Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Brilliant and a Phenomenal Performance by DD nd GC (Page 2)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

Yeah they both were amazingly awesomeClap. Love them to deathHeart. Hats off to them for amazing performancesClap
Yup thanks for replying!!!!Tongue

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Brilliant post mere do anmol rattanClap.....You both have said it everything, nothing much left to say...

Both DD and Guru are brilliant actors, and they have amazed me everyday with their flawless acting....They always put their soul to portray the characteristic of one character...It's their acting which made us biggest fan of MaanEet.....

Standing Ovation to both Guru & Drashti for portraying the such an amazing character MaanEetClap...

Thanks Kulu Manali and my Tinku for the brilliant post...

Muniza
yes diiiiiii....loove u!!! thank u for replying!!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by kuls11

Lets appreciate their combined eefforts.....they rock out world.......with geet and maaan Mnaaet rocks
yes kullu they were phenomenal....

they are ornamental..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Beautiful-Life Senior Member
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Gurti rocks.. ClapHats off to DD and GC... ClapJust love them.. Heart
Hug
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruthi4GHSP

Gurti rocks.. ClapHats off to DD and GC... ClapJust love them.. Heart
Hug
yes they are awesome....today i was just ShockedShockedShockedShockedLOL
top notch acting by the twoTongue
blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

WOW.........WOW........WOW

Today the beautiful performances cannot just go to one actor.........today an applaud goes to both DD and GC!!

Both DD and GC did a brilliant job.......i am extremely proud to be a full on fan of Gurti! Both Gurti have given life to Maaneet......and have done brilliant performances everyday....but today i could not stop myself from making a separate post about their performances!!!!

When i watch Gurti....whatever role they had today in the episode...we felt their pain.....we felt what they were tryin to portray!!!

GC....he may have ..had a small role today because today's episode was all about Geet.....(her past and the humilation the girl has gone through....the torture she has been put through due to her family.....)

GC blew the whole episode up as maan by showing his unleashed anger....and wow what anger he showed.....Clap
What anger....and in this anger there was deewanapan....intensity........if he was not held by adi...and the rest.......Brij would have been dead....he would have not been sparedOuch
I just do not know how to describe what GC has done to me.....because today i was just Shocked

he did his part soooo brilliantly.......phenomenal....amazing....muy brilliante just deadly acting done by GC.......i mean these words will fall less for what he did!!!!

GC portrays maan every day.....whole heartedly with full dedication....and today we saw a huge glimpse of that hard work!!!

GC portrays Maan beautifully.....a man who is in love with geet......madly in love......deeply in love.....

DD began the episode brilliantly.....and in the middle GC took it to another level brilliantly....and finally DD finished it off amazingly!!!!!Clap

Drishti took the cake today with her dialogues with her stupendous fantabulous acting. I  loved how she answered him back and questioned her thinking , his orthodox thinking , so suppressive attitude against women. The DD acting took vast leap from the time show has started, she has changed to completely natural actress who can deliver any sequence flawlessly.

The one thing which is DD forte is comedy; most of current actress can't even touch her on that front. All the expression of DD from timid quiet girl to today's changed Strong women (who is ready to face world) were brilliantly and impeccably portrayed by her. The truth and faith Geet had in Maan and the way DD showed that through her eyes took that scene to different level. I absolutely love her as cute bubble chirpy Geet who always face life with smile. But I loved her more as strong Geet but why I loved her because it was flawlessly portrayed by DD.
Clap

She has evolved as excellent actress from Dmg time to Geet with so diverse portrayal of various emotions  from quiet timid tortured Geet to betrayed Geet at airport to cute bubble chirpy geet of office and finally to strong woman to face the world.

GC and DD both compliment each other brilliantly onscreen....together they bring the whole universe down....together they create a storm!!!!!!
because of Gurti....Maaneet's love story is a legend!!!!Clap

Another combined post Made by me and KulluBig smile

lets all get together and appreciate the stars......
a few words of what u felt on both Gurti's performance today...would be nice of u all

our Stars Gurti Star

hum to in pe fida hai

DD n GC, just loved the non-verbal communication between maaneet............

HATS OFF TO U Drashtiji, ur acting was too good and loved it to the core, ur acting was simply superb, mind-blowing, fabulous, brillant, outstanding, fantastic and iam outta words now, i truly loved the scene where Geet gives Brij properly when he was accusing her for no reason and also loved the scene where Geet was saying with pride that she is gonna me a mother and also she has MAAN, this scene was the best, Drashtiji, u r simply THE BEST (and will continue to be), u ROCK and u looked absolutely gorgeous and stunning in the bridal wear,i truly LOVE the onscreen chemistry between you and Gurmeet, keep rocking :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
@black- yes damn brilliant....we all are fida on maaneet!!!! Thanks for the lovely comment :(
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
nice post. u said each and every word about GC andDD is 100% right . they compliment each other and because of them geet is best to watch. i love gurti's performance always. their chemistry sizzles the screen yaar. head off to them

Go to top