.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am getting really frustrated with the way people are so cruelly joking about Nikunj. 😑
(I don't understand why half of these posts haven't been banned yet πŸ˜•).

I don't like Annie either and her acting can be definitely improved, but why do we need to comment about her face, her beauty, her relationship with her co-stars, or simply how she LOOKS. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Don't forget that you are insulting an actress, a human being who might happen to stroll by I-F and see these hate comments about her, which NOT about her characters and not even about her acting skills. It's simply hate comments that people feel like saying just because they think it's a freedom of speech.
Freedom of speech was established so people can express their opinions, whether agreeable or disagreeable, in a way which cannot harm another individual.

You are not only hurting someone's feelings, but you are potentially hurting someone's dignity, pride, and passion for acting.
There are plenty of new actors and actresses who come with a fresh face and aren't the best actresses at first but they improve within time.

It is my earnest request that people stop bashing Nikunj for her looks or simply because she is who she is, because it is the character we dislike and its her acting we might dislike not her LOOKS or her PERSONALITY. And we are here to DISCUSS not BASH about the characters we don't like.

It's okay to hate a character because of the role they play or to dislike an actress' lack of talent. But it's not okay to talk about how much you hate their personality or you hate the way they look.

There's a limit and if WE can respect it, so can YOU.

Personally, I think Nikunj is so much more beautiful than I could ever be.

She is a human being, just like us.

Please don't forget that.

Feel Free To Refute. I have no problem with that. πŸ˜ƒ

As someone said. Peace. πŸ˜‰

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i agree! i mean, i don't like her acting either, but why take it out on her looks? she's not nearly as bad as people say she is. say what you will about her acting, but insulting someone for their looks is just...not...nice. πŸ€” i'd just like to say, people don't make themselves.
i applaud you for addressing this! πŸ‘
.Lina. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kdg129

i agree! i mean, i don't like her acting either, but why take it out on her looks? she's not nearly as bad as people say she is. say what you will about her acting, but insulting someone for their looks is just...not...nice. πŸ€” i'd just like to say, people don't make themselves.
i applaud you for addressing this! πŸ‘

thank u for agreeing wit me. nd yes ur rite, ppl aren't responsible for da way dey look. 😊
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree with u......i dont like her acting but yes i agree we shouldnt hurt her dignity......but anyways she is good looking.......she needs time to learn acting..........we need to give her a chance😊
.Lina. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maanmishti

totally agree with u......i dont like her acting but yes i agree we shouldnt hurt her dignity......but anyways she is good looking.......she needs time to learn acting..........we need to give her a chance😊

thank you di. u already noe i luv u.
aww, givin her a chance. i cant ask dat from ppl cuz dey'll say sumtin merciless. πŸ˜† we're all as forgiving as u. πŸ˜‰

canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have watched her on Swayapar- and i think she is beautiful. dont know her personally but seems like a straight person. no nonsense. 
 and about ANNIE. umm .. its her first real SHOW .. give her some time
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have NEVER commented on her looks but yes I have stated and will continue to maintain that she is a bad actress and that they need to send her to acting boot camp. πŸ˜’ She makes most scenes seem pedestrian and this takes all the fun out. She makes her co-actors work go to waste as she is unable to emote . She needs to work on her expressions or lack thereof

First of all, this is the mistake of the people hiring her πŸ˜’ . That said, this is a job. In the real world if you are hired for a job you are not qualified for, you either quit or you work really hard and figure out how to do it. The CVs do not seem inclined to do the former so she needs to figure out how to do the latter and in a hurry πŸ˜†.

No offense to anyone but this is my POV.

.Lina. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: canadians

i have watched her on Swayapar- and i think she is beautiful. dont know her personally but seems like a straight person. no nonsense. 

and about ANNIE. umm .. its her first real SHOW .. give her some time

exactly. i xually dunt noe if she needs time or not to be great.πŸ˜† i jus think ppl shud stop insulting her.
.Lina. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: liv2laugh

I have NEVER commented on her looks but yes I have stated and will continue to maintain that she is a bad actress and that they need to send her to acting boot camp. πŸ˜’ She makes most scenes seem pedestrian and this takes all the fun out. She makes her co-actors work go to waste as she is unable to emote . She needs to work on her expressions or lack thereof

First of all, this is the mistake of the people hiring her πŸ˜’ . That said, this is a job. In the real world if you are hired for a job you are not qualified for, you either quit or you work really hard and figure out how to do it. The CVs do not seem inclined to do the former so she needs to figure out how to do the latter and in a hurry πŸ˜†.

No offense to anyone but this is my POV.

ur rite, maybe sum1 else cud've done a better job but i dun think i'll stop hating annie's character either way. πŸ˜› her acting skills can b improved, but dere is no need to insult her in da provess of judging her critically. if u get wat i mean. wel im glad u dun do dat.
ur POV is all da more welcomed. πŸ˜‰

XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for underlining this topic WhiteFantasy! Many people have been bashing Nikunj by personal looks and acting which is absolutely disguisting, its her first time doing this profession and she's doing the best she can!...I understand that the character she plays is a complete dumbo but that does not make Nikunj one as well!! Personal and professional business apart please audience!!