Dil Toh Bacha Hai Ji actresses after each other!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Hope they 'make up'

At a promotional event Shazahn Padamsee and Shraddha Das almost came to blows over a make-up man

When Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif are still at it, why should others lag behind? Bollywood actresses have had catfights for eons now and Shazahn Padamsee and Shraddha Das of Madhur Bhandarkar's Dil Toh Bacha Hai Ji are the new ones to join the group.

In Hyderabad on Sunday, they locked horns at a promotional event and that too over a make-up man.

An eyewitness reveals, "The actresses had to share one make-up man. For their interviews, every time Shazahn and Shraddha went to their respective rooms to change, both were heard yelling at the make-up man."

Shraddha Das (L) and Shazahn Padamsee (R)

Apparently, whenever the make-up man was with Shraddha, Shazahn would scream for him. Shraddha too behaved the same way. Several interviews got delayed as a result.

When contacted, Shazahn's angry retort was, "I normally take my own make-up man but the production house asked us to share one on this tour.

I was fine with it but Shraddha should have been more professional about it. Because of her tantrums, there was unnecessary tension."

Shraddha fired back, "She has a habit of throwing tantrums. She comes from a good and a strong background unlike me and she used that to her advantage.

She kept the make-up man to herself for the longest time and I was doing my own hair in the hotel's loo." We don't know about your hair girls, but we sure hope the make-up man has some left on his head.
This article cracked me up. Idk if its true but it sounds so...childish.😆
the film doesnt look scandalous like madhur's other movies...lets see how it turns up
I hope it does well! I'm looking forward to it!

^And that brings a point. They are probably just looking for publicity🤣

I think these girls are taking the title of their film too seriously. Grow up! Well, who knows...could be a publicity stunt. Even then, who's gonna care? It's not like they are PC and Bebo :P

At first glance, I thought the girl in the second pic was Esha Deol😆
yeah shahzah looks like esha deol sometimes and deepika sometimes...lol

anyways I can imagine them fighting like that....hahaha it reminds me of the movie Fashion where kangana and priyanka had one make up artist
Publicity ke liye yeh dono kuch bhi karenge 🤣

actresses really are so much less sporting than the actors... 😛

it's a good thing they didn't pull out each other's hair.... 😆😆
Originally posted by koolchick

At first glance, I thought the girl in the second pic was Esha Deol😆

OMG you are so right. It does look like her🤣