India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TUESDAY'S THOUGHTS (Page 2)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
SS, amma and sakthi lacks basic traits to be human beings....................true they love krishna and komal and GD but here also they have reservations and boundaries and conditions.......... they (especially SS and amma) can't see their laadla loving someone else more.............hence what started as a dislike for the girl who tricked their son to marry her now has reached such magnanimous proportions of hatred that they just don't care they r hurting krishna beyond anything...............but some where they r still apprehensive about the outcome if they tried harming pratigya ..............and that's why their temporary cancellation of mission 'kill-pratigya'................. but in kesar's case they have always treated her as an incubator, when they knew she couldn't conceive anymore they treated her as a maid servant, then after arushi came they conveniently forgot  her existence.................if not for pratigya who kept on reminding them about kesar's existance in TN as the only legal wife of KN, they wouldn't have given her any attention whatsoever............ as for KN, she is nothing but an object of pleasure for him..............every women for that matter............kesar is dark(the color which he detests) , arushi is fair that's the only difference...............so if a certain someone is standing between him and his pleasure he will get rid of them..............................i don't think KN is in 'love' with arushi................he is a heartless and soulless man which nullifies his ability to love anyone, i am sure he doesn't love SS as krishna does..............its only his fear for his father that is making him a slave of his father................and the way he ties up GD shows his inhuman nature..............he deserves to be punished severely for being a painful existence on earth.........

Edited by dhakarn - 18 January 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910Mili27....Poojie....

mkg90 Groupbie
mkg90
mkg90

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

CryMy cup of woe is spilling over! I hated the idea of K always standing behind P (I find the idea of a hubby being a JKG repulsive as much as I hate the idea of a wife being a doormat) but now K is following Aru around! (as seen in the SBB clipping)How much will be too much for the Cvs.

I still cannot understand how is killing Kesar help KN get his object of affection. Why not opt for a divorce instead. Even after Kesar is dead, KN will have to coerce YKW to consummate their relation then what is stopping him now because for all practical purpose KN considers YKW his legally wedded wife.Since when have the Thakurs become so politically correct? 

And why on earth was P shouting that KN killed Kesar alive? Shouldn't it have been that KN buried Kesar alive. Is it correct to say 'Zinda maar daala'! ShockedHowever since P said it, it must be right! All in all, MKAP these days leaves me shaken not stirred! Confused

She is actually saying  "....jinhone kesar didi ko zinda gad dene ki khoshish kee thi" which means he tried to bury kesar alive.

Edited by mkg90 - 18 January 2011 at 11:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Kesar  is   just  an object  in  TN.  The  thakurs  never bother abt  her  emotions  and infact  her  very  own  existence  in  that  house. What  baffled  me  most  is that  not  even  once  her  parents  came  2  visit  her. The  thakurs  r  ruthless people that they  never  even thought  once  that their  very own  son  is  responsible  4 not  giving  a  potha  2  them  and  even decided 2  bury  Kesar  alive  4getting  the  fact  that  it  was  she  who  once  saved  them fromm police. Its  really.............. disgusting.  As 4  KN  he is 1  who ever knows abt true  love and its his lust 4 YKW  that drive him 2  commit  this  crime.  He  is  an  animal  who could  harm  anyone  including  SS  if  given  a chance b'coz  i seriously doubt whether he's got  a  thing   such  as  feelings.

Mili27

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
The image that comes to mind when I see the Takurs is literally ferocious animals roaming in the jungle. They go around doing their thing, hunt and play with their own, once in a while bare their fangs and claws to scare or threaten their little ones.  They want CONTROL of their domain, and fear is how they get to rule their roost.

We have heard SS proudly reinforce this principle with Krishna the day he shares breakfast with his family and talks about Prats the pari (fairy)in his life. SS tells Krishna "people should be scared of you".

The only time the Takurs strike is when they know they are about to be cornered or get cornered by even one of their own.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Hello MeraSmile

K threatened to bury Kesar? Why?

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hello MeraSmile

K threatened to bury Kesar? Why?

Hey Yum Mum

No K threatened to bury Prats earlier on when the fake pregnancy track came to a climax. Prats said she wouldn't stay with him after he slapped her in front of everyone when she outed the non-consummation of their marriage. She proudly told the audience I have not let him touch me to this day. So when she threatens to leave, Krishna dares her and says show me your aukat and leave the house. I will rather bury you here in the Niwas.  To which SS storms at him, you can't so much as touch your wife all this time and you are talking about burying her, you impotent!. What flowery language this Takur family speaks.TongueErmmOuch
Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDhussainramso....Poojie....

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Interesting Post Meera!! Finally GD is gonna speak and going to show up for life that she is there,all Present and has been living it but this time she could not let it pass by just like that spl after witnessing such a horrible unethical inhumane act..but why she was on mourn wrat all these years. whats the secret behind it?? Thanks God she opened her mouth at the right time but I rlly want CVs to show secret behind her long wrat and not to leave this track unfinished as they always do........Takurs concern has always been with not what is right and what is wrong but with what is important to them and now the most important or wanted thing for them is pota.they can go to any level to get it.Not sure what they have planned for prats.I just read SBB update though I havent seen it but it seems takurs are now playing blame game with other which sounds  to be "aha" moment. In case of Kesar's recent condition not only takurs but saxes are equally responsible,everyone contributed to her current condition.I know its hard to accept this fact spl for with Prats/Aarushi afterall it requires one to be really honest with yourself about their own actions and choices that has cost others life.I rlly want story to move forward and focus on kriya...Since last 6months we have been seeing story revolving around aarushi,aarushi but CVs pls no more of aarushi.DeadAngry Prats continous slogan "No child unless baba gets job" but was she helping him to find one. Will Krishna gonna work..ever ??  Shakti will be back for sure and no guesses who will be his first target.

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=td_dhoom]

Interesting Post Meera!! Finally GD is gonna speak and going to show up for life that she is there,all Present and has been living it but this time she could not let it pass by just like that spl after witnessing such a horrible unethical inhumane act..but why she was on mourn wrat all these years. whats the secret behind it?? Thanks God she opened her mouth at the right time but I rlly want CVs to show secret behind her long wrat and not to leave this track unfinished as they always do........Takurs concern has always been with not what is right and what is wrong but with what is important to them and now the most important or wanted thing for them is pota.they can go to any level to get it.Not sure what they have planned for prats.I just read SBB update though I havent seen it but it seems takurs are now playing blame game with other which sounds  to be "aha" moment. In case of Kesar's recent condition not only takurs but saxes are equally responsible,everyone contributed to her current condition.I know its hard to accept this fact spl for with Prats/Aarushi afterall it requires one to be really honest with yourself about their own actions and choices that has cost others life.I rlly want story to move forward and focus on kriya...Since last 6months we have been seeing story revolving around aarushi,aarushi but CVs pls no more of aarushi.DeadAngry Prats continous slogan "No child unless baba gets job" but was she helping him to find one. Will Krishna gonna work..ever ??  Shakti will be back for sure and no guesses who will be his first target.

/QUOTE]

YKW took pot shots at Krishna and Prats about him not working or earning his keep while his bauji and older bro KN worked hard all day. Well now is YKW going to brag her husband is man enough to go to jail?Tongue Adarsh dodged a bullet and got away scot-free without spending a day in jail for his role in Angad's death. KN will go to jail for a few hours and return due to SS's clout with the police. Where is IG when you need him to make sure both father and son end up behind bars?

I am one of the few who misses IG and Gaurav. Too bad they wasted airtime showing us SCAM and Jail Bro's roles and not enough of the really interesting characters among the Mathurs. POPS please bring back IG.

td_dhoom

Go to top