Pratigya

What kind of SR is this? (Page 3)

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=mia03][QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=telstra]oh so u ddnot liked the idea of there SR oh my my share ur gyan how u want it to happen we will ask mera to write an editorial to pops LOLwhat say ? yaara i knoe its a serious post will reply on a serios note late just avoiding serious topics otherwise it was bid aidu from my side to the forum

How the SR happens is none of businessLOL. But why it happened was not to my liking. It is an expression of love one should not humiliate oneself by begging for it. It is like Adarsh is doing some charitable act not loving in the true sense. 
ROFLROFL is the S-BANK, running out of supplyShocked

Now you guyz are making me wonder whether Adarsh had to be bribed for this too.Shocked
 Adarsh, hasn't shown an ounce of interest in komal, today the elder ladies in his household , holding a box of contraceptive pills. birth control ,should be a private matter between adarsh and komal, not those two to decide LOL

OK! Now I get it! Sanskaari Saxenas don't believe in wasting anything even it comes free. If you have got it, use it!Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desichoraCrAzYRED

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mia03

[QUOTE=mia03][QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=telstra]oh so u ddnot liked the idea of there SR oh my my share ur gyan how u want it to happen we will ask mera to write an editorial to pops LOLwhat say ? yaara i knoe its a serious post will reply on a serios note late just avoiding serious topics otherwise it was bid aidu from my side to the forum

How the SR happens is none of businessLOL. But why it happened was not to my liking. It is an expression of love one should not humiliate oneself by begging for it. It is like Adarsh is doing some charitable act not loving in the true sense. 
ROFLROFL is the S-BANK, running out of supplyShocked

Now you guyz are making me wonder whether Adarsh had to be bribed for this too.Shocked
 Adarsh, hasn't shown an ounce of interest in komal, today the elder ladies in his household , holding a box of contraceptive pills. birth control ,should be a private matter between adarsh and komal, not those two to decide LOL

OK! Now I get it! Sanskaari Saxenas don't believe in wasting anything even it comes free. If you have got it, use it!Approve
nothing in life is free, maybe the package got delivery to the wrong houseLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Control karbo! That's just what I say to K. Btw, did you see the way he was following Fl in the SBB clip? I was morified!ShockedAngry. JKG bit I could tolerate. But now JKBKG is too much.ROFL 

yaara it was not like that i am proud of him if jkg then its ok i would love my huubby to b my ghulam aswell and in sbb clip twit was there but he was not following her he never followed her
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

[QUOTE=Mili97]Control karbo! That's just what I say to K. Btw, did you see the way he was following Fl in the SBB clip? I was morified!ShockedAngry. JKG bit I could tolerate. But now JKBKG is too much.ROFL 

yaara it was not like that i am proud of him if jkg then its ok i would love my huubby to b my ghulam aswell and in sbb clip twit was there but he was not following her he never followed her

Aru walking ahead + K walking behind = K following Fl mooo.
CryI know its sad but time for you to do sach ka saamna!LOL

Edited by Mili97 - 18 January 2011 at 9:40pm
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=MERARAI]Mili

Adarsh is a man who follows the sanskaar, riti-riwaz that his father has tattooed in his brain.  Realism has little room when idealism has taken over the greater part o f the brain .

Adarsh does say once in a while after a bout of pouting from Komal "you are my wife" while adding a jab or two about her family members at the same time to keep her in check.  Just his way of saying he is better than the riffraff family she comes from.  He tells her to shut up ever so often. Just proves he is far from being in love with his wife.

Komal on the other hand may gripe about her plight honestly and truthfully but she has been on the road to falling in love with Adarsh in spite of his rudeness towards her. She has been patient, helpful, took care of him after the accident and lived within the means of the Sax family and adjusted their way of life gradually. She is a young girl who lived life on her terms as a free spirit in many ways at the Niwas and now she wants Adarsh to love her and be a husband in every way so she is trying every weapon at her disposal to earn his love.

Adarsh got her bangles but she flung them when she found out he got some for his sister and Mummy tooShocked. He took her out to eat a couple of times.   He has never been portrayed as a man falling in love with his wife. Maybe he is the reserved kind of guy who can't express his feelings openly.

I wonder if he is consummating the marriage out of a sense of duty and some guilt for treating Komal the way he has all this time even after Prats accepted Krishna.

I fully agree with POV coz you are being factual here. What I am trying to understand is that pushing your spouse to the edge of emotional and physical isolation and then suddenly giving in, does it inspire more loyalty and a feeling of  lifelong gratitude.

I'll illustrate by giving you an example. I have a d'ter who is very fond of chocolates and incidently due to the frequent travels of my hubby our fridge is well stocked with it. Whenever my d'ter asks for a chocolate, my usual answer is a no.  Consequently she embarks on a pleading spree. As soon she reaches her nth please, I very magnanimously give her a chocolate, with a suitable  beatific smile on my face which says, Mummy is nice, isn't she? This serve two purpose, one my d'ter gets to know who is the boss and secondly ,I hope that it teaches her to cherish what she got.

But does this modus operandi work in a marital relationship. In MKAP it is working great but what are its long term ramifications?

Ok, let's look at your example. Did you know...........when a child asks for something and your first response is NO then the child starts to doubt his/her decision making process and therefore over  a period of time they start to lose their self-confidence. It's one thing to say you can have a piece of chocoloate but later, then there is a sense of understanding that their choices are right but just with delay in gratifying it.

In Komal's case, she has been told NO every time she attempted to get close to Adarsh. He has openly expressed the reason for marrying her. After several attempts, defeated, rejected she is feeling low self-esteem. She waited till he was back on his feet. Now she is giving it another try, persistent and willing to try anything to get his attention. There is a sense of desperation to get his attention. Adarsh also lacks self esteem at this point.  The financial situation at home, their helplessness all weigh on him and he feels responsible for his family's state of affairs. He didn't have good self-esteem to begin with as it is.

Komal is doing what toddlers do. They try to get the parent's attention and when they dont' get it they cry and tantrum if they have to, just to get what they want. Sulking, crying, pouting are weapons at her disposal. She is willing to cook for him, try any which way she can get him to shower a little love for her.

When Adarsh finally relents she is going to make note of what works with him. Next time he ignores her she will go to her bag of tricks that worked.

Adarsh has to learn to work through his problems instead of punishing Komal for his situations and laying the blame on her or her family for the state of situations. Let's see how he handles things the next time there is a crisis after the SR. Will he shut Komal out or will he talk things with her and not treat her like a twit simply bec' she is an unpud. She is capable of making some good decisions, so let's see. Adarsh is soon looking to get Rs. 25,000 (is that a lot?) from a client. Will he take it out on Komal later on when guilt sets in for his underhand dealings later on? Let's wait and see where POPS are taking his character in the coming weeks.

Edited by MERARAI - 18 January 2011 at 10:18pm

Mili27

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by telstra

[QUOTE=Mili97]Control karbo! That's just what I say to K. Btw, did you see the way he was following Fl in the SBB clip? I was morified!ShockedAngry. JKG bit I could tolerate. But now JKBKG is too much.ROFL 

Aru walking ahead + K walking behind = K following Fl mooo.
CryI know its sad but time for you to do sach ka saamna!LOL

SleepySleepySleepywas that a joke mili shpould i meant to laugh ok tumhri khusi kay liyeROFLphuleez save me from this nonsense i know we all were upset seeing fl everywhere but him foolowing her no way plz have an eye check up pronto
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
sorry milli went ofline cant saath nibhana saathiys wit you as miaon willb at home anytime didnot do any work only bakaiti since morning high time i should realise my responsibilities Wink
lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
When Adarsh is caught for the shady loan kickbacks.  They are not going to blame Amaan for the phony wedding expenses or Jai for putting Adarsh in a wheelchair.  They are going to blame Komol and the Thakurs

MERARAI

Go to top