to get up early tomorrow. However I will watch the epi before I go to sleep. Might get some nice dreams...

Bye everyone! See you soon.

g'night mona.....🤗
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Hello Hello Hello

Anyone home?
Bolo bolo bolo?

Howz everyone here?

Muniza

hey munni was going to sleep now but u have come may stay up alittle longer...no work tom u see
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

did u go back and watch the previous clips?

another fav was the chakoo scene when she is waving it about and he comes in.
geet shouting out of the window all the names and then starts swearing...boy was that funny🤣

I did watch that, not only their physical chemistry but even their comic chemistry is too good.GC and DD really bring out the best in each other.
SATHYA88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

I have to go now. Need to get up early tomorrow. However I will watch the epi before I go to sleep. Might get some nice dreams...

Bye everyone! See you soon.

Bye Mona,good night
SATHYA88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Hello Hello Hello

Anyone home?
Bolo bolo bolo?

Howz everyone here?

Muniza

Helllllllllllo Muniza

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Shaz and Muniza- I will talk with u later.
serendipity2 thumbnail
in todays epi i loved the part where geet walks in...the BG music...maans expression and geets...wonderful!
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

in todays epi i loved the part where geet walks in...the BG music...maans expression and geets...wonderful!

Yup loved it...

Do you wanna read my take?

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Wow what a wedding, daikhi hai kissi ne itni pyaari shaadi bolo bolo bolo? Sabar ka phal hota hai meetha, pur jinke pass saber hi nahin unka kya karey?
MSK ne bana di rangeen hur ghadi. MaanEet rocks!!!!!

As i said yesterday that Dr would say that they could wait some more days and they would enjoy the wedding, same happened😳..I know that no one took it from here, but i predicted right na, haina haina haina😳....We all know that no SR, and also said no stress, make her happy 😉😳......

How sweetly he said "nahin Geet yeh ghalti mut kurna, tumhare aansoo nahin behne chahiye kyonke yeh mera khazana hai, tum meri biwi banne waali ho, toh tum se jodi hur cheez abb meri hai, yeh moti bhi" hai hai hai Maan aap ne humari pehli raat yaad dila di☺️....Very beautiful bed scene....Lovely Geet smile, and forehead kiss, uff so perfect without any complain😳......Dil khushk kurdita Creatives.....

I loved the idea of bringing dulhan by Adi, Romeo, Pandeyji and Manisha...Bhaiyo ki kammi poori hogaiee, so sweet...Aur humare dulhe ka toh kya kehna, he was so niharofying dulhan, aankho hi aankho se SR mann rahi thi hmmm bolo bolo bolo 😛😉....Loved it how Pinky caught them and advised them to look here there as well except looking eachother....sweet moment...

Loved the Varmala exchanged Ceremony...Specially dulhan part omg, i have never thought that girls would fooled Maan as well, but our Munda is besht, he fooled them and put the vermala in Geet neck...I loved it how Maan bent his head front of Geet...Awww cho chweet...Very cute...Lovely lovely lovely...I love all their eye contacts moments😳....

Photographer was so funny, he cracked me up with his photoshoot😆...."hum hain mast raam masti mein, photo khinche hass hass ke"🤣....Hum bhi hain Idiotz, Idiotz ki basti mein, kurte hain full dhammal kass kass ke"😆...DDLJ ka poster daikha, ufff full funtosh tha...Anyways our hero took advantage of the moment, and took away bride from the mandap for their private moment😳..so cute na haina haina haina? 😳

Hai hai hai neend nahin aaye chain uda jaaye, jub pati dev sautan ke saath Ishq ladaye😭...Wow what a moment na, ufff shaadi se pehle kuch waqt bitana chahta hoon, phir iss ke baad toh biwi se daant hi khani hai...(Aaye hai saara experience aaj raat hi bata dogey kya MSK...Kuch toh pehli biwi ki izzat ka dhiyan rakho, kya hum ne tumhe itna bura time diya hai, jo sub sautan ko bol rahey ho?😭) ...MSK chala wadey poore kurne, loved it how Geet said "meri aisi koi khwaish nahin iss samay"😳😳....Hai hai hai loved it how he put his hand on her bare waist, me toh ghayal hogaiee😍😍...Anyways lovely scene, let see if he will proceed ahead, aur hur baar ki tarah dandi😡...Anyways I am sure someone will tapkofy in between....

Arjun rocked with his master plan, as usual Annie sucks...I am looking forward to see Annie ke barbadi means MSK ko jhatka....

Wah wah wah Annie ka kya kehna, she is the real sister, and she was out of all rituals, and Pinky was there with Tasha....I have never see sister like her, for whom her flirting was more important than bro wedding...Wakhi she is berry berry phast phast phast senseless, brainless sister, sorry..I was so shocked to see her so far from the family.....Abb iska jawab hai kissi ke pass?

Over all bindas episode, 10/10....I enjoyed every single moment, photographer was so funny, he cracked me up with his words....Whole cast rocked, MaanEet/GurTi ka kya kehna....I loved their private moment uffffff uffffff uffffff😳... 

Thanks Creative for such a wonderful wedding...we even enjoyed the last week torturous episodes, and we are enjoying this as well..it's a treat for us....Thanks sooooooooooo much

Muniza