Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

What kind of SR is this? (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=telstra]oh so u ddnot liked the idea of there SR oh my my share ur gyan how u want it to happen we will ask mera to write an editorial to pops LOLwhat say ? yaara i knoe its a serious post will reply on a serios note late just avoiding serious topics otherwise it was bid aidu from my side to the forum
 
How the SR happens is none of businessLOL. But why it happened was not to my liking. It is an expression of love one should not humiliate oneself by begging for it. It is like Adarsh is doing some charitable act not loving in the true sense. 

hmm komarsh ki SR  hai toh no business but when kriya was concerned people were giving ideas hmm LOLand for me adarsh is the most stupid spineless idiot character i have ever seen no hopes
ROFL...what a topic...what a discussion!...ROFL

see meera has given such a nice answer i hope now mili is satisfied

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27MERARAI

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 1622

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MERARAI]Mili

Adarsh is a man who follows the sanskaar, riti-riwaz that his father has tattooed in his brain.  Realism has little room when idealism has taken over the greater part o f the brain .

Adarsh does say once in a while after a bout of pouting from Komal "you are my wife" while adding a jab or two about her family members at the same time to keep her in check.  Just his way of saying he is better than the riffraff family she comes from.  He tells her to shut up ever so often. Just proves he is far from being in love with his wife.

Komal on the other hand may gripe about her plight honestly and truthfully but she has been on the road to falling in love with Adarsh in spite of his rudeness towards her. She has been patient, helpful, took care of him after the accident and lived within the means of the Sax family and adjusted their way of life gradually. She is a young girl who lived life on her terms as a free spirit in many ways at the Niwas and now she wants Adarsh to love her and be a husband in every way so she is trying every weapon at her disposal to earn his love.

Adarsh got her bangles but she flung them when she found out he got some for his sister and Mummy tooShocked. He took her out to eat a couple of times.   He has never been portrayed as a man falling in love with his wife. Maybe he is the reserved kind of guy who can't express his feelings openly.

I wonder if he is consummating the marriage out of a sense of duty and some guilt for treating Komal the way he has all this time even after Prats accepted Krishna.


I fully agree with POV coz you are being factual here. What I am trying to understand is that pushing your spouse to the edge of emotional and physical isolation and then suddenly giving in, does it inspire more loyalty and a feeling of  lifelong gratitude.
 
I'll illustrate by giving you an example. I have a d'ter who is very fond of chocolates and incidently due to the frequent travels of my hubby our fridge is well stocked with it. Whenever my d'ter asks for a chocolate, my usual answer is a no.  Consequently she embarks on a pleading spree. As soon she reaches her nth please, I very magnanimously give her a chocolate, with a suitable  beatific smile on my face which says, Mummy is nice, isn't she? This serve two purpose, one my d'ter gets to know who is the boss and secondly ,I hope that it teaches her to cherish what she got.
 
But does this modus operandi work in a marital relationship. In MKAP it is working great but what are its long term ramifications?
 
 
 
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 1622

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

[QUOTE=Mili97]
 
 K was always a short tempered, tempestuous man given to instances of mood swings but there has been a total transformation since the SR. You may say this is love, but he was in love with P since the day he saw her. So what changed him so much. Is it that now he feels grateful to P and now we can expect a Komal who is similarly grateful to Adarsh. Is that a cornerstone of a happy marriage?
 
LOL...very simple beta! after that so called open space SR... Wink  baba transformed from vertebrate  to invertebrateLOL
 
YeaH! Last seen he was crawling behind ArusiiiiAngryYucks!
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Originally posted by shumi.

[QUOTE=Mili97]
 
 K was always a short tempered, tempestuous man given to instances of mood swings but there has been a total transformation since the SR. You may say this is love, but he was in love with P since the day he saw her. So what changed him so much. Is it that now he feels grateful to P and now we can expect a Komal who is similarly grateful to Adarsh. Is that a cornerstone of a happy marriage?
 
LOL...very simple beta! after that so called open space SR... Wink  baba transformed from vertebrate  to invertebrateLOL
 
YeaH! Last seen he was crawling behind ArusiiiiAngryYucks!

Angrybeta dont say anything agains k control karbo and avoid taking fl name


Edited by telstra - 18 January 2011 at 8:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 5342

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=telstra]oh so u ddnot liked the idea of there SR oh my my share ur gyan how u want it to happen we will ask mera to write an editorial to pops LOLwhat say ? yaara i knoe its a serious post will reply on a serios note late just avoiding serious topics otherwise it was bid aidu from my side to the forum
 
How the SR happens is none of businessLOL. But why it happened was not to my liking. It is an expression of love one should not humiliate oneself by begging for it. It is like Adarsh is doing some charitable act not loving in the true sense. 
ROFLROFL is the S-BANK, running out of supplyShocked
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 1622

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Control karbo! That's just what I say to K. Btw, did you see the way he was following Fl in the SBB clip? I was morified!ShockedAngry. JKG bit I could tolerate. But now JKBKG is too much.ROFL 
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 1622

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

[QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=telstra]oh so u ddnot liked the idea of there SR oh my my share ur gyan how u want it to happen we will ask mera to write an editorial to pops LOLwhat say ? yaara i knoe its a serious post will reply on a serios note late just avoiding serious topics otherwise it was bid aidu from my side to the forum
 
How the SR happens is none of businessLOL. But why it happened was not to my liking. It is an expression of love one should not humiliate oneself by begging for it. It is like Adarsh is doing some charitable act not loving in the true sense. 
ROFLROFL is the S-BANK, running out of supplyShocked
 
Now you guyz are making me wonder whether Adarsh had to be bribed for this too.Shocked
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 5342

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Originally posted by mia03

[QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=telstra]oh so u ddnot liked the idea of there SR oh my my share ur gyan how u want it to happen we will ask mera to write an editorial to pops LOLwhat say ? yaara i knoe its a serious post will reply on a serios note late just avoiding serious topics otherwise it was bid aidu from my side to the forum
 
How the SR happens is none of businessLOL. But why it happened was not to my liking. It is an expression of love one should not humiliate oneself by begging for it. It is like Adarsh is doing some charitable act not loving in the true sense. 
ROFLROFL is the S-BANK, running out of supplyShocked
 
Now you guyz are making me wonder whether Adarsh had to be bribed for this too.Shocked
 Adarsh, hasn't shown an ounce of interest in komal, today the elder ladies in his household , holding a box of contraceptive pills. birth control ,should be a private matter between adarsh and komal, not those two to decide LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
what kind of family...

Author: trina_saras   Replies: 2   Views: 655

trina_saras 2 655 19 August 2010 at 11:07pm by napster
Pratigya is SOOO NiCe & KiNd :D

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: AqUaMaRiN   Replies: 48   Views: 3175

AqUaMaRiN 48 3175 02 May 2010 at 4:29pm by loveanime
Physical Abuse one kind of Marital Rape

2 3 4

Author: Pirated_Fun   Replies: 27   Views: 3260

Pirated_Fun 27 3260 21 April 2010 at 6:41am by Evita.
rough kind of shirts suits krishna

2

Author: queenindia   Replies: 10   Views: 761

queenindia 10 761 07 April 2010 at 4:08am by Xxxjrae

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index