India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kinjal and dhawal (Page 2)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Now.. Why are bashing my kenju? And di, dont call her kagri.. She is a sweet gal. Did u see the sbs video, she luked very pretty. I am sure dhawal will fall in love with her

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Is it possible that Dhawal is dumb like a fox?  He has known Rashi and Urmi all his life.  He knows what they're like.  But, he's been away for a while. When young adults move away from home for an extended period of time, they begin to realize things that were always apparent, but they just didn't 'get'. Maybe living in the real world has made him wise and he knows exactly what's going on.  He can see Urmila and Rashi for exactly who they are.  Maybe he's always been the family clown, but now wears the mask to make it through the day with those two.  Just a thought.

I am hoping he turns out to be good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499upasana.diya

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I too hope this Dhawal guy is reasonable! I am tired of this plotting, planning and prodding! Goodness! three weddings between two families and none functional! what are the odds!
alvi_Omi429 Newbie
alvi_Omi429
alvi_Omi429

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
its a limit yaar .. i m not interested to watch kinjal n dhawal track 
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Now.. Why are bashing my kenju? And di, dont call her kagri.. She is a sweet gal. Did u see the sbs video, she luked very pretty. I am sure dhawal will fall in love with her

Godddd..... u r duffer, idiot, stupid, nalayak.... i was saying that in a sarcastic way... where have you left your sense of humor since you last used it.... jakeAngrygrrrrr
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by makram1786

by that line i meant that urmi-rahsi are using him to get even with koki..... and kinjal does not seem to have learned her lesson (she called him gawar) so he is if this marriage happens he will be the only victim in this mess.

ohhh dear... he always got the rough end of the stick and i totally agree with your concern... but seems everyone is sure Dhawal would be nice and i'll be glad if everyone's assessment turns out to be right
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Godddd..... u r duffer, idiot, stupid, nalayak.... i was saying that in a sarcastic way... where have you left your sense of humor since you last used it.... jakeAngrygrrrrr
my day was dedicated to kenju 2day.. U knw y? And my soh is sleeping. Should i wake her?
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by upasana.diya

my day was dedicated to kenju 2day.. U knw y? And my soh is sleeping. Should i wake her?

please do... by the way your 24 hours are up and since i wasn't around much i wouldn't have been much frustrated with your Rashi Bhajan... so itseems i wasted my giftCry

Go to top