Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

so meher there will be nok jhok....

geet seducing him....wow that'll be great....

ren

that will be very cute to watch the nok jhok between maaneet and geet seducing maan wowwwwwwwww yaar. last time her plan got failed but this time it has to be successful.
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ren, after a long time i sat and saw the repeats as well. Night 11 as well as morning 9 am. but of course the repeats only upto the time when maan lifts geet. i can't sit through annie and arjun in the repeat. first time toh theek hai, we have to but repeat mein i can't see them.

mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya jas....
if geet with her lips....
her eyes....
urge for him 
make him to come closer...
wow what a scene that would be....

jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Hi ren, meher, saw u on the last page and so i just thought i will say hi

have been a little busy and have had to stop myself from chatting, otherwise no work gets done.

What an episode yesterday. Mazaa aa gaya. Way to go Geet. that is why we are her fans na.

usha

hi usha 
this is jas and i think we r talking first time. welcome to the forum. u r right today episode was awsome
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ren, after a long time i sat and saw the repeats as well. Night 11 as well as morning 9 am. but of course the repeats only upto the time when maan lifts geet. i can't sit through annie and arjun in the repeat. first time toh theek hai, we have to but repeat mein i can't see them.

why yaar 
u 'll definitely see their sr before maaneet....
shame on them...

poor us...

Even the geet or baby line did not succeed in putting me off. Nothing is going to happen to the baby. facebook pictures dekh liya. Must be no SR. even if the great doc who was brought by Arjun tells Maan no SR, i hope they don't go back to middle ages and say I will sleep on couch. Anyway Maan's room does not have a couch. So he can sleep right there with geet. It is okay, he can hug and sleep. that we will accept for the sake of story.  

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

my take....meher naughty....for ya...

geet sitting on couch...
self thought...
eyes closed....
maan comes along...
amazed to see her...
maan fingers.....slowly...
sliding from hand to neck to lips....
then his lips...in the same direction....😆😉

see....u can imagine and express:)

jasraj123 thumbnail
ren 

after seeing this maan will be dead. hopefully he wouldn't be unconcious. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Even the geet or baby line did not succeed in putting me off. Nothing is going to happen to the baby. facebook pictures dekh liya. Must be no SR. even if the great doc who was brought by Arjun tells Maan no SR, i hope they don't go back to middle ages and say I will sleep on couch. Anyway Maan's room does not have a couch. So he can sleep right there with geet. It is okay, he can hug and sleep. that we will accept for the sake of story.  

way to go Usha......

Maan to Geet.." GEETH.....mein rakhonga tumhe apni bahhon ke darmiya...uske aage kuch nahi karunga...maan jati hon....YA😉😉"

why yaar 
u 'll definitely see their sr before maaneet....
shame on them...

poor us...

oh ya, that is for sure. They are going in that direction. I WILL NOT, WILL NOT, WILL NOT SEE. Yahan inki shaadi aur wahan Annie-arjun. It is easier to fast forward them when they are in a separate scene. It becomes more difficult when they are standing next to Maan or geet.