India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kinjal and dhawal (Page 3)

dirtydiana Senior Member
dirtydiana
dirtydiana

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
why is it that everytime a new serial starts you  start liking the serial and character then we have big bang like Kinjal and Dhawal wedding and it spoils the mood.  I really don't want watch sathyia anymore beacuse it proves that evil always wins like urmi and rashi .  Now that kinjal will marry dhawal our urmi will create more problems for modi family and poor gopi will have to suffer beacuse our golden boy will alway blame gopi for everthing.................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dirtydiana

why is it that everytime a new serial starts you  start liking the serial and character then we have big bang like Kinjal and Dhawal wedding and it spoils the mood.  I really don't want watch sathyia anymore beacuse it proves that evil always wins like urmi and rashi .  Now that kinjal will marry dhawal our urmi will create more problems for modi family and poor gopi will have to suffer beacuse our golden boy will alway blame gopi for everthing.................

ohhh don't worry Diana... Kinjal is fully capable of handling Urmi.... i wish to see Urmi put in her place tooWink

-tellyaddict-

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by makram1786

I dont want these two to get married.... as i can  not stand rashi and urmila and getting kinjal married to someone in their family they will get the uper hand..... and i hate to see this.... i want kinjal tell the truth that she is not prego and then the other guy comes back to marry her..... anyone but rashi's usless brother....

agree

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by dirtydiana

ohhh don't worry Diana... Kinjal is fully capable of handling Urmi.... i wish to see Urmi put in her place tooWink

m sure Chhoti Kagdi will make Big Bunny's life hell and in MM Badi Kagdi will do the same with Small Bunny...

upasana.diya

Go to top