India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kinjal and dhawal

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I dont want these two to get married.... as i can  not stand rashi and urmila and getting kinjal married to someone in their family they will get the uper hand..... and i hate to see this.... i want kinjal tell the truth that she is not prego and then the other guy comes back to marry her..... anyone but rashi's usless brother....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyesttyupasana.diyasaomom

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Yaar... why do we all want poor Elesh to marry Kinjal... Kinjal doesn't deserve him... if Kinjal was confiding in him, he might have come back...which was not to be expected since Kinjal was doing this to break the marriage.... now she got her wish, so she needs to learn to live with what she wanted...

tell me guys, what self-respecting Guy will come back to marry such a girl...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyIp-AK4ever

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
i know no one will..... but on the other hand dhawal is being played from both sides... that isnt fair either... i just dont want rashi and her mother to win.... i kind of want them exposed ASAP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyupasana.diya

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I think Kinjal marrying Dhawal will turn out to be a good thing.  Urmi's plans aways fail...there is no way she is getting the upper hand on Koki.

I am not convinced Dhawal is a bad guy.  So far he just seems silly exactly what Kinjal deserves!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyupasana.diyasaomom

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by makram1786

i know no one will..... but on the other hand dhawal is being played from both sides... that isnt fair either... i just dont want rashi and her mother to win.... i kind of want them exposed ASAP

@Bold - didn't understand this line hun

only if Kinjal turns out for good will urmi-rashi duo loose... but Elesh chapter was closed since his last exit... he was never meant to be there for long, though all of us like him better than other two suitors of Kinjal...
Dhawal did show he had a mind of his own when he initially refused the alliance, though he was later convinced easily...

as per exposing the mother-daughter duo is concerned, Rashi is also an integral part of this drama, 2nd heroine as we call it... so we can just wait for her to change for good...
i believe SNS wants to show that with love n care people can change for good
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I think Kinjal marrying Dhawal will turn out to be a good thing.  Urmi's plans aways fail...there is no way she is getting the upper hand on Koki.

I am not convinced Dhawal is a bad guy.  So far he just seems silly exactly what Kinjal deserves!

I think you are so right. I mean I really like Elesh and he was a good guy and Kinjal doesn't deserve him. As far as Dhawal goes, I think he might actually turn out to be a good guy. He just really needs to change that hair of his. 
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

@Bold - am not so sure Kaki... the people who are shown as silly n harmless have always been villians in the daily soaps, so i won't say he is good unless he proves himself to be so...

as per Urmi getting upper hand over Koki!!!... well Urmi darling , deal with choti kaagri first and stop dreaming about having badi kaagri under your thumb.... Nako chane chabvaayegi choti Kaagri (Kinjal will give a tough time to Urmi)
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by makram1786

@Bold - didn't understand this line hun

only if Kinjal turns out for good will urmi-rashi duo loose... but Elesh chapter was closed since his last exit... he was never meant to be there for long, though all of us like him better than other two suitors of Kinjal...
Dhawal did show he had a mind of his own when he initially refused the alliance, though he was later convinced easily...

as per exposing the mother-daughter duo is concerned, Rashi is also an integral part of this drama, 2nd heroine as we call it... so we can just wait for her to change for good...
i believe SNS wants to show that with love n care people can change for good
by that line i meant that urmi-rahsi are using him to get even with koki..... and kinjal does not seem to have learned her lesson (she called him gawar) so he is if this marriage happens he will be the only victim in this mess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

Go to top