mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hi param....hru dear..yes we r thinkg hard...mayb nvr thought on my dayπŸ˜†
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hey Mehr, Shaz, Ren....U naughty ladies...hmmmm ....setting up the SR...Nice...LEKIN the big question is WHEN will the SR happen ????πŸ˜›

HI param
SR is happening on Monday....except its AA'sπŸ˜†
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Mehr...I'm good...just peeping in every now & then,,,its evening here so my hubby will b home anytime sooon...so phir wohi shaam ka program shuru hi jaayega...😊

I know seriously apni SR pe itni mehnat nahi kari hogi.....πŸ˜‰...jitna hum yahan dimaag laga rahe hai...😊
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

HI param
SR is happening on Monday....except its AA'sπŸ˜†

Ohhh Man....NOOOOOOOOO AA...yaar unki SR dekh kar kya phaydaa....Don't care...😑

Hum toh bus itna chahtein hai ki MAANEETians ki SR waali ichcha jaldi puri ho jaaye...πŸ˜‰
mehraan thumbnail
chalo ladies i hve 2 leave now...
bt how if MAAN drinks the protein milk πŸ˜† vich is kept on the table n he offers 2 geet 2 drink it from his glass...thyb both share the glass...MAAN eyeying her lips where it touches the glass n he drinks frm there...kuch aisa scene ho to maza ajaye 
mehraan thumbnail

Hey Mehr...I'm good...just peeping in every now & then,,,its evening here so my hubby will b home anytime sooon...so phir wohi shaam ka program shuru hi jaayega...😊

I know seriously apni SR pe itni mehnat nahi kari hogi.....πŸ˜‰...jitna hum yahan dimaag laga rahe hai...😊

wahi tho im thinking wen did i ever get xcitedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 last time
Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail

we live our wedding and SR again through maaneetπŸ˜‰
serendipity2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

wahi tho im thinking wen did i ever get xcitedπŸ˜†

last time

dont worry behen...u will get excited when SR of MaaneetsπŸ˜‰
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys.....just brough back my son from school
will be on until it time to get his homework done....

Saw some comments by Geet on the facebook page about Nissar health and Geet team's take on the criticism they have been getting on the page

I thought it was very meaningful.

And yaar Maneet ke SR ko jitna discuss karrahe hain..utna late our chindi yeh log banayenge...
Upar se Anjun ka SR......

Apparenlty both Gurmeet and Drasti are uncomfy with kissing scenes, even on hand....so we have to be content with hugs..
In a way....that makes me feel very cute and warm about them..very human...sure they are professionals but they are not the kind of " anything karega for money" type of actors.....if they want damdar scenes to emote..thats what they should get...
This is what I like about Drasti also.....with all the exposing back blouses , and close scene..there is not one scene she has done in bad taste...even when is gets into "ahem" mood for a kiss she looks innocent , cute and slightly scared..:):)...which makes her look that much sexy...
Guess you have ato have a lot of trust in your co-star to allow them to come soooo close to you and trust they wont lose control:):):)

Anyway hope they do have a damdar SR...in thier range of comfort...arre bhai thier looks can kill.....
just by looking seductively at each other..they will set SR on fire!

Hello!
Let's see if anyone sticks around when I come...πŸ˜†

In todays epi I loved anything Maaneet related. The varmala scene was so cute and funny. Uff the way Maan looked at Geet throughout the epi....rabba mein marjawan! ☺️Had some trouble breathing. And Maan touching Geet's waist...I almost screamed finally some progress! πŸ˜† No comments on AA. Ugh! 🀒