Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Do you ever feel bad for Pashu? (Page 2)

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi-indian

I too have mixed feeling regarding him....at times I feel bad for him for all that he has suffered in the past but the way he spoke to Toasty's dad the other day..he was very rude....I understand that he has suffered alot but that was no way tp talk to somebody older than him...there is a way to talk ...no matter older or younger...but he seems to be a nice person by heart....
yes i agree with u...he doesnot have any  good manners to talk with other people...but definitely there is a reason behind of this... it hink he pretends to be rude and stubborn

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
actually i have very different thoughts on it than all of you.........i really feel sympathy for him

if you see his mental condition and how he has been forced to supress his emotions and desire to liv eup to onther person's desire it is obvious one will turn in to furstrated soul and may be in begining he  might have sacrifice everything for his father and brother , he has been deprived of love and care that he needed most in his life and he might have thought that he will gain that from his wife but that also did not happened that had made him bitter and rude....

he has always been asked to given in but never been given back.....

if you keep yourself on his place and than think how difficult it is to bury your own dream and desire and live for other people its not easy....and being elder of the family is not easy that title comes with many responsibility and sacrifice......

yes at times he get rude and bitter but thats way he has turned into or may be as dadaji said pashu has fear of loosing loved once....that's why now he does not let anyone comes near to him.....

actually i have great sympathy for him........because at least he has dignity that when he realised his mistake he ask for forgiveness and he does not have any problem with toasty or anyone else but he has complain against his dad...................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silvermoonlight

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I agree with the above.

I feel bad for Pashu - he gave up a lot for his brothers...his happiness, his dreams etc...and I have a feeling his father had a role in his breakup

His life is a mess...he feels its too late for him..

He isnt jealous over his brothers but is upset he cant have the same peace and happiness they have.

From what he says, it appears his father never showered love on him or showed sympathy or showed a few words of appreciation

This is why they say..there is nothing like the tender loving touch of a woman....once he gets a decent life partner...there will be a diff side to him
scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I do feel bad for him and i think toasty patience will help him become happier. We just have be wait. But at times he is very rude but it think that is because he bottles everything up. He is missing love and he's getting it from toasty, as his little sister. he is just cautious because everytime he has had love, it was taken away from him.
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
ya i think he started this way with his dad after his wife accused ved of molest.. otherwise he was just fine, by the looks of it... 

always the complain but supressed it.. now he doesn't let it in anymore..

Edited by brainychild92 - 26 January 2011 at 7:00am
lovedove173 Newbie
lovedove173
lovedove173

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

interesting topic ... im a silent member ... but sumhow did want to add my thoughts to it ..

i do feel bad for pashu but at the the same i dont completely agree with him .. the fact is he could not becum a good husband .. by the looks of it, she really did look like a unpaid servant ..
im not saying she shouldnt do any work but at the same time i dont think he really took her out or tried spending time with her which ultimately led to her leaving the house ..

( this view is kept in terms of during marriage )

but wat the wife is doing now is completely horrible and i do sympathis with pashu and the family members that they have to go through this.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index