Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak Sawariyya

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I know funny title...but u ask how is it sawariyya

So apparently today Shanak were in Blue. matchy-matchyLOL

anyways so apparently Shanak were completely blue when they woke up, i loved the color on both. This was a symbolic gesture that the CVs used to show that how Shanak are finally going to handle the sunny situation as one or as couple. 

So as Shaan woke up, he was admiring his wifey, a typical hubby reaction. He admires her and then push the strand of hair behind her ear and as she stirs in her sleep, he moves back not to disturb her. he wants to wake her up angry so he can serve her tea. A very cute and thoughtful of shaan.

Khanak- poor girl had a hard time dealing with her past. she was so distraught and fearful during this whole scene. She wants to throw away the awful memory and move on, which she does as she throws away the walkman. 

then in comes Shaan and he consoles her, hugs her and assures her that he will be her pillar and will always be there for her. 

overall the scene was superb! I loved it! But Yasharan looked really cute and so did shanak. the blue suited them and it represented their relationship. Both are feeling a bit blue and their matching attire speaks of how they will be together and face the future together. it strengthens their bond. 

Also it looked like Yasharan put their touches in there. KT didn't like putting his hands in Yashu's hair, mainly due to the wig, which i remember him stating once he hates fake hair products and that how girls shouldn't put wigs in hair. This was done in his LNMDJ interview. so maybe...Wink

anyways Shanak were totally sawariyya today due to their clothes...but they were so cute!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piesmile4everSHANAKFANshanakrocks1vaish_123raparthidollyangel_9shivani_guptarafia 24iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-YasharanrockstofeeeesOlicityFan.-BalleBalle-.SPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rosekrock

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
haha that scene was awesome and loved how you used the blue to symbolise their unity/unison, they're emotion and how hot they look in it all into one. here's to more scenes like that, as for him avoiding her hair well until her actual hair grows he'll have to get used to itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

haha that scene was awesome and loved how you used the blue to symbolise their unity/unison, they're emotion and how hot they look in it all into one. here's to more scenes like that, as for him avoiding her hair well until her actual hair grows he'll have to get used to itLOL

i had to make the topic interesting yaar so why not look into the color coordination and their unity...

honestly whenever Shanak dress to match, you get emotional unity scenes...

As for KT's hand in her hair, i swear the chori chori sequence showed it all and then so did some recent ones...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

raparthidolly Goldie
raparthidolly
raparthidolly

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
that scene was awsome

iluvmanarrooj-i

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Rooj=beautiful

Reg her hair he did so recently when he cooked for her right and it stayed behind her ear like it used to be.That chori chori was the best seq ever.*sigh*miss that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
are yaar...yashu ki natural hair humlog hi itna miss karte hai pata nehi KT ka kya haal hai....LOL

OlicityFankrock

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
@ smitha: Thanks yaar...

as for the hair comment, yes he did but notice the difference tho...

@ navs: bechara KT must be missing it more than anything...hum toh haath bhi nahi lagate par KT ko karna padta haiROFL
krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
rbo ko blue se kuch jada hi pyaar hain.................but true thy wer awsome in scen

Go to top