India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Paradise Ranch (Page 2)

-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Just watched the 1st episode today (w/o subs) and I was actually suprised.
I was really impressed with Changmin, especially since this is his official debut in acting, he pulled it off rather well. His character is really adorable, at times he can be such kid around his family or a typical jealous Ex...
The best thing about him is his expressions, he uses the at the perfect time!
P.S. A moment of eye-candy treat tooDay Dreaming... watch out for his encouter with Lee Yeon Hee in his suite - I had to cover my mouth from screaming

Coming to Lee Yeon Hee, her character is very lively and clumsy, this is what brings out the best of her. She's pure adorable, especially when she's around Joo Sang Wook who plays Seo Yoon Ho (LOL can't over with that nameLOL)

And lastly, I can't choose Changmin between his pairing with Yeon Hee and Hana because I thought he looked good with bothEmbarrassed

So looking forward to the next episode and I hear the ratings were a decent start... Hoping this drama remains promising in the upcoming episodesEmbarrassed

------------------------------------
EDIT

Paradise Ranch Ep 1 (Eng Subs) --- catch it on KimchiDramaBig smile

Edited by -Simrah- - 25 January 2011 at 3:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Imzi

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks to dramacrazy i'm watching yesterdays episode today...nowadays viikii and dramacrazy are so lazy to sub..ahh

Coming to the episodes..
REALY? 'shocked after reading simrah's comment'...this is his officialy debut?...he was in many dbsk mini dramas but yes this counts as his officialy debut..BUT OMO i just gota love his style..love the way he is looking so cute in those clothes.

I love how his eyes and his expression are telling everything when he is jealous...and everytime he looks at Lee Yeon Hee...haha his eyes are telling everything..

I like the cast very much..and this drama is very intersted..
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MAXXXXXXXX is looking adorable..i was like how? he was the makna...and he is looking like a man now..woot woot
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Thanks to dramacrazy i'm watching yesterdays episode today...nowadays viikii and dramacrazy are so lazy to sub..ahh

Coming to the episodes..
REALY? 'shocked after reading simrah's comment'...this is his officialy debut?...he was in many dbsk mini dramas but yes this counts as his officialy debut..BUT OMO i just gota love his style..love the way he is looking so cute in those clothes.

I love how his eyes and his expression are telling everything when he is jealous...and everytime he looks at Lee Yeon Hee...haha his eyes are telling everything..

I like the cast very much..and this drama is very intersted..

Yes he had done Banjun dramas before but they were only for entertainment... Paradise Ranch, however launched his as a real actor in a drama

Although Changmin comes out a bit awkward in the drama, but it's his expressions that covers up for it... Hopefully he'll improve even more on the wayBig smile

princesskv30 Newbie
princesskv30
princesskv30

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
OMG!! I loved it. Can't believe Changmin got so damn manly.
Loved when he was naked...the heart with the wings should have been removedLOL
His arms were just so....*dies from hotness*

Edited by princesskv30 - 29 January 2011 at 7:46pm
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princesskv30

OMG!! I loved it. Can't believe Changmin got so damn manly.
Loved when he was naked...the heart with the wings should have been removedLOL
His arms were just so....*dies from hotness*
LOL i was like ..thats so not needed..remove it now..lol naughty
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
ooo yay we've got a thread for this show as well! I loved the first two episodes...though lol I can't remember anymore when this show is aired...when is it aired?
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I have no idea sumi..but i think it is monday and tuesdays..i just watch them in the weekands..hehe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Asian Shows Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index