India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

nit khair manga ..ragini to anmol...

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Nit khair manga soneya main teri dua na koi hor mangdi..

I was listening to this song  the lyrics so sweet and melodious and wat a soothing feeling to the heart.

Don't know why It reminds me of our angini...certain scenes are there where ragini had a fear of losing anmol..

First time when he left home and was so restless of him not coming back...the screech of the tryes of a car made her rush  to the window to see if its anmol coming..next she came out  in the rain and look at the gate opened waiting for his arrival..

Pyar tha ya nahin ..was it love or not but ragini could not think of anmol out from her life....we heard a dialogue after he came back.."agar aap ko kuch ho jataa toh"....it was the first sign also that anmol was getting that special place in her heart but she was not ready to aknowledge it..

Another one..when vasu made a big drama of him getting the POA..the way ragini was waiting for him and when he came the relief and how she defended him for the first time...again we heard in their room.."agar aap ko kuch ho jaata toh"..now to think of it ragini could not even think of something bad happening to him..again pyaar tah ya nahin but all the signs were there without him her life will be adhoora..

The most beautiful and emotional one the KC epi and the hug..here we  really  got the tadap of ragini for anmol....for the first time how she lashes out to alekh for saying such  bad thing about anmol..nothing can happen to him..yes ragini was hysterical of the fear of losing anmol..the tight hug after seeing him safe and how she poured all her pain out....we heard it again"agar aap ko kuch ho jaata toh"..

"Dil doonde unhein..bas mangoon unhee ka deedar "

In all these scenes ragini's heart had this fear of losing anmol and how her eyes searched for him  to come home to her..

Same case for anmol he could not think life without his ragini..they were destined to be together..

Really wat a beautiful lovestory of anmol/ragini...."sighs" and missing them loads...

Edited by savee_k - 18 January 2011 at 8:05pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanpoo_sanizorRehana86rekha02tvmylovesami01shanti05

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
di, aap khud miss karte ho, aur humey bhi miss karwate ho *fut fut ke roing*Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_stvmyloverekha02saveeta24shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Rehana, see the grp data I posted you shall miss Angini all the more. Broken Heart. I don't know whether I should be super pleased or angry or sad.Unhappy

Saveeta, your posts rock.Cool Wonder whether the DKT people see such posts. They need to see what impression a character and his jodi with another popular character made in the hearts of fans like you in just 4 monthsClap

Edited by rekha03 - 18 January 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Wow Saveeta very nice post..

The first time he  returned on that rainy day after making that doll house..
Wow that  anger she showed on him yes she had completely  been depended  of his presence and when he did'nt come she was so annoyed and maybe he liked that he was remebered ..
I somehow always feel Anmol  was solost in that house  the "Stanger " he was always treated but these few instances made her feel his importance

The POA time also he was somewhere gladthat he was being recognized by her.
I mean I somehow feel there is so much pain in Anmol  and sadness that inspite of having a family he  dose'nt have  love from a wife..

7 years is really a long time for him to have been waiting patiently for someone I say aaj kal kay zamaney mai there are still people like him existing I salute him for that beautiful nature of his..

The KC night I think was the peak of her feeling of  having Anmol around her always.. I mean when i see that scene the hug Ragini just cliches on to him with never going away ...
Te look he gave her  is I am extremely sorry to have made you so worried. There was anger in her eyes  of really loosing him the one whom she has got used to be around her all the time.

The relationship may be com;promise at that stage for them but Anmol was  a part of her life and never let go of him

And as u said that Anmol could never think of leaving and going and he always returned to his RAGINI !!!

Yes they were destined to be together a unbreakable bond !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24sami01

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@rehana..mera haal toh poocho mat.feel like crying everytime i watch their scenes....Cry

how these SP people ended it..Angry

thats why  i just pour my thought in post..really missing them on screen  now..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorrekha02sami01shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Saveeta  each time we see their scenes we get more into their relationship
So there is such a waste ocean to explore about them
I am can go on and onEven with the mininal scemes they got there is so much untold story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
@so true now when we watch their scenes we observed so much minutely like you said we can write so much about these scenes of angini..

the leap and the 7th yr of their  relationship shown to us viewers has caught our interest.now we want more as you put its like a vaste ocean and so much to explore and moments to treasure..

just waiting for that moment to come..

lets hope DKP people are reading our posts and how much we want anmol/ragini back in bidaai 2..

Edited by savee_k - 19 January 2011 at 3:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
awesome post savee...and so true...
the depth of ragini;s heart,she felt so much for him but was unable to express or recognize her own feelings,but deep down tehy were always there and sometimes came up......just like calm water of deep mysterious sea hides enormous force of tornado and hurricanes....and it comes out occasionaly ..ragini;s ;ove for such for anmol....

mere dil mein kasak si hoti hai teri rah se jab main guzarti hoon...
is baat se yeh na samajh lena ke main tujh se mohabat karti hoon...

aww such sweet pair and i miss them loads tons..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24

Go to top