Saas Bina Sasuraal

Do you ever feel bad for Pashu?

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
So any of you ever feel bad for Pashu?

Because I never do.

He always portrays himself to be the bechara who was abused by Pitaji, and that his life has been messed up by Pitaji

But the very complaints he has with Pitaji is the same way he behaves with his other brothers. He misbehaves with all of them so much.

His behaviour towards people is so terrible. No matter what happened in his past, it does not give him right to behave with people the way he does in the present.

So no matter how sad Pashu's story might be, I never feel bad for him

How about you guys?

Yuks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbtina_1234

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

So any of you ever feel bad for Pashu?

Because I never do.

He always portrays himself to be the bechara who was abused by Pitaji, and that his life has been messed up by Pitaji

But the very complaints he has with Pitaji is the same way he behaves with his other brothers. He misbehaves with all of them so much.

His behaviour towards people is so terrible. No matter what happened in his past, it does not give him right to behave with people the way he does in the present.

So no matter how sad Pashu's story might be, I never feel bad for him

How about you guys?

Yuks

i agree with you completely
Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Umm...kinda mixed feelings..I do feel quite sorry for him at times...then again when he says something really rude, it does annoy..

I think by nature he is a short tempered person...but I guess before his wedding he wasn't so harsh with his brothers..this incident has just brought out the worst in him..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25aaabbbscinerd

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I have mixed feelings now

I watched Mondays episode when he was rude to Toasty's dad but after knowing Toasty left school, he was soft and even ready to say sorry without qualms. That implied he is not bad at heart just feel he was neglected and sometimes need justification for all that happened.

Yesterday episode was great, Cheddi was so good. So far everyone and everything looks natural to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
But  guys i do feel for Pashu...he has suffered a lot in his life.. i agree he is cranky..rude ..but still i believe under his rudeness a soft Pashu still there and i know it will come as the story will continue....he is a strong character....

Edited by Kinara2 - 19 January 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25bsingapury

KBCFan Goldie
KBCFan
KBCFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
he is a spoil sport and does not fit in that family. rest of the guys r fine, he is mean
desi-indian Senior Member
desi-indian
desi-indian

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I too have mixed feeling regarding him....at times I feel bad for him for all that he has suffered in the past but the way he spoke to Toasty's dad the other day..he was very rude....I understand that he has suffered alot but that was no way tp talk to somebody older than him...there is a way to talk ...no matter older or younger...but he seems to be a nice person by heart....

kinara17

desigirl0103 Senior Member
desigirl0103
desigirl0103

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I also have mixed feelings. So many different situations show a different side of him which makes me change my opinion. He's got a kind heart but perhaps has forgotten how to properly express those feelings in fear of reliving the past

Humtum25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index