India-Forums

18th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Thakkraal's men shoot and bacchha falls to the ground.  They turn him over and then he opens his eyes.   Radha, Thakkraal's wife..is arguning with the nurse that she wants to meet her daughter and thats it and the nurse is saying but ur medicine and thakkraal says let her go.   And nurse says ok.   and leaves.   Thakkraal says jhanvi is a little worried so be careful  and radha says worried...and thakkraal says yes ...as i have just informed her that bacchha singh is no more..and she asks thakkraal did u kill bacchha singh?  and thakkraal says always showing pain on other's death is also not too good for us.   I use to trust him a lot but he himself turned unloyal .  Thakraal says Radhaji if u want to keep the trust alive i had to kill him.   if would be nice if u also understand this logic.   and he leaves and radha is crying.   Thakkraal walks into his pool room and notices blood on the floor and bends and checks it and then smells the blood and then walking further into the room and then opens the drawer and takes the gun.  Bachchaa is shown behind thakkraal with gun in his hand and says thakkraal and thakkraal turns with a gun in his hand and sits on the chair while news is going on in the background.   The reporter is saying time will tell what happened 17 yrs ago but right now the enviornment in gaaziabad is tanaav.   Bacchha is holding his bleedling left shoulder...and looking at thakkraal and thakkraal slowly lookinh at bacchhaa.    Bacchhaa says u wanted to kill me ...then why didnt u kill me??   is this what i get for 17 yrs of loyalty that i can not even get death from ur hands.   Thakkraal says 17 yrs.   u have served me a lot and i too use to trust u fully.  My black...my white..nothing is hidden form u .   But i saw that u had changed.   Bacchha singh from me u were an idol of loyalty.  when did u become disloyal.   i know bacchha that in farmhouse u were the one to send anu...u were the one to help rachna run away.  Everytime...u were the one to save rachna...and i should say that whatever is happeninh in my life right now...u r the reason for it.  

Thakkraal says that was a good question u asked that in return of ur 17 yrs of loyalty why wasnt i the one to kill u?   Bacchha singh ....is an idol of honesty for thakkraal.   and i am a worshipper of honesty and trust bacchha.   I can not like trust by my own hands.   Then he gets up from the chair and points the gun to his head.  and says i can neither kill u nor can i leave u and then a reporter on TV says by aditi choudry coming back thakkraal has got a huge blow.   and thakkraal's attention gets diverted to TV.  Thakkraal and bacchha both watching aditi telling the media that she is aditi choudry...daughter of late prime minister K P Choudry and this is keshav thakkraal his murderer...and bacchhha shocked listening to this and looks that thakkraal and thakkraal looks at bachchha.   Bacchhha has anger in his eyes...and bacchhha says u did such a big Vishwas ghaat to me.   That day within 10 mins u ruined my whole life.   Thakkraal looking angrily at bacchhha and lowers his gun.   Bachhha says such a big Vishwas Ghaat.   Thakkraal says u whole life would have been over in 10 mins if the proofs there were against u .. i hadnt earsed.   He says u r talking about those 10 mins...so today i am giving u 10 mins.. In these 10 mins..run however much u can run...run...but after 10 mins start counting...cause i dont know..which number would be the last number and u wont even know...as how when and where u will die will be decided by me...not YOU.   Thakkraal points gun at bacchhha and says RUN...RUN...and bacchha just sits there staring at thakkraal and then he shoots on the floor..and then bacchha folds his hands and leaves..and radha watches him go.   Rachna, anu, aditi outside bacchha singh's house and rachna says this is his house and anu says but there is a lock on it.   Mohit and Varun come and says we asked the neighbours as well but they didnt say anything.  aditi in thinking mode.   Anu's phone righs and it is bacchha calling from a phone booth.    Rachna takes the phone and says where are u and he says i m with u and she says i m at ur house to meet u and he says i will speak for u .. against thakkraal...and rachna says ur health dont sound good..and he says he is injured and thakkraal's men are looking for him and rachna says where are u and we will come to help u.  BAchha gives the address..   rachna is listening.   Rachna and gang leave to save bacchha.  Bacchha puts the phone down and turns around to see thakkraal's men pointing a gun towards him.  

Then someone shoots thakkraal's men in their legs and they fall down.    They look around to see who shot them as they fall to the ground but the person is not seen in the dark and bacchha is also lookin surprised.    The person reveals himself and it is SP DIWAKAR.   Bacchhaa sees him and SP Diwakar smiles at him..and rachna and his gang comes with cops and they go to the phone booth and thakkraal's men are lying there injured and then says someone shot is form behid and bacchha singh ran away.  The cop says tell us the truth and the men says truthfully..it was someone else that shot us...and aditi in thiking mode...aditi says there must be some signs...and mohit says foot prints...they are so clear...and anu says there are foot prints of two ppl...rachna is thinking.   Varun says there are blood stains with one foot print for quiet some time.. and aditi is thinking.    Varun says that must be bacchhha singh...he is hurt.    Rachna says that means someone has taken bacchhha singh from here....and anu says who can it be...as it the person was with thakkraal he wouldnt have shot thakkraal's men...and the mohit says wait..wait...look at this..what is this???  and they see another round print in the mud.   All confused.   Mohit says its weird...and all wondering what that can be...and aditi says it must be something that the other guy could have had in his hand...and mohit says a stick.  if a person walks with a stick then it will be this type of a print.  and rachna says so it is some person who walks with a help of a stick.    He has saved bacchha singh.   But who can it be?    All thinking.   

Anu is at her house on the phone with rachna and she is saying rachna why are u always in a tensed worried mood.  I am longing to see u in a happy mood...and rachna says anu u dont understand...there is no info on bacchha singh till now and sid is also in jail.   with all this how can i and anu interepts and says u know bacchha singh has escaped thakkraal and Sid dont worry about him.   He will be free soon.  Rachna says anu but he still is not free.    Aditi has given a statement and even then he hasnt received bail...this is very wrong...and anu says u know that in these matter the rules of court are so strict.   Court will call sid once for sure.   Rachna says if it is strict then where did all this go when i did the same case against thakrkaal .   Rahul walks in and is listening to rachna.  Rachna is telling anu what kind of a law is this??   Bend it anywhere anytime.   Rachna says do u know whenever i think about all this...i get really mad..and anu says rachna why are u so worried.   U cant change the world in one day...there is a knock on anu's room and she hides her phone and her dad amar walks into the room.   Amar says anu u havent slept yet and rachna is listening to the convo.   Anu says i m about to go to sleep now..and amar sits on anu's bed and ragni comes in and says i knew u would be awake right now..and we were just talking right now how u both girls are going thru so much worry and so much running around...college, case,  election, badminton...and anu is looking at the phone and rachna is listening to the convo.   Ragni says how do both of u do so much.   Rahul looks at the clock and it is 12.05am.  And then anu says looking at the phone I dont take that much tension mummy but u tell rachna this.  and rachna hears this and smiles.    Anu says she has world's tension on her head.   She keeps running around from here to there all day.   Rahul is looking at rachna on the phone and he doesnt look happy.  I think he is sleepy.   Amar says this strenght will take her further in life.   Rachna hears this and smiles and ragni and says yes but they should also think that by helping others they shouldnt forget about themselves...their life.   Amar says that is right.  but all in ur college days u wont have fun then when will u.   And anu says i also says the same thing papa and she looks at the phone again and rachna is listening to all this and is smiling.   Ragni says ok..enuff talks now..u go to sleep..Goodnight...and Anu says Good night.   Amar and ragni leaves...and anu picks up the phone and says did u listen fatty...listen to me..and rachna says yes grandmother..u said and i listened..and anu says wow...midnight and poetry....ok now go to sleep fatty...and let me sleep also..and rachna says silly...and then says Good night,

Just as rachna hangs up the phone her phone rings again and she picks it up...it is rahul's friend and she gives the phone to rahul.  Rahul takes the phone and disconnects it and she says rahul..it must be important he called so late at night..and rahul says no need...and rachna says whats wrong...and mahendar comes in and says he didnt pick him as he doesnt want anyone else to wish him first....and rachna is confused and mahendar says it is his bday today ...and he says u wish him every year first ...at excatly 12.00 midnight...and rachna looks at the clock and it is 12.07am.   Rachna says sorry bhai i made a mistake..and she says Happy Bday...and she says I know i m 5 mins late so will u forgive me after 5 mins..and rahul says its ok .. i know u r busy....and rachna says yes i m busy but not that busy that i forget my brother's bday.   Pls forgive me.   OK listen..i have made a mistake right...in return u will get a surprise very soon.   A VEry nice one.   PAKKA PROMISE...and rahul starts smiling...

Thakkraal all in black in front of aditi and aditi at the club praticing her target.   

Pre-Cap -- Thakkraal is telling aditi that ur father made me from a truthful keshav to thakkraal.   

Edited by kasrana - 18 January 2011 at 8:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittNas1srikondaER_ER_YAdippi30moonlightnurulainBeHappyAlways

BeHappyAlways Senior Member
BeHappyAlways
BeHappyAlways

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Really appreciate ur everyday efforts to write update of Kaali :) it was a wonderful episode and Kaali is the best serial Smile
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
thank you so much.  I am glad u know that u enjoy the updates.
dippi30 Newbie
dippi30
dippi30

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Thank you for your efforts regarding the updates!
aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
wonderful update Clap thanx
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index