The WINE CLUB thread#3-01/18/2011(Welcome Maneet) - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mehraan

u must have scared tat kid πŸ˜† he was thinking respect de raha hoon aur upaar se demand bhi

And what about embarrassing me. i am holding out my hand to shake hands and woh pair pe gir raha hai.  I think from now I will stand far, i will be better prepared for this.......ha ha

hi nags!!!! hru dear n meet u 1st time
@ren...thy can hug n go wid fatherly kissesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

And what about embarrassing me. i am holding out my hand to shake hands and woh pair pe gir raha hai.  I think from now I will stand far, i will be better prepared for this.......ha ha

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now now by chance do u have a gal
Okay Mehraan..for you..one close intimate Maneet scene I would want..sorry thoda lamba hai..Im a die hard romatic..Im a piscean..and i feel best of romance  comes out when the two are feeling very emotional....here it goes:.

Geet  makes it clear to Maan from wedding she is not ready for physical relation....
He accepts but is disappointed, frustrated because he wants to close to her as possible, emotionally, physically.

Slowly with time she gets re-attracted to him....and his birthday comes...she cooks and cooks and makes table for two..goes through lots of plans and pains o make his bday special..
and is waiting at the table since evening...looking at the door

He , in his bitter office mode..tells himself that even on bday  he is alone....and his friends call him for drinks..and he wants to go home late ..since he hates being lonely at home...he comes home veyr late, drunk

and sees a sleeping Geet at the table...the house, table everything looks decorated for something special....she wakes up...looks at the time..is very upset and teary .and goes to him and asks why he is late..she was waiting..

He is drunk and bitter and doesnt get it that she did all this for his bday...and lashes out at her ..that he is busy at work..and she should pestering him since his life is his own..

She breaks down and blurts how much she was looking fwd to the day..and how she made so many preps for a nice bday date...she was looking fwd to spend time with him....get closer to him...but he doesnt deserve it.because he came drunk and late.and cries and goes awawy

Munda then snaps out of drunken stupour...realizes how beautiful and special she was looking today for him..the table , the dinner , the hosue....how much she was waiting for him...
and sees at the table she didnt even eat dinner...feels like hell,,,his life was trying to get closer to him..he pushed her away.....feels guilty and miserable
He goes..gets fresh..( to get drinks smell off).....and goes and puts food in a plate...
and goes to her room..she is crying in the balcony..

Munda comes and apologizes....and thanks her. She doesnt bother..she is too pissed off....
Maan goes close, holds her and forces her to look at him..and again apologizes heartfully..tells her he has been drinking only because he felt lonely...and thanks her. She tells she doesnt care.
Maan in full Maan mode...holder her tight and makes her look at him...and tells her she wouldn't have done all this, gone through all the trouble...and waited for him without eating..and then cried so much..if she didnt care..
He dares her to say she doesnt care...and she is already teary..now breaks down..unable to affirm that she doesnt care.....Maan sees her struggle....and kisses her tears, wipes them with his lips, and kisses all over her face....by this time she is leaning on him, trying to bury her face in his shoulder....unable to keep her feelings away...They hug....and he raises her face and kisses her..she doesnt move away but is shy....
Maan tells her he wont d anything she is not ready for...he wants her to be comfortable and happy first..and when she is too shy to reply..
He goes and brings the plate of food....and they both feed each other...silentlt..sitting side by side...looking at the moon..enjoying the breeze...thier silent but sweet romantic company....
wishing the night didnt end..that they could just be like that...accepting and loving each other, in total silence....

usha i was asking in the prev thread
i want 2 kno abt ur take 2...mny saying geet is 4 to 5 mnths preggie can a baby aborted tis time... as fars as i kno n mny here  said up2 20 weeks vich mkes 3 mnths n half..
so if by chance geet is 3 mnths now so baby gets aborted ...then y last week doc said choose between baby or geet...wen baby wuldnt hve survived widout mom

The day i am absolutely jobless, i will sit through all the episodes of geet and actually count the number of days. Then toh we will definitely get to know how many months pregnant she is. But till then guesswork. I think she must be 3-4 months and after the last time faux pas that the idiot doctor made about choosing baby or ma, i think they made the rectification in the next episode itself. 

They can either save the baby, then mom's health will be in danger or abort baby for mom's health. and you cannot, cannot abort a living baby after 3 months. So the last time the doctor is saying we can either saying ma or baby which is stupidity bcos 3 month baby cannot survive without ma in a test tube and now this if this brilliant doctor is suggesting abortion, obviously the baby is less than 3 months. 

This Khurana family, the richest family who can order the best doctors gets the biggest nincompoops as doctors. 

they don't even have a family doctor when even a non-entity like me has a family doctor.

Aur family doctor ko shaadi pe nahin bulaya. 

arjun ko to bola tha 5000 guests honge. Where are they? I am still searching. There were five people standing behind Maan in his baraat.

usha 
Usha, I too noticed that feet touching by GC.  I think it was more the actor than the character there. He does give a lot of importance to showing respect to elders.  Saw him in PPAW where he got all emotional with the reel dadima.

Your experience at the wedding was hilarious.  I too get cheesed off when people make me sound like a buddhi.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago

usha i was asking in the prev thread
i want 2 kno abt ur take 2...mny saying geet is 4 to 5 mnths preggie can a baby aborted tis time... as fars as i kno n mny here  said up2 20 weeks vich mkes 3 mnths n half..
so if by chance geet is 3 mnths now so baby gets aborted ...then y last week doc said choose between baby or geet...wen baby wuldnt hve survived widout mom

Sorry Ren....

Maher...i think the intention last week was different than the way it was delivered.   What the doctor was supposed to say was Can she stop trying to save the baby...and give GEET a better chance to fight for a full recovery, or should she continue to save the baby and weaken Geet's chances for survival.   Today's precap eludes to the same thing.   Why are the CVs continually using this trump card.... if they have no intentions of using it??  Geet and the baby got luck last week....and the Taveez..performed a miracle saying both the baby and the mother.   Do they really think that they can use the same miracle again? And if the abortion issue was raised agin just to avoid SR, then I would think that they could come with a more creative reason for not consummating the marriage...no??

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Usha, it is no use because they messed up the datesby showing all the festivals.  Geet got pregnant a month or so after Lohri.  Since then they celebrated Diwali, Christmas and New Year. So that makes her over 11 months pregnant. 
bluey....
kya baat hain.....
too good.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ooopppsss...nags...
meher asked u the question....not me...
me is ren...
Edited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Opti

Usha, it is no use because they messed up the datesby showing all the festivals.  Geet got pregnant a month or so after Lohri.  Since then they celebrated Diwali, Christmas and New Year. So that makes her over 11 months pregnant. 

no, no, i will forget the festivals and go only with their coordinated clothes. they anyway wear the same salwar kameez for 4-5 episodes which is one week. I will do a lot of hard work but by the time i do this, geet should not be over because presently I am making all kinds of excuses for postponing deadlines which i can't do forever.