Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Can Viren really be the stalker? (Page 2)

YeHoKyaRahaHai IF-Sizzlerz
YeHoKyaRahaHai
YeHoKyaRahaHai

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Though i agree that it would be unfair for nivi to have a psychotic hubby, all the evidence does point towards it.

And come on guys, what about the article? i believe there must be some element of truth in it.

All i wish for is not to show viren as completely deranged but subtly depict the grey shades in his character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

If Viren is the stalker then he is negative and not grey.Because y'day, the agenda was to attack Nivi and not to scare her! The articles says Viren has some grey shades and that too because he loves Nivi. So I continue with my belief that Viren will not physically harm Nivi.

So if he still turns out to be the stalker then Mr. KM lied to us.Angry I will never ever vote for him in any polls!
I'm fed up of this track. CTS - ARE U LISTENING !

Rahm

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I still refuse to believe Viren is the stalker. Am I in dream land?

I feel as though he believes that Sid is the stalker and is out to destroy Sid because of it..?

I'm disappointed by today's episode.

Suchi-

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ya disappointing, i could not stand it was waiting it to finish but today it was like not ending.....starplus and kinshuk misguided us, the article said something else, that he would be obsessed in love but what they are showing is absolutely opposite and ridiculous....this is the only show i watch hoping to c the obsessive and possesive side but this is becoming scary and same old track of enmity, viren has lost our trust, dont feel like watching him anymore, now on would dread to c him around nivi which earlier was a wish.....i feel so ditched that they took my precious 3 months...wat a waste...ya me too will never vote for him and never trust any of the articles published by star plus..will not waste my time in watching hatred, politics and chancal part  2 in the show....no way...
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Vand, I don't think Kinshuk is to blame for any of this. He goes with the script. It's not like he knows what's going to happen.. I don't think the CVs even know yet.

Go to top