India-Forums

17th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Aditi enters the interview hall and says i will stand against thakkraal.   Thakkraal takes his glasses off and looks at her in amazement.   Aditi is looking at him in anger.   She says u must be surprised to see me alive...u must be thinking there was no way i would be alive....but the target of ur goons is not as good as mine.   I have come to destroy everthing who has destroyed my life.  I have come to inform everyone that I am aditi choudry ...daughter of late prime miniter K P Choudry.   and this is Keshav Thakkraal his murderer.  And points and thakkraal and thakkraal looks worried.   Aditi says 17 years ago in front of my eyes this keshav thakkraal killed him.   and thakkraal is looking annoed at aditi.   ADITI says he murdered him.   My father's killer is HIM...KESHAV THAKKRAAL  and points at him again and rachna is looking angrily at thakkraal.   all cameras are on thakkraal and he puts his glasses back on...and media bombarding aditi with questions and then with thakkraal and thakkraal says just few moments ago this aditi choudry aka sushma rai was kiddnapped by me and now she is here...and all these allegations are baseless...what should i comment on this...so NO COMMENTS...and he leaves from there.   Media still asking him ?s but he ignores them...and everything is being played on news...about aditi blaming thakkraal for the murder...and bacchha looks at the news on TV and tries to get off the jeep and other thakkraal's men do not let him get off and say we have to reach there early and we are getting late.

Aditi is in the police station writing a report and the cop is saying i was wondering for a while that who had killed ur father and aditi looking at him in anger.   Rachna and mahendar are there too.   and the cop says i mean i had checked all the flies...and aditi says now u know and u will get full cooperation form me.   You start the investigation again.   MY father, my sister and my brother in law was also killed.   Mahendar says and i hope this case wont be shoved under the carpet..like you have done to our case.   Many times.   and the cop says no no sir..nothing like that will happen.  This is a big issue.   and aditi slams down her pen and says thank you.   and they all leave.  and cops talking...thakkraal is gone now...and now he is entangled in a big case...she is late prime minister's daughter and she has seen everything with her own eyes.   Now he wont be spared.   

Aditi, rachna, mahendar, anu all come to meet sid.   Aditi says how are u sid?  and he says i m fine..and she says dont worry everything will be over soon.. I have given a written statement that on that night i was with u.   now very soon u will be free.   Mahendar says sid u must be really embarrased with this allegation and ppl start looking at u differently too and this press also makes a noise but we have full faith in u...and anu says yes sid...we will remove all the doubts on u...and constable comes there and says aditiji...u havent signed the statement and also two withnesses needs to sign as well.   She says ok.   I am coming.  Mahendar says anu and i will come for withness...and rachna is left with sid.   She asks what happened sid...after that night allegation u have become really quiet.  I know u have received a big blow due to this allegation.   but i dont know why i have a feeling there is something else as welll...which u r not saying...and

FLASHBACK :  Thakkraal telling sid that if u utter a word or try to get out of jail then i will get ur real mistake (him killing the principal in the hospital by taking his oxygen pipe out) get printed in the papers.

Present:   Rachna says i can see the pain in ur eyes.   And sid looks at rachna.   Then he goes to turn away and rachna puts his hand on his and says i told u not to worry that cause of u i m in trouble...and not just that i have to tell u something else as well.  She says i use to tell u that i get inspiration from u  .... I wanted to tell u that it still holds true today.  For me the respect in my heart for u is not less...it is increased.   Sid is looking with sad but happy eyes.   Sid says u r worried...and rachna interepts...sid no need to tell anything...u will never have to give an explanation from now on.. i will never doubt u...and anu comes there and sees rachna's hand on sid's and then says rachna shall we go??   Sid is looking at rachna with hopefull eyes.   they both smile at each other.   and then anu and rachna leave.   Aditi comes out and media comes to her and aditi says look i have given my statement and now i dont want to say anything i will speak in the court.  and the reporter says but what were u doing there that night...and mahendar says listen we told u we will speak in court and now let us go..pls...pls..and the other reporter says but why were u quiet for 17 yrs...atleast tell us that.

FLASHBACK:  Aditi looking at a pic of a boy. 

Present:  She says u have waited for 17 yrs ...wait a few more days you will get to know everything very soon.    The reporter says u even refused to have police safety.  Arnt u worried about ur life?   and aditi says what safety are u talking about..  I have been quiet for 17 yrs...now the time has come to SPEAK.  and rachna looking determined.   Aditi says 17yrs ago my father was the prime minister of this place...he had the best safety possible....but even that wasnt enuff to save him from thakkraal.   

Thakkraal at home is watching all this on TV.   She says thakkraal killed my dad and that allegation was put on his bodyguard a police officer.   Thakkraal is listening to all this....Thakkraal looks worried and he turns off the TV.   He calls his men on cell and says finish bacchha singh QUICK...and his men says how on the road and he says he doesnt care and disconnects the call.   Thakkraal sees jhanvi sleeping.   and then leaves and jhanvi opens her eyes with a worried look and says this means bacchha singh's life is in trouble.   

Rachna's house..every is present and eating food..and ragini says aditi staying by herself it could be dangerous...she could stay with any one of us.   Amar says i dont think there is too much danger after so much hungama.  I dont think thakkraal will even think of touching her.   Mahendar says u r right amar.   I m sure he is shaken now.    Amar says atleast now the world is talking about this otherwise before they use to ignore all.   Mahendar says it was the first time in police station that they talked to us properly.   ragni says it is god's grace that we found aditi.   She has shown a lot of courage.   Rahul comes and says now he will be hanged ...right??    The whole time rachna is shown in deep thought.   

FLASHBACK:  Rachna is recollecting aditi saying that 17 yrs ago thakkraal killed my dad and he put the blame on his bodyguard/police officer.  then rachna remembers aditi saying...both ppl shot the gun but the bodyguard missed and the attacker's bullet hit my dad.   and then rachna remembers bacchha singh telling her that thakkraal has saved his life and he owes his life to thakkraal.    

Present:  Anu notices rachna is in deep thought and asks rachna what happened?   Rachna says i am thinking how come we didnt put two and two together...the bodyguard/policeofficer in question could be bacchha singh.    

Bacchha and thakkraal's men in a remote place and says this is a remote place where are we going...the jeep stops and his men pull out a gun and bacchhha says oh..so u guys are going to ,,,,and his men say no use now...and in the mean time jhanvi reaches her phone with great difficulty and calls bacchhha...and when the phone rings on bacchha's end thakkraal's men attention go to the phone and baacchhha takes this opportunity to run away and thakkraal's men follow him..

Jhanvi is worried as bacchhha is not picking the call and she hears thakkraal says has anyone given medicine to jhanvi and she put the phone down, hides the phone and lies down.   But thakkraal comes in the room and picks up the phone and sees that she is calling bacchha..

In the meantime..rachna shows aditi picture of bacchha singh and she identifies him to be the bodyguard of her father.   Everyone is shocked.   She says i dont remember the name but i remember his face.  I know this is HIM...and rachna says this means that thakkraal has kept bacchha under him and got him to do all his dirty work.   Aditi says but now he has one opportunity.   he can be a huge withness for us against thakkraal.   and rachna and everyone looking at each other.   mahendar says yes i was thinking that and he says many time even silenty he has shown he still has humanity left in him.  and anu says yes he was the one who sent me inside to help rachna ....at thakkraal's farmhouse.   rachna says yes he even helped me when we were running...and amar says if he becomes a withness then our work is done..and aditi says we have to meet him right away...RIGHT AWAY.  and anu says i will call him.   But no answer.    

BAcchha is shown running and thakkraal's men following him and they target him and then shoot..and bacchha is hit and he falls down on the ground.   

Thakkraal has jhanvi's phone in his hand and then looks at her and says no point in calling this number as u wont get an answer from this number ever as bacchhhaa singh is dead.  He served him a lot but he changed.   and jhanvi is crying and he says u rest.   and he has tears in his eyes and he wipes them off and receits kabir vani again....meaning everyone has to die one day.   

Thakkraal's men come near bacchha body and says he is gone..and then turns him over ....

Pre-Cap -- Bacchha has a gun in his hand and is behind thakkraal.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dippi30nurulainBeHappyAlways

aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index