Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Brilliant and a Phenomenal Performance by DD nd GC (Page 3)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Cudn't have said it better myself Shivz!

I know I know you must be shocked to see my ghostly presence back in this forum! LOL! Sorry for disappearing on you peeps. Go read my analysis for today .. dedicated it solely to you as I haven't been able to attack my lappy for a while! So had to write a take today for the sheer intensity of the episode.. so my hands were itching to write at least a bit because GC blew me away today.

DD is already phenomenal.. she was again fantabulous today but GC... omg. I was like we just got to see another layer of his acting unfold in front of us. Because this was the first time we saw Maan in a Almost-Going-To-Be-A-Lunatic mode. He set the screen on fire with the "BRIIIJ MEIN TUJHE AAJ CHORO GA NAHI!" .. gave me chills.

Clapfor GC AND DD!

But I won't fail to mention Behzaad. Gonna miss my Brij Oye .. he is such a phenomenal actor as well. Gave us great memories with Brij. And now he's leaving so it's quite sadd! Ouch

Edited by Mk.Gh - 19 January 2011 at 1:02am

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
They were absolutely brilliant! I was so impressed by them, they never fail to impress me.
priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

wonderful episode! Thank u GHSP team for yesterdays' episode! DD,GC,Behazaad n even Dadi were very good. But the day belonged GC n DD. If Maan's anger and reaction to Brij was so realistic, Geet's confrontation towards Brij was phenomenal! Geet made us all feel proud to be a woman! She brought the spirit of Geet alive which was lost amidst all other factors. DD was flawless n her dialogue delivery, body language, emotions. it was a flawless delivery. GC role was more supportive in this scene, but still was such a complement to Geet that it was a wonderful foil to angry and strong Geet!

Hats off to both of them!

Thank u GC n DD for ur great performance! You two make it worthwhile watching Geet inspite of AA, patchy editing, illogical scenes etc.

Go to top