Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is Shaw same person as Pintoo? (Page 3)

shelly.851 Groupbie
shelly.851
shelly.851

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meetme.shiraz

Technically speaking,no cuz I remember that Pintoo's parents had shown Misha a pic of Pintoo in a wallet and it was that of some weird bloke and definitely not Shaw's!!But then it's an Ekta Kapoor show and so anything can happen..Lol.

Yes, but it was probably when he was a college kid or a nerd..After going to foreign places, people do change..especially style, personality etc. Even specs can make a huge difference in making someone look different..what do u say?

rv_annie Goldie
rv_annie
rv_annie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
could be possible
but pintoo was studying i guess and misha's dad knew shaurya if they were same he would have told her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly.851

shelly.851 Groupbie
shelly.851
shelly.851

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

i don't think so that Shaurya and Pintoo are the same person because as far as I remember Pintoo's surname was Menon as Panchi used to tease Misha as Mrs. Menon and Shaurya , on the other hand is Chauhan and son of the Chauhan industry's owner and it seems Kabir and the Dobriyals knows him properly .... so no question of misidentity .... but no clue about if they will show it in that manner ...

That's an excellent observation!Clap However I am sure u vil agree that , in Ekta's world, everything is possible. The lead heroine's name has changed from Piyashree to Piyali right in front of everyone..then how is it not possible for her to forget about the Menon thing.. and conveniently change it to Chauhan..after all, the world is a small place and people do tend to bump into each other more often in tv serials...what do u think?
shelly.851 Groupbie
shelly.851
shelly.851

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rv_annie

could be possible
but pintoo was studying i guess and misha's dad knew shaurya if they were same he would have told her.

Quite possible but again in tv serials, people conveniently forget to tell each facts and communication is big time lacking..otherwise how wil the serial move on? LOL
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Could be?

But if he is Pintoo then wouldnt Mr. Dobriyal have stated that the shagun from his mom only to Misha? Kabir also told them whose son he is and what he does. Since he revealed the identity if Misha knew these people then she wuld ahve connected na!!!!

Well I am wondering.

shelly.851

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
but i dnt want that he is pintoo...
meetme.shiraz Newbie
meetme.shiraz
meetme.shiraz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly.851

Originally posted by meetme.shiraz

Technically speaking,no cuz I remember that Pintoo's parents had shown Misha a pic of Pintoo in a wallet and it was that of some weird bloke and definitely not Shaw's!!But then it's an Ekta Kapoor show and so anything can happen..Lol.

Yes, but it was probably when he was a college kid or a nerd..After going to foreign places, people do change..especially style, personality etc. Even specs can make a huge difference in making someone look different..what do u say?

Ummm..it is possible..like I said its an Ekta Kapoor show and if she decides that Shaw is Pintoo then Shaw IS Pintoo..and the rest things dont matter and can go to the dumps.Wink

shelly.851

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly.851

Originally posted by BUBLAI

i don't think so that Shaurya and Pintoo are the same person because as far as I remember Pintoo's surname was Menon as Panchi used to tease Misha as Mrs. Menon and Shaurya , on the other hand is Chauhan and son of the Chauhan industry's owner and it seems Kabir and the Dobriyals knows him properly .... so no question of misidentity .... but no clue about if they will show it in that manner ...

That's an excellent observation!Clap However I am sure u vil agree that , in Ekta's world, everything is possible. The lead heroine's name has changed from Piyashree to Piyali right in front of everyone..then how is it not possible for her to forget about the Menon thing.. and conveniently change it to Chauhan..after all, the world is a small place and people do tend to bump into each other more often in tv serials...what do u think?

I agree that everything os possible in Ekta's world .... yaa they can definitely change mchauhan to menon or vice-versa... but somehow I don't feel shaurya is pintoo  (don't know the reasons thoughConfusedConfused )

shelly.851

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index