Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Can Viren really be the stalker?

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I've read so many topics here claiming that Viren is the stalker and yes things do point towards Viren, but if Viren is the stalker then Niviren are not really a unique love story. It's that same old story of boy uses girl for revenge or something and while using the girl, boy somehow falls in love with her and then they are together in the end. I am so bored of that story already! I think it would be extremely evil of Viren to use Nivi to get back at Sid and win Dadashaheb's love. That's just disgusting.

If Viren is an obsessive lover then that's not good either. He has to be mentally unbalanced to actually physically hurt the woman he loves which one of the stalkers did today. It's not a healthy relationship and he would need medical treatment. Nivi deserves more than that. Also, there are 2 people involved so Viren would have had to get help from someone. I don't like this story either.

I guess my point is either reason for Viren being the MP is not justifiable to me. It ruins Niviren for me. Nivi is a motherless child who suffered all her life and Viren is the ONLY good thing in her life and to have that person turn out to either be psycho or revenge filled is just sad and unfair. I will keep hoping that the stalker is not Viren.

I was always hoping that Chanchal was behind all this. She is having Nivi stalked and Sid blamed for it so that he could lose face in the house and Viren would become the closest to Dadashaheb. Also, she found out that Sid knows the truth about her and Jawahar so she wants to discredit Sid in case he ever wanted to expose them. I thought it made sense that Chanchal would be behind this because she's always trying to fill Divya's head with thoughts of Sid and Nivi and so when Sid was blamed in front of the family, Divya would also reaffirm the allegations against Sid. Of course Chanchal isn't doing the stalking itself. She's probably paying someone to do it.

It does leave the loose end that Viren changed places once he heard Sid and Divya were going. Perhaps he changed it because he thought Nivi would be a bit more comfortable going knowing that her sister would there. Viren knows Nivi well enough to know that she was scared to go with him alone. That or Viren suspects Sid (he knows that Sid loves Nivi) so Viren decided that all four of them would be at the same place and if strange things happened to Nivi there then his suspicion would be confirmed that it was Sid all along.

Basically, I do not want the stalker to be Viren because he's the only good thing Nivi has that is completely hers. I want the stalker to be anyone else except Viren. I'd like for his love to remain pure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is my post way too long to read all the way through? Is that why there are no replies? 😔
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rahm agree with you Viren can't be stalker as in both ways it can't be unconventional love story
  1. Revenge is not possible as it will be old gissi pitti story son of evil parents when doesn't get rights then he turns all negative to take revenge from his brother and it is shown in many serials
  2. Even obsessive love has become trend where Obsessive husband potray the past lover of his wife to be culprit so that his wife is all his.

Then they are not the true love stories something else even I am sure their love will remain pure and Viren's love doesn't have any sort negativity it is just passionate love and nothing else. Therefore I believe Viren is not the MP it's someone else.

asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Rahm: I agree with you whole heartedly! Nivi deserves some happiness considering she's received very little of it thus far. Plus, if Viren does turn out to be the stalker it will be a slap in the face for her. Nivi placed all of her trust and faith in Viren and prays for his well being. Not only that, Nivi is FINALLY in love with Viren and prays to Ganpati for the salamaati of their jodi. If this all turns out to be a sham, not only will Nivi be devastated, but so will NivRen's fans!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After seeing Yesterday's Episide the suspicion moves from Siddharth to Viren because
  • We see Siddharth on white shirt coming near Nivedita and then noticing someone around and running after that person asking 'kon hae?'
  • If Siddharth is the stalker he would not be foolish enough to appear before Nivedita wearing the stalkers shirt.
The explanation for Siddharth presence in the cottage should be a call or something informing NivRen in danger. Suspicion points to Viren mainly because he was nowhere when Nivedita was running and shouting for him. Also I have a feeling that the white shirted person was none other than Viren as the precap showed him Questioning Siddharth and there was no sign of any worry on his face.
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Rahm i agree with u Viren can't be the stalker Nivi is in love with him and trusts him blindly so if the stalker is Viren she will be devastated completely and i never want this to happen in my cute NivRen's life😭
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I feel its not Viren,  because from the begining all the suspicions are on Viren,  because one day he has hatred for Nivi aand the next day he goes and proposes to her,  all this seems very unbelievable, so its obvious that the suspicion will go on Viren, even how the way he behaves looks as if its him.  But I feel its not him and someone else who is most unexpected,  in the recent artlcle it is said Nivi will suspect both Sidharth and Viren,  But I feel it will turn out to be someone else,  Hope its not VIREN
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think so I mean he loves nivi so dearly he could never try to harm her or prove her mad neither I think sid could do it ..........I mean I am damn confused guys
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Though i agree that it would be unfair for nivi to have a psychotic hubby, all the evidence does point towards it.

And come on guys, what about the article? i believe there must be some element of truth in it.

All i wish for is not to show viren as completely deranged but subtly depict the grey shades in his character.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If Viren is the stalker then he is negative and not grey.Because y'day, the agenda was to attack Nivi and not to scare her! The articles says Viren has some grey shades and that too because he loves Nivi. So I continue with my belief that Viren will not physically harm Nivi.

So if he still turns out to be the stalker then Mr. KM lied to us.😡 I will never ever vote for him in any polls!
I'm fed up of this track. CTS - ARE U LISTENING !