India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Nikunj v. Annie

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
I am getting really frustrated with the way people are so cruelly joking about Nikunj. Angry
(I don't understand why half of these posts haven't been banned yet Confused).

I don't like Annie either and her acting can be definitely improved, but why do we need to comment about her face, her beauty, her relationship with her co-stars, or simply how she LOOKS. ConfusedConfused
ConfusedConfused
Don't forget that you are insulting an actress, a human being who might happen to stroll by I-F and see these hate comments about her, which NOT about her characters and not even about her acting skills. It's simply hate comments that people feel like saying just because they think it's a freedom of speech.
Freedom of speech was established so people can express their opinions, whether agreeable or disagreeable, in a way which cannot harm another individual.

You are not only hurting someone's feelings, but you are potentially hurting someone's dignity, pride, and passion for acting.
There are plenty of new actors and actresses who come with a fresh face and aren't the best actresses at first but they improve within time.

It is my earnest request that people stop bashing Nikunj for her looks or simply because she is who she is, because it is the character we dislike and its her acting we might dislike not her LOOKS or her PERSONALITY. And we are here to DISCUSS not BASH about the characters we don't like.

It's okay to hate a character because of the role they play or to dislike an actress' lack of talent. But it's not okay to talk about how much you hate their personality or you hate the way they look.

There's a limit and if WE can respect it, so can YOU.

Personally, I think Nikunj is so much more beautiful than I could ever be.

She is a human being, just like us.

Please don't forget that.

Feel Free To Refute. I have no problem with that. Big smile

As someone said. Peace. Wink

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 18 January 2011 at 9:24pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya04kdg129naamteegXXaquafireXXmaanmishtimistyisweet_angel27luvabbybabypippakhushi_4everaanyakunatevelineKhatamKahani

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
i agree! Approve i mean, i don't like her acting either, but why take it out on her looks? she's not nearly as bad as people say she is. say what you will about her acting, but insulting someone for their looks is just...not...nice. Ermm i'd just like to say, people don't make themselves.
i applaud you for addressing this! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyiXXaquafireXX.Lina.

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

i agree! Approve i mean, i don't like her acting either, but why take it out on her looks? she's not nearly as bad as people say she is. say what you will about her acting, but insulting someone for their looks is just...not...nice. Ermm i'd just like to say, people don't make themselves.
i applaud you for addressing this! Clap

thank u for agreeing wit me. nd yes ur rite, ppl aren't responsible for da way dey look. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129XXaquafireXX

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u......i dont like her acting but yes i agree we shouldnt hurt her dignity......but anyways she is good looking.......she needs time to learn acting..........we need to give her a chanceSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129XXaquafireXX.Lina.

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmishti

totally agree with u......i dont like her acting but yes i agree we shouldnt hurt her dignity......but anyways she is good looking.......she needs time to learn acting..........we need to give her a chanceSmile

thank you di. u already noe i luv u.
aww, givin her a chance. i cant ask dat from ppl cuz dey'll say sumtin merciless. LOL we're all as forgiving as u. Wink

maanmishtiXXaquafireXX

canadians IF-Rockerz
canadians
canadians

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
i have watched her on Swayapar- and i think she is beautiful. dont know her personally but seems like a straight person. no nonsense. 
 and about ANNIE. umm .. its her first real SHOW .. give her some time

XXaquafireXX.Lina.

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lina.

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I have NEVER commented on her looks but yes I have stated and will continue to maintain that she is a bad actress and that they need to send her to acting boot camp. Disapprove She makes most scenes seem pedestrian and this takes all the fun out. Ouch She makes her co-actors work go to waste as she is unable to emote Ouch. She needs to work on her expressions Ouch or lack thereof Ouch

First of all, this is the mistake of the people hiring her Disapprove . That said, this is a job. In the real world if you are hired for a job you are not qualified for, you either quit or you work really hard and figure out how to do it. Approve The CVs do not seem inclined to do the former so she needs to figure out how to do the latter and in a hurry LOL.

No offense to anyone but this is my POV.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartAmiiish.Lina.maneet_forever9kooliio

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index