Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Nikunj v. Annie (Page 3)

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

I have NEVER commented on her looks but yes I have stated and will continue to maintain that she is a bad actress and that they need to send her to acting boot camp. Disapprove She makes most scenes seem pedestrian and this takes all the fun out. Ouch She makes her co-actors work go to waste as she is unable to emoteOuch. She needs to work on her expressions Ouch or lack thereofOuch 

First of all, this is the mistake of the people hiring her
Disapprove . That said, this is a job. In the real world if you are hired for a job you are not qualified for, you either quit or you work really hard and figure out how to do it. Approve The CVs do not seem inclined to do the former so she needs to figure out how to do the latter and in a hurry LOL.

No offense to anyone but this is my POV.

I agreeBig smile I saw Rahul's show and Nikunj was not my one of my favorites and I have commented on IF about not liking her acting and hating annie and  even  annie and arjun's story like many other ppl have said  -------BUT i have never called her ugly by her looks (even when she was in Rahul's show and even now) b/c thats quite mean Smile I feel that the CVS shuld have chosen someone else( someone more experienced in the acting field) to play the role of annie--- i dont think that Nikunj is doing justice to the role of annie - Maan's sister -----  srry guys just my opinion  Smile

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 18 January 2011 at 9:20pm

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Good post!

I always liked Annie and never had any issues about her entry from day 1.

I wasn't aware of Nikunj (lovely name, btw!) as I didn't watch Swayamber.

She looks nice and I always felt her dialog delivery was spot on. However she has a problem matching her expressions to her dialogue. And I wish they gave her better clothes to wear...but that's not her fault!

I too read a number of posts abusing her looks etc and wondered why those posts weren't closed.

I think your post is good piece of advice and I hope all Nikunj haters will follow it.

Too much to ask, I guess.

PS: I have to admit I don't like the Annie/Arjun jodi but I can't decide if that's because they're are eating into Maaneet time or because they have zero chemistry!LOL

i actually hated her entry. but she became nice so it was okay.
den she became annoying and i didnt like her nemore. nd Annie Arjun hav no chemistry watsoeva. nd ur rite. da clothes she get is rly jus not pretty at all. especially da sangeet outfit. got dat was nightmare. dey need a better wardrobe for her,
but i dunt see wat dat has to do wit her loks. Confused which ppl mention.
its nvr hurts to ask though. Wink

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

I have NEVER commented on her looks but yes I have stated and will continue to maintain that she is a bad actress and that they need to send her to acting boot camp. Disapprove She makes most scenes seem pedestrian and this takes all the fun out. Ouch She makes her co-actors work go to waste as she is unable to emoteOuch. She needs to work on her expressions Ouch or lack thereofOuch 

Disapprove . That said, this is a job. In the real world if you are hired for a job you are not qualified for, you either quit or you work really hard and figure out how to do it. Approve The CVs do not seem inclined to do the former so she needs to figure out how to do the latter and in a hurry LOL.

I agreeBig smile I saw Rahul's show and Nikunj was not my favorite and I have commented on IF about not liking her acting and hating annie and  even  annie and arjun's story like many other ppl have said  -------BUT i have never called her ugly by her looks b/c thats quite mean Smile I feel that the CVS shuld have chosen someone else( someone more experienced in the acting field) to play the role of annie--- i dont think that Nikunj is doing justice to the role of annie - Maan's sister -----  srry guys just my opinion  Smile

no ur definitely rite. dey cud've probably chosen a better actress. but her loks r not to blame. nd i've seen a lot of dese posts. nd i felt dat dere is no reason y dey shud say nething bout her loks.
my post is solely on bashing bout her personality and loks. dats goin too far.
ur POV is very much welcomed. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

I have NEVER commented on her looks but yes I have stated and will continue to maintain that she is a bad actress and that they need to send her to acting boot camp. Disapprove She makes most scenes seem pedestrian and this takes all the fun out. Ouch She makes her co-actors work go to waste as she is unable to emote Ouch. She needs to work on her expressions Ouch or lack thereof Ouch

First of all, this is the mistake of the people hiring her Disapprove . That said, this is a job. In the real world if you are hired for a job you are not qualified for, you either quit or you work really hard and figure out how to do it. Approve The CVs do not seem inclined to do the former so she needs to figure out how to do the latter and in a hurry LOL.

I agree with every word you have said and couldn't have said it better myself.  I have no problems with her looks coz I can't get past her acting skills(lack thereof). And it stands out more coz all the other actors in this show irrespective of how insignificant their roles are act exceedingly well. Again this is my POV. Peace, peopleHug

i agree. her acting skills can b improved. Smile
i emphasize on peace. Wink

maneet_forever9

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

Originally posted by maneet_forever9

I agreeBig smile I saw Rahul's show and Nikunj was not my favorite and I have commented on IF about not liking her acting and hating annie and  even  annie and arjun's story like many other ppl have said  -------BUT i have never called her ugly by her looks b/c thats quite mean Smile I feel that the CVS shuld have chosen someone else( someone more experienced in the acting field) to play the role of annie--- i dont think that Nikunj is doing justice to the role of annie - Maan's sister -----  srry guys just my opinion  Smile

no ur definitely rite. dey cud've probably chosen a better actress. but her loks r not to blame. nd i've seen a lot of dese posts. nd i felt dat dere is no reason y dey shud say nething bout her loks.
my post is solely on bashing bout her personality and loks. dats goin too far.
ur POV is very much welcomed. LOL

no probLOL I agree with you Smileppl shuld not talk about her looks  or anyone else in that matterSmile 

.Lina.

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Wait what's wrong with her looks??????????? I think she's really pretty, and I like the way she acts I mean this is her first soap opera she's doing, people should give her a break. I like her, and I think she acts well too.
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

I have NEVER commented on her looks but yes I have stated and will continue to maintain that she is a bad actress and that they need to send her to acting boot camp. Disapprove She makes most scenes seem pedestrian and this takes all the fun out. Ouch She makes her co-actors work go to waste as she is unable to emote Ouch. She needs to work on her expressions Ouch or lack thereof Ouch

First of all, this is the mistake of the people hiring her Disapprove . That said, this is a job. In the real world if you are hired for a job you are not qualified for, you either quit or you work really hard and figure out how to do it. Approve The CVs do not seem inclined to do the former so she needs to figure out how to do the latter and in a hurry LOL.

nothing wrong in her looks but acting is just Angry and do u think u will go to a doc who still needs practice and doc want to sharpen his skill on u ? if u r not capable forget it she is a designer and may be very good . if she can act  then i think anyone can act
.and there is something like screen test where even big stars fail .why cv imposing her on us r we here to expriment ?just because they have their own resources does not give people like her to be imposed on us.

Edited by sanjh1234 - 18 January 2011 at 10:51pm
XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Thank you for underlining this topic WhiteFantasy! Many people have been bashing Nikunj by personal looks and acting which is absolutely disguisting, its her first time doing this profession and she's doing the best she can!...I understand that the character she plays is a complete dumbo but that does not make Nikunj one as well!! Personal and professional business apart please audience!!

exactly. for example, Brij.evryone hates brij. dats clear enough. cuz he's da bad guy. but wen u left, sum1 says he'll b greatly missed.....i dun think dats wat evry1's xually thinking. LOL.....
yep. reel and real. its important to understand and maintain it for da actors and actresses we respect. i'm sure if sum1 were to bash GC or DD rite now. evry1 wud flare up. nd start tlkin bout dem being beautiful and great actors and actresses which will only b hypocritical.
every1 starts out as newbies. its called giving dem chances to show dem. i dun noe if she will bcom a good actress. hopefully she will.

exactly! Well she actually got a chance to make it to the big stage , who knows maybe she will stay in this profession and become someone amazing oneday.
....but I will miss BrijLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index