Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Riza & Jasraj - Thanks, i was watching the scene with my friend, and felt to do some masti....I tried to write Punjabi, it's not my langu at all, and i think people hardly understand lolz....

Muniza

It took me some time to understand all the punjabi but after reading it once more i was also laughing my head out. And you wrote it without it being your language. Wow wow

usha
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hello guys.........any1 around????
is BRIJ track over kya...i wnted him 2 saty 2 create problms...he is such a gud actor ...better than AA track...i cud see brij any days...wish he returns bac in future
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hello ladies whose around?

ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Meher, Shaz, How u doing gurls...

we have on 3rd page.. isn't that amazing..!!

ya me too like Brij virji but ya yesterday saw his bye bye pics on FB.. such a good actor.. that Geet feel will be gone again..

see you gurls.. will be peeping in btwn
serendipity2 thumbnail
Hello mehr,ash...you there still? i keep missing you guys. been a while since i have chatted with everyone together because of different time zones😔 
i am here for next couple of hours try to catch everyone.....enjoyed yesterdays epi, would have liked brij to keep popping up again.

Todays epi looks fun the garland exchange clip shown on SBS. I would have liked it to be a surprise that scene but i guess like SKJ scene we have now seen it and know whats happening today....well i hope its todays scene😕.....baby ka masalaa and all
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am fed up with that MC issue.. they don't even do it or keep it.. always hanging..
Did not see SBS yet.. but whatever u said according to that baby will be safe.. and will have ahappy marraige.. but not sure of SR..

may be Maan will tell Geet to take rest after so much hectics.. 😡 brij and marrainge issues..
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssv_99

I am fed up with that MC issue.. they don't even do it or keep it.. always hanging..

Did not see SBS yet.. but whatever u said according to that baby will be safe.. and will have ahappy marraige.. but not sure of SR..

may be Maan will tell Geet to take rest after so much hectics.. 😡 brij and marrainge issues..

when ever they get rid of a villain and want to bring drama into storyline up pops MC issue. for crying out loud CVs just bloody give us the wedding....thak gaye hai hum sab!

As for SR read in an article no hot scenes same stuff as before...peck on forehead.....more holding hands like three year olds....actors dont  feel comfy performing more intimate scenes......yes i can hear everyones dreams shattering of hot SR.
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
hi shazzzy n ash...missed u guys...hows life??
ur rite shazzy i also keep missing chattng wid u cos of the time zone...so hows padai????
i want brij 2 saty...hes such a wonderful actor...cos of his r entry many came bac n it had a suspense elemnt 2 it...bt now no mre brij...i feel so sad..
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

hi shazzzy n ash...missed u guys...hows life??

ur rite shazzy i also keep missing chattng wid u cos of the time zone...so hows padai????
i want brij 2 saty...hes such a wonderful actor...cos of his r entry many came bac n it had a suspense elemnt 2 it...bt now no mre brij...i feel so sad..

hey mehr really missed chatting to you recently just kept missing each other! dont talk about studies, got essay to write and deliver a presentation to rest of class...very nerve wracking.

todays epi looks fun..just hope there is not a lot of crying before hand. what about you hope earthquake didnt frighten you! 
mehraan thumbnail
do u kno i felt tremors...i did mention in the last thread...it was just 4 two sec... n tis is the 1stime i was xpreincing it so had no clue jus my body was shaking as i was lieing down ...thought i was imagining ...feelin so sleepy...didnt pay attention aftr 20 mts my bro in law he 2 felt it n v watched tv...pata chal gaya..earthquake tha..
ya epsde seems gun bt no SRRRRRRRRRRRR😭😭😭
i hve a feelng doc says no no  2 it cos of geet n baby...